Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Morrisville, PA

Just so much YAS! the best wine to drink with a good seafood meal! perfect price too
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.

Not my favorite Moscato. You get what you pay for, it's just too bitter in the end. I definitely think Stella Rosa's is better and has more of a sweet taste.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Canoga Park , Ca

One of my favorite wines its sweet not too strong perfect wine to drink after a long day at work and you just want to unwind. If you haven't tried you should.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Its not bad for the price but its too sweet for my taste its might be good mixed but to drink alone its not for me
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Madison, WI

Good stuff, great taste...good price. And you can never go wrong with moscato! Ever!
Hazel S.
Hazel S.

My favorite moscato. It's so light and sweet you'll almost forget you're drinking wine. Perfect with dinner or just having a glass with a snack, it tastes so good. Definitely a sweeter wine, not dry at all. Delicious with every bubble.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Silver Spring, MD

This moscato is so affordable and it actually tastes good! I love buying this whenever I have wine nights, and also love making sangria with it too!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
San Antonio, TX

Now this is my favorite wine ever! A friend of mine brought this over one night and I was hooked since then. It is a very refreshing wine to have on a hot summer evening. I trust the Barefoot brand more than any other brand.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS

This is one of my favorite wines. It tastes great and is inexpensive! Love it
Holly B.
Holly B.
Marshall, TX

This is my favorite wine! It has a crisp and semi sweet taste. You can get a huge bottle for a small cost.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now