Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is by far my fav brand of Wine, perfection! So in love and for a great price!
Gianni A.
Gianni A.

My favorite wine ever. I only honestly like Moscato because it goes down really easy with meals. It's extremely affordable and almost always on sale. Definitely my go to wine. They also have smaller bottles if you're trying to get better portions
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA

This moscato is one of my favorites. It's sweet but just the sweetness I enjoy as a dessert wine.
Rose B.
Rose B.
Pittsburgh, PA

This definitely won't impress any wine expert, but for the price, it tastes alright. Good for young college students or those living on a limited income.
Leann R.
Leann R.

It's a good and cheap wine. Something to give you a buzz. I always go for this brand when I want a nice glass or two. Even if I try other brands, i still linger to this one. Would recommend to others especially first timers drinking wine.
Mayyah P.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY

One of my favorite Moscatos. It's so flavorful and refreshing. Goes good with so many different foods, in my opinion.
Kortney L.
Kortney L.
Coldwater, MI

This wine is the best for wine virgins! I cannot drink most wines, but Moscato and Merlot are my two favorites. I love almost every single kind of Barefoot wine though! Just because it is cheaper does not mean it is NOT a good quality product, because it is!
Lais d.
Lais d.

I tried this wine before and I love it. Moscato is always a good idea and the price is not bad at all. Is good choice.
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL

The price is great, and the flavor is not bad! It's a cheaper wine and it has a nice taste. Barefoot makes cheap bottles that are great for weeknight dinners at home.
Carlie G.
Carlie G.

I lOVE this wine. It's deliciously sweet and great for the price. It ranks up there with some twice its price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now