Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Allison C.
Allison C.
Solon, OH
This is not a super great wine but for roughly eight dollars a bottle it's pretty decent. It's very sweet so it may not be for everyone. But you can buy it st any drugstore or really any place that'll sell wine,
Sarah Jane B.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
This is a very nice, cheap Moscato. It's nice and sweet and not off-putting at all. Not the best Moscato I've ever had, but definitely a great wine for its price.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ
Cannot go wrong with some Barefoot wine! Well at least i haven't Lol. This is my favorite one. Light and good for wine beginners
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
My absolute favorite wine for the everyday. Can't go wrong with Barefoot Moscato! Perfect when chilled.
Jen W.
Jen W.
A great sweet wine if that is what you prefer. Great quality for a cheap price!
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Monongahela, PA
This wine is so delicious! My number one go to wine. It is not too heavy and it's sweet, which is my all time favorite! It is inexpensive, but still tastes so good!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Alice, TX
Love love love this ..it is my favorite wine very delicious .this wine actually got me to love wine and will be buy some soon its very affordable and good
Vic P.
Vic P.
Bowling Green, KY
I would definitely recommend because it is a great combination of quality at a reasonable price.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX
This white wine is such a great find to get . It's inexpensive and it has a great flavor . Well worth to buy
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Crown Point, IN
This is a great brand of moscato. It's not very sweet Iis just right. I'm thankful that is a wine I can definitely afford.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?