Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Megan C.
Megan C.

This is my go-to wine. Nothing too fancy, but inexpensive and has a great sweet taste. Easy to drink, especially for people who are not too crazy about wine. Love it either way.
LaShae W.
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL

This is a great affordable wine that you can find almost anywhere. I always have this on hand for parties or for just a relaxing day on the deck with a good book.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Hackensack, NJ

For a more affordable wine, this is always a crowd pleaser. One of my faves. Sweet but not too sweet for me and even my boyfriend likes it
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Millersville, Pa

Barefoot Moscato is usually on sale for about $7 for a large bottle where I live. For that price I don't really expect much but barefoot moscato goes above and beyond that expectation. This wine I could never get sick of and is one of the only kinds I buy. I highly recommend it!
Patrice c.
Patrice c.
Windham, NH

One of the best quality wines for an inexpensive price. It pairs really well with most cheeses and fruits and is definitely a great beginner wine for those looking to delve into the scene!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Grenloch, NJ

Although I am a bit of a wine snob, I have found barefoot wines to be decent for the price! I am currently a Graduate student and believe this has helped me stay calm and stay within my budget!!!! :D
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Clarksville, TN

This is my go to wine. It not only has a great taste but it's light on your pocket too. You can't go wrong with barefoot.
Felicita M.
Felicita M.
Lancaster, CA

I really like this moscato and I love the price even better. I also like that it's available everywhere I live and I do no have to search high and low for it.
stephanie h.
stephanie h.
Fort Knox, KY

I love Barefoot Moscato so far it is my favorite and it is cheap. I could drink a whole bottle to myself. Try it with some strawberries it the best.
Shaina H.
Shaina H.
San Diego , Ca

I love barefoot products their wine is reasonably price and miss Moscato is just delicious wind chill a bit and has a fruity tan mild in flavor not too overpowering and the parents well with savory dishes
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now