Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Macomb, IL

I love this moscato as well as their pink moscato! For the very very affordable price, it is absolutely delicious and smooth. No harsh taste or aftertaste, and keeps well after open, if there's any left.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Georgetown, DE

Great tasting wine for an unbeatable price. I love the smaller bottles in a four pack since they allow me to drink what i want while still keeping the rest fresh and unopened. Nice light taste and better then red wines.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bartonville, IL

Good sweet wine. Delicious.
Courtnie S.
Courtnie S.

I'll drink it if I just want a cheap bottle or it's a gift. It's not bad but definitely not as sweet as some.
danielle s.
danielle s.
Flint, Mi

How i love thee.

Seriously, this is my absolute favirite wine ever, hands down. My roomemate and i go througj some serious barefoot moscato. The flavor is amazing and its not too sweet at all.
Karen M.
Karen M.

Love everything about Barefoot from display to price. Love looking for it at Target. Favorite Barefoot is pink moscato
Lorraine J.
Lorraine J.
Clayton, NC

This is my favorite wine of all time! It's perfectly sweet, and not too hard to find. If you're a fan of dry wine, you may not like this - but I am forever a Barefoot Moscato girl!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Missoula, MT

I hate to admit, this is such a chuggable wine. I could drink a whole bottle it is so delicious. Very sweet, definitely a wine anyone could enjoy.
Ann I.
Ann I.
Mount Juliet, TN

I like all the different types of Barefoot wines. They are a good value for the amount of wine you receive. Riesling in the Barefoot wine collection is my favorite. Smooth flavor with no after taste.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

As a college student I don't like to spend money. Barefoot has a lot of good wine including this Moscato! It is cheap but doesn't taste like a cheap wine normally does. If you don't like spending a lot of money on alcohol this is a good way to go!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now