Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Karen H.
Karen H.

I'm not a big wine fan but I love Moscatos! Barefoots Moscato is really good and doesn't cost too much. It has a nice sweet flavor but nothing too overwhelming. It's my favorite cheap wine. Definitely a must have during the holidays.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Springtown, TX

Moscato is my favorite wine, so I've tried plenty of brands. The barefoot is really good. If you come to my house, you can bet I have a bottle in the rack.
Deidre O.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ

This is one of my favorite wines. Take a sip enjoy a peaceful quiet evening
Christina C.
Christina C.

It's a pretty good crisp taste ...
And very affordable compared to other brands

Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jacksonville, AR

This is my favorite wine. It's great as a dessert wine or with your favorite seafood entree.
Vic P.
Vic P.
Bowling Green, KY

I would definitely recommend because it is a great combination of quality at a reasonable price.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Colonia

This is my go-to wine. Barefoot is my favorite brand and moscato is my favorite flavor. It's affordable and always lives up to expectations. I always have s bottle in my house. Highly recommend to all.
Ann M.
Ann M.
Moriches, NY

I've never drank any wine as much as I do this one! If you like really sweet light wine this will deff be a go to for you, I don't like bitter wine at all so this fits me perfectly!
Jenelle E.
Jenelle E.
Lumberton

So sweet and satisfying- great with dessert or with a night out with your girlfriends
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL

This is the best moscato for making white wine sangria. The price is right & it has just the right amount of sweetness.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?