Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Staten Island, NY
I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Raynham, MA
Always my go to wine. It has a great taste and isn't to heavy on my stomach
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Chapel Hill, NC
Great for a girls night in. It is relatively cheap and it is very sweet. Favorite moscato by far.
Helena M.
Helena M.
Portland, OR
June 9, 2015, 7:18 a.m.
Review for: White
Delicious, but super sweet. Very easy to drink an entire bottle as it tastes exactly like juice and is really pretty easy to get lost in.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Northumberland, PA
Moscato is my favorite wine to drink. I love it because it is sweet. Barefoot is mainly the brand I drink.
Anthony P.
Anthony P.
Rochester, MN
April 10, 2015, 11:31 p.m.
Review for: White
Delicious with dinner or as a dessert accompaniment. Attractive price point and readily available.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
My go too sweet wine, I've always liked barefoot products good price and they taste pretty good
Kortnee P.
Kortnee P.
This is my favorite sweet wine. Barefoot wines always produce great tasting wines that are affordable!
brittany a.
brittany a.
Portage, IN
Im not much of a drinker but when I do I'm picky amd this is one of those you get what you pay for gross
Mz T.
Mz T.
Best moscato wine hands down! My absolute favorite brand of moscato. It's sweet and it smells delicious. I love to pair it up with a nice dinner or just keep it simple with cheese and chocolates.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?