Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Fair Lawn, NJ
My sister is a big moscato drinker. She loves this. It's sweet but with a smooth finish
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Garland, TX
I bought this wine for valentine's day and paired it with some lobster tails I made that night. I'm not a wine drinker, I just thought it would be a nice touch to my dinner table. I thought I would have a glass and that was it but no. It was so delicious I finished half of the bottle easily. My husband and sister had the rest.
I would buy it again for my next special meal.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
New Orleans, LA
Moscato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot's version is just delish! A really great dessert wine, with a sweet, light taste.
Kee R.
Kee R.
This is my "go to" choice for girls night. I never get any complaints on this choice. Even my friends who "don't like sweet wine" enjoy this moscato. This has been a favorite of mine for years.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Bronx, NY
Love sweet wines so this one specifically is a must in my fridge . I enjoy the nice fruity flavor for times when you just want to kick back and have a nice chilled glass.
Anne W.
Anne W.
madison, wi
A good, cheap way to get your moscato fix! I love the sweetness of this wine and the bottle is pretty cute
Amber E.
Amber E.
Roland, OK
I love wine, and moscato is my favorite. I am relatively picky about the wine that I drink. The pretty bottle and the reasonable price are what attracted me to this one. The taste is the perfect mix between sweet and crisp. I will definitely buy this wine again.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Alliance, OH
Love this wine. Very light and refreshing. It is my go to wine to drink because its very affordable and tastes GREAT!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Albuquerque, NM
My all time favorite wine. Definitely on the sweet side so goes great with desserts or on its own.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Middle River, MD
This brand of wine is my absolute favorite. This is such a delicious wine and you can taste all of the sweet flavors in it. This wine is available at every liquor store I have been in. It is so good and so affordable. I would definitely recommend this wine to others!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?