BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Manhattan, IL
This is by far my favorite Moscato. Deliciously sweet with a crisp aftertaste. Perfect for a relaxing night at home when you're craving something sweet.
Whitley R.
Whitley R.
Great taste. Not too sweetie not too bitter. Great chilled or on ice. Easy open bottle. Love drinking with great food.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
Love love love. One of my friends brought this over for a wine night and I feel in love. It's pretty sweet and doesn't leave a harsh after taste. I plan on going out to buy more and would recommend it to others.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
This is my go to drink for a night in. I love the taste and it isn't hard to drink like some other moscatos can be. I love the fruity taste and it is relatively well priced considering the size of the bottle. Would definitely recommend for anyone who likes a fruity wine.
Kiersten S.
Kiersten S.
Very very sweet. Sweeter than the Riesling if you've ever tried it. It's decent for the price. Too sweet for me however, it is moscato.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Wyandotte, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really like this wine. It has a good flavor to it and for the cost it really isn't that bad. It is great on a budget that is for sure.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Spokane, WA
I love this brand of Moscato. It's always sweet. I love the different white/pink/red flavors as well. Goes well with just about everything.
Mercedez L.
Mercedez L.
Definitely a solid choice if you're on a #budget! (Or if you're in the mood to drink in larger quantities)
Janae M.
Janae M.
Benton, KY
Happy Hour Expert
Delicious drink! This brand is great and always is tasty! This wine is very sweet and is great for a bridal shower/luncheon!
S S.
S S.
I absolutely love this wine! It's always a go-to for events like parties and gatherings. Its low price of approximately $4 (depending upon where one buys it) is always an attractive feature as well.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?