Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Holly B.
Holly B.
Marshall, TX

This is my favorite wine! It has a crisp and semi sweet taste. You can get a huge bottle for a small cost.
Jillian P.
Jillian P.

I can grab just about any bottle of wine and / or champagne that Barefoot makes and know it will taste great. Merlot is a new fave!
Marcela L.
Marcela L.
Cicero, IL

One of my favorite Moscato wines to drink. Barefoot products are very cheap and super good. I love drinking it with ice on it, and they have different flavors.
Kirstin T.
Kirstin T.

Nice price
Taste good
I put frozen grapes in it because I like my wine cold
Kate S.
Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX

What can I say, I'm a beginner wine-o. Which means... I'm on step 1. Moscato! And barefoot is definitely my fave. Sweet, light, and delicious! I like the barefoot brand. It's always a good stepping stone as I develop my palate in different wines.
Tracy G.
Tracy G.

My favorite wine! It's reasonably priced and it's delicious. It's good when paired with fruit. I always take a bottle to gatherings and give as gifts to my girlfriends on special occasions.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE moscato and I especially love barefoot moscato. It tastes great and is a great price. This is my go to wine (along with Barefoot's other wines) for girls night.
June D.
June D.

My guilty pleasure! It's so cheap and sickeningly sweet - absolutely perfect for me. It's the perfect treat on a summer night with friends! Love how you can pick it up wherever. I have to say that this is my go to wine.
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love it! Cheap price and it taste decent for a moscato. I would recommend this if you're balling on a budget.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

So good! Nice and crisp and refreshing! You can usually find this at any grocery store, at least I can in my town. The price is reasonable and now and again you can even find it on sale; which is a bonus!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now