6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,874 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I LOVE LOVE LOVE moscato and I especially love barefoot moscato. It tastes great and is a great price. This is my go to wine (along with Barefoot's other wines) for girls night.
Super great flavor for such a great value! Literally the best, cheap Moscato around. Whether you do the white or pink moscato, it is great all around.
My sister gave me a bottle of Barefoot Moscato for my birthday. I had never tried a Barefoot wine before. I was hooked after the first taste.
I honestly love barefoot, especially the moscato, it's just sweet enough for me to be happy with it and the price is fantastic. I feel no need to splurge on a more expensive bottle when I like this wine so much
Love the taste and the brand . I recommend this wine to everybody. Best seller. Need more different flavors. Very popular drink.
This is my go to wine. Moscato is a sweet wine and Barefoot really makes a great kind! It's perfect for when the girls come over for a wine and paint night. It is reasonably priced, especially for the great quality of it. I am a repeat buyer and I will continue to keep buying it.
I would definitely recommend because it is a great combination of quality at a reasonable price.
For the price and the taste this is my to go wine. I think barefoot literally put their foot in this wine.
This is one of only a few wines I enjoy. It is slightly sweet, not overly carbonated, and always exceeds my expectations.
One of my favorites. If you're new to wine or not a huge wine fine this is a good one to start with. Drink it chilled and it goes down pretty smooth. It doesn't leave you with the typical wine hangover either!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos