Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Wilmington, NC

Very light and sweet white wine. To be.a cheap as it is, it tastes really good. Usually I'm skeptical about cheap wine, bit Barefoot isn't bad.
Jillian P.
Jillian P.

I can grab just about any bottle of wine and / or champagne that Barefoot makes and know it will taste great. Merlot is a new fave!
Mallorie P.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN

This wine is sweet and delicious - great for a crowd of multiple different tastes. My husband loves it. I usually prefer a drier wine but enjoyed this one! Also you can't beat the price on Barefoot wines and you can find them at virtually every liquor store around.
Carol L.
Carol L.
Glendale, CA

Great dessert wine. Good for those who want to drink wine but need something sweet. A little too sweet for my taste but still great in little servings.
Stefanie K.
Stefanie K.
Mishawaka, IN

This is my go to relaxation drink. It has the perfect amount of sweetness. You will absolutely love it.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Boulder City, NV

Not too sweet, but sweet enough for a moscato. I love the price tag. It's cheap and easy to find almost anywhere! You can even find it at 7/11 in some states!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS

It's affordable at close to 8$ a bottle, it's sweet but not overwhelmingly so, it's all you need for a basic moscato.
Shizuka L.
Shizuka L.
Redlands, CA

My favorite dessert wine! Moscato is my favorite type of wine, and this brand is definitely affordable!
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ

I love wine not the bitter ones bit the sweet this is one of my go tos i like jersey wines a lot more thou but this one is a good one as well i like the pink m
Heather K.
Heather K.

Barefoot Moscato is a very refreshing and crisp white wine! It is pefect for warm summer evenings!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?