Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Barefoot Moscato, the unofficial beverage of strippers, sorority girls and single moms everywhere. Moscato is a dessert wine. You shouldn't be drinking it to get drunk. Or without a lemon tart or piece of cake to accompany. And this isn't coming from a wine snob, I am fully capable of opening a bottle of wine using only a roll of duct tape & a bobby pin. I've stated my feelings on Barefoot before, and while maybe I was a bit harsh, we can still revisit my main point: if you're buying wine from the bottom shelf of a pharamacy/convenience store, you're probably not in it for the taste. But that's where Barefoot Moscato makes things even worse. Because if you're buying MOSCATO from the bottom shelf of pharmacy/convenience store, you are lying to yourself that you are selecting this for the taste! Let me make this easy for you: Barefoot Moscato tastes like the took their pinto grigio and dumped a box of sugar in it, shook it up really well, and proceeded to get rich off of girls who 1. are named Destiny or Chastity or 2. drink wine with ice cubes in it (!!!) or 3. are from another planet and/or era and don't know better than to not buy this sugar winewater. Save yourself the $10 and the inevitable stomachache you'll get from drinking the entire bottle of this before your shift at The Angry Beaver & instead put it toward your kid's college fund. Because, let's face it, someone in your family has to grow up and amount to something.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Madison, WI
Good stuff, great taste...good price. And you can never go wrong with moscato! Ever!
Sarah Jane B.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
This is a very nice, cheap Moscato. It's nice and sweet and not off-putting at all. Not the best Moscato I've ever had, but definitely a great wine for its price.
Jen W.
Jen W.
A great sweet wine if that is what you prefer. Great quality for a cheap price!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Really enjoy this wine. Great price and taste. Nice Moscato for being a lower priced wine. I have repurchased several times over and recommended it to everyone. I would recommend it to others and give it as a gift, as well.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Monongahela, PA
This wine is so delicious! My number one go to wine. It is not too heavy and it's sweet, which is my all time favorite! It is inexpensive, but still tastes so good!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX
This white wine is such a great find to get . It's inexpensive and it has a great flavor . Well worth to buy
Heather C.
Heather C.
Moses lake, Wa
The absolute best moscato for the price! I love the sweet flavor I think it is absolutely delicious. If you don't like sweet wines, than this is not for you. But if you are like me, it will be perfect!
Nelz T.
Nelz T.
My favorite on is the pink moscato, everything else kinda tastes to harsh for me! I think it needs more flavors.
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Crown Point, IN
This is a great brand of moscato. It's not very sweet Iis just right. I'm thankful that is a wine I can definitely afford.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?