4.55 / 5 based on 8,040 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Cheap, light, bubbly, easy to find. One of my favorite moscatos and a regular drink for me!
Moscato is my favorite wine. Barefoot is relatively inexpensive and it has an amazing flavor.
One of my favorite Moscato wines. It doesn't taste bitter and have also used in Sangria mixes
I love my moscatos. It is not the best moscato I have ever had, but it is also not the worst.
Love this brand for it's great prices. This is a sweet wine that tastes great after a meal.
This is my go to wine. I've drank so many bottles of this. It's on the sweeter side. Love it!
A nice, inexpensive wine. Sweet, light taste. It's one of my favorites! Tastes best chilled.
Delicious. Not very expensive. Perfect for a girls night. Almost every wine store carries it
You can't really go wrong with this wine. It's sweet, light, inexpensive, and tastes great.
Delicious and sweet but not overly sweet. One of my fav wines!!! Tastes great when very cold.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos