Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Alissa B.
Alissa B.
Quantico, VA

Good taste and great price.
Lupita L.
Lupita L.

I always want to try some other wines but i know that barefoot wines will never disappoint me! my favorite is the sparkling moscato. The new tropical fusion and the berry fusion are also great! I drink my wine with whatever found i am having.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Fort Worth, TX

I have to say that this Moscato is one of my favorites one!! Just can't get enough of it. :) A couples things that I like about it is that is easy to find, cheap , not to strong or to sweet! I could just drink it with everything ..
danielle s.
danielle s.
Flint, Mi

How i love thee.

Seriously, this is my absolute favirite wine ever, hands down. My roomemate and i go througj some serious barefoot moscato. The flavor is amazing and its not too sweet at all.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Schaumburg, IL

I have taken a break from wine for multiple reasons but then picked this bottle up to try it again. Definitely as good as I remembered it. Nice flavor and not too sweet.
Always a go to, simple steak and wine dinner, or just simply long day at work wine.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Orlando, FL

I buy this moscato for all my girls nights. It is cheaper then some and has a good taste. highly recommend especially for parties
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Lexington , Sc

This is a good starter wine, moscato is sweet and crisp, and barefoot is really affordable. It definitely more for the people who haven't been introduced to wine before, since it's so ridiculously sweet.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Frankfort, IL

Barefoot Moscato is the sweetest I've had of this particular wine. It was this bottle that got me into wine and I will be forever thankful. It is a very sweet wine with pear undertones and is good to pair with really anything from what I've experienced. Because it's so sweet though, I can only have two glasses tops. It's such a great treat and will always be my first!
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Los Angeles, CA

This moscato is really sweet and tasty. Everything you would want in a moscato and the price is right!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now