Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kara G.
Kara G.
Davenport , FL

I love this! Perfect for any occasion, and great for the price. It is definitely an everyday wine and I love it!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
W Lafayette, IN

Barefoot Moscato is an amazing wine. It's cheap but has great quality. It's a nice, light, white wine.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS

It's affordable at close to 8$ a bottle, it's sweet but not overwhelmingly so, it's all you need for a basic moscato.
Brigid C.
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA

The perfect moscato! I really like the packaging and the wine itself had a great flavor! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! It was a really good value and quality for the price! And I would buy it again for sure!
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Denton, TX

This is such a clean and crisp moscato- very easy to drink! Perfect for first time wine drinkers and stout enough for true fans. I love barefoot!
Shizuka L.
Shizuka L.
Redlands, CA

My favorite dessert wine! Moscato is my favorite type of wine, and this brand is definitely affordable!
Heather K.
Heather K.

Barefoot Moscato is a very refreshing and crisp white wine! It is pefect for warm summer evenings!
Erissa D.
Erissa D.
Las Cruces, NM

Moscato is my favorite! Love it! Very sweet and delicious! It give my cheek a pinch because it tastes so yummy. Very good wine to lay on the couch and watch a movie or two.
Francesca F.
Francesca F.
Fort Wayne, IN

My favorite wine.!!! It is cheap and god who could go wrong with that! can be found at any store, CVS always has it on sale I try to go there and get it. I also always get the large bottle the little bottle is too little for me. The small bottle gets like 3 glasses out of it
Haley B.
Haley B.
Springtown, TX

Moscato is my favorite wine, so I've tried plenty of brands. The barefoot is really good. If you come to my house, you can bet I have a bottle in the rack.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?