BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Kristen I.
Kristen I.
Hitchcock, TX
If you are looking for a sweet, inexpensive wine, look no further. Barefoot is always my go-to wine when I can't make it to a store that has a good selection or the stores are already closed. Most gas stations sell it and its a really good moscato. I have and will buy it again.
Marielena T.
Marielena T.
Jamaica, NY
The barefoot moscato is a great affordable wine! Definitely one of my favorite go to wines.
whitneyNov k.
whitneyNov k.
Cumberland, MD
Another affordable option from barefoot but not my favorite. I prefer the pink moscato but I do serve this as an option for girls night.
Raychel  G.
Raychel G.
Bloomsburg, PA
This moscato can typically be found in my fridge at all times. It pairs perfectly with almost everything I eat and it is not breaking my wallet!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Shelbyville, KY
I go thru a bottle so fast it delicious. Very inexpensive wine and it's normally on sale.
Sherri K.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Great sweet, tangy taste with no aftertaste. No leftover burn in the throat like wine. This is so refreshing. More pleasant then drinking wine coolers.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this wine, it sweet and crisp. Some wines give me a headache but not this brand. It meets my expectations every time. I love that sweet flavor and the price is fair. You can always find it on sale. I will continue to purchase this wine.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Don't let the low price fool you, this is a great moscato! Such crisp, full flavor. I'm not a huge wine drinker but this is a favorite when I do drink it.
Erika N.
Erika N.
Las Vegas , NV
My go to wine. I love moscatos and this one is perfect for the price you pay. It's sweet and delish!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Frederick , MD
I love barefoot! Their wine is inexpensive but tastes amazing. My mom and I both love them and especially this kind.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?