BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Happy Hour Expert
Mascato is delicious! Barefoot Mascato is definitely one of the best! Price is great for the quality!
Megan J.
Megan J.
North Little Rock, AR
Barefoot Moscato is the perfect balance between sweet and dry for those wanting the best of both worlds.
Leivy T.
Leivy T.
Not a huge fan of sweet wine but gotta give this one a thumbs up 👍🏽 Can't go wrong with this wine
Kerby R.
Kerby R.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Very good for it's price point. The flavor is sweet but not too sweet and it also have a nice dryness to it that really makes the wine good, in my opinion. I would recommend this bottle to anyone that is needing a cheaper wine but does not want cheap wine quality.
Yohandra F.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
Favorite wine to have at home when is girls night in. Is sweet and love how inexpensive it is. They have it everywhere including Walgreens. Definitely recommend if you like sweet wine.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Chesterton, IN
I absolutely love all Barefoot wines, but especially enjoy their Moscato! The taste is so rich and the exact amount of sweetness for my liking.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
West Mifflin, PA
SO DELICIOUS!! I would choose this wine 9/10. I love the carbonation and the sweet flavor. The price makes it even more attractive!
Anne V.
Anne V.
Las Vegas, NV
Biggest bang for your buck. It's very affordable and it taste great. I don't really have anything bad to say about this brand. I've had different kinds and all have been good so far.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
Very sweet but not too overpowering. It's definitely a great bang for your buck for a moscato. Can spend less than $10 while still enjoying they wine. A plus to that is that you can get it pretty much anywhere!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Richmond, TX
Tasty not too dry or sweet. Price is not expensive. Easy to find. Like the bottle. Good to drink with meals.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?