Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Morrisville, PA

Just so much YAS! the best wine to drink with a good seafood meal! perfect price too
Waleska M.
Waleska M.

It has a sweet crisp taste you can pair with fruit and cheese for a light snack. It's flavor it's a little peachy.
Jean T.
Jean T.

I absolutely love this wine, I don't really know any males that do, but all my female friends do too. It's not dry and has great flavor, but still very light
shanae s.
shanae s.
Marietta, GA

So good after a long day. I would recommend this wine to anyone just starting out in their wine adventure.
Janae M.
Janae M.
Benton, KY

Delicious drink! This brand is great and always is tasty! This wine is very sweet and is great for a bridal shower/luncheon!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
New Tazewell, TN

This barefoot is great I love white moscato and this was great would buy again price wasn't bad at all.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ

I absolutely love Moscato, and Barefoot is a really cheap brand - perfect for college students! I definitely recommend this to wine drinkers on a budget!
Magdalena R.
Magdalena R.
Drums, PA

This is such a wonderful wine! My favorite. It's crisp and sweet without being overbearing. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone who likes a sweeter wine!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Kannapolis, NC

Find it to be too sweet
Miranda
Miranda
Rootstown, OH

Not bad. I usually prefer sweet wines over dry wines and since white wines are usually sweet I went for the moscato. It wasn't bad, but I would've preferred if it had been a bit sweeter. It's a really good price though, which is a big selling point. It's probably one of the cheaper wines out there. Overall, would I buy it again? Yes, probably.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now