Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Christina B.
Christina B.
Raleigh, NC
This is my go to wine, especially when it is hot out. It is light and sweet with a little bubbly flavor and goes down more easily than most wines. The price point is also fantastic and many stores often have sales on it.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Philadelphia, PA
This wine is very good and light. It goes great with Chicken Alfredo. This wine is inexpensive. Love it!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
A really good adorable moscato. It's very light, smooth and tastes sweet but not too sweet. I really like this brand.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Cicero, IL
My favorite. I'm a college student on a budget and I am so thankful that I love these so much! lol They're so inexpensive and they taste good and are a good time!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
Moscato is my favorite wine. I love the sweetness. Barefoot tends to be the sweetest out there, from what I've found. I love it!
Judy T.
Judy T.
Florence, MS
I really like this wine. It's not expensive and the taste is good. Only down side is it give me headaches from time to time :(
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Perfect after dinner wine. Not too sweet and has a great bite to it. Great for summer nights and bbq.
Malinda I.
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
I can say it's my favorite wine, it's not too sweet nor to bubbly, it's perfect! 3-4 will make me feel nice!
Kari B.
Kari B.
Pekin, IL
Favorite favorite favorite Moscato that is easily found. Husband even knows when is doubt you get barefoot!! I can find anywhere and it's only a few dollars a bottle!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Mahwah, NJ
My favorite wine! Very affordable, and great sweet flavor. It's very refreshing, and I like to use it while cooking too.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?