4.55 / 5 based on 8,039 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
These wines are a great value and can be found in almost any store. That makes them appealing
Barefoot wine is relatively cheap, yet still has a decent taste. The moscato is my favorite.
I used to drink this quite a bit in my earlier college years. It's affordable but very sweet!
A good, inexpensive sweet-wine drinker pleaser. It's not syrup-y sweet, but nice and crisp.
I love this stuff it's a really good price and with a pretty wine glass over ice and fruit 💟
Love this brand for it's great prices. This is a sweet wine that tastes great after a meal.
This product is cheap and great tasting! It's a sweet wine that will definitely get you drunk
Love this wine!! It's sweet, light, cheap, and easy to find!! It comes in mini bottles too!
Moscato is amazing and barefoot is a Great brand name to buy. I will definitely keep buying.
I love a sweet Moscato and the Barefoot is at the average price range making it affordable.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos