BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Susan M.
Susan M.
Elmer, NJ
I love this moscato! It's light and refreshing with a slight carbonation. I tend to drink this more in the summer months.
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.
Worcester, MA
Happy Hour Expert
I love Barefoot in general in all honestly. It's one of the wines I always have on hand no matter which kind weather is moscato, pink moscato, and red moscato.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Fallbrook
Exactly what I was looking for in a wine at an affordable price. The taste was perfect and I would recommend this wine to any and everyone. Barefoot is a company I will trust for many years to come.
Coral D.
Coral D.
Orlando, FL
This was my 1st moscasto that i tasted and it was really good. Im not really a bubbly person. So i just usually wait until it gets flat to drink it
Sara S.
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL
Before I started really enjoying wines, this was my go-to. This is very sweet wine that tastes almost juice-like. It's definitely an easy-drinker, and unless you specifically dislike sweet wine, I think you would enjoy this! Great value for the price, also!
Kristen I.
Kristen I.
Hitchcock, TX
If you are looking for a sweet, inexpensive wine, look no further. Barefoot is always my go-to wine when I can't make it to a store that has a good selection or the stores are already closed. Most gas stations sell it and its a really good moscato. I have and will buy it again.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Happy Hour Expert
Don't let the low price fool you, this is a great moscato! Such crisp, full flavor. I'm not a huge wine drinker but this is a favorite when I do drink it.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Hialeah, FL
Love this wine it's about my favorite white moscato by far. It is super sweet so that's a plus for me and it is really gentle not too harsh
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Oklahoma City, OK
If you're looking for something affordable, tasty, and sweet this ones' for you!
Aleasha B.
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX
My sister loves this m. She buys it all the time. The price is very good for wine. I felt like it was good and ok but not my number one pick.

Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?