Add a Photo

Photos (61)
christi b.
christi b.
Red creek , Ny

Light and fruity, this is the best wine for those that want something sweet and the price isn't bad either I paid $6.99 last time I bought it.
Karla S.
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ

It's not my favorite moscato but it is good if you are making sangria due to the price and other fruit in the recipe.
Krista V.
Krista V.
Guttenberg, NJ

Barefoot is one of my favorite kinds of wine, especially white. Price is great and the taste and flavors are good. Definitely worth it!
A. Denise W.
A. Denise W.
Inglewood, CA

Barefoot wine is my favorite brand of wine. Its price is very reasonable. The taste of this Moscoto is sweet and smooth. Not bitter at all. I can find this at any grocery store, or Target, Walmart or drug store. Its available everywhere.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT

This whine is great, its lite and sweet. Compared to other brands Moscato is pretty affordable which is nice.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Fackler, AL

Love Moscato, but I am not a fan or this particular brand. Though it is cheap,it can make some of your favorite wines taste awful.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Paducah, KY

The brand that started it all for my moscato addiction! I've mostly moved past Barefoot Moscato when it comes to what I like but I have a soft spot for the brand that started it all!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
N Little Rock, AR

The Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine! It's one of my favorites and super affordable! Definitely recommend for a girls night in!
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Mesa, AZ

This is my go-to for moscato. It's usually around 5 dollars and its not a bad wine for how much you are paying for it.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Nicholasville, KY

Not the biggest fan of wine, but i liked it. It was sweet and tasteful. Not something i would drink a daily basis.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?