Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Kim T.
Kim T.

I prefer sparkling, but this is very good. It's affordable and tastes great. I recommend!
melanie R.
melanie R.
Cincinnati, OH

I LOVE Moscoto. This Barefood one is wonderful, its cheap, easy to find and tastes great!
I would defiantly recommend this for a evening in with the girls or a movie night!
Britney  S.
Britney S.
N Ridgeville, OH

Great tasting wine and very cheap! Sweet tasting and a def go to wine! Even though it's a cheaper wine it's taste is still comparable to anything expensive!
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Mesa, Az

Nothing like getting bang for your buck! I can drink this bottle and have a good buzz and only pay 5 bucks!

Taste delicious and not real bitter like other wines
Mary V.
Mary V.

I'm a huge moscato fan, but I did not like this brand's version of it at all! Try a different brand :)
Tabatha R.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO

Sweet, perfect chilled! Great Dessert wine. Try making moscato cupcakes too, recipe on Pinterest! Can be a tad too sweet if your looking to get a buzz.
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.

This stuff is absolutely just tasty and if you don't like wine this is the type of wine you could probably drink and add a little – a sprite to it I love having it for bachelorette parties and just having it to drink
Amber B.
Amber B.
Memphis, TN

Barefoot Moscato is perfectly sweet! I always grab a bottle for a girl's night out. Not too sweet, not too bitter.
Joi S.
Joi S.
Compton, CA

I love Barefoot Moscato..............it is delicious and is not expensive! When I am looking to host a get together with my girls, I make sure to pick up a few bottles.
Amber L.
Amber L.

Love this!!!! The taste is awesome and so is the price!!!! I always have a bottle of this in my refridgerator and will not ever go without!!!!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now