4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Cheap, sweet wine. Worth every penny! Fresh and crisp! Can find at almost every liquor store!
Just started to try wine and so far so good I've stuck to the lighter colors! Love the taste!
Moscato is my favorite wine. Barefoot is relatively inexpensive and it has an amazing flavor.
I like this wine but it has a strong alcohol after taste...over all i like yhe barefoot wines
Moscato is amazing and barefoot is a Great brand name to buy. I will definitely keep buying.
I love a sweet Moscato and the Barefoot is at the average price range making it affordable.
For such a cheap wine this Moscato has such a great sweet taste to it. I enjoy it very much.
THE BOMB! So good, so cheap! It's very sweet and usually around $6/bottle. You can't beat it!
Sweet and is always a nice go too. Price is very good as well for a wine. Fruity and not dry
I was not impressed. It was not that good. I have had better. I thought it was just nasty.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos