Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Alex F.
Alex F.
Harrah, OK

Good wine for a good price. I'm not expecting the best when I pay this low of a price for a wine. But I really enjoy it. Easy on the budget and has a really sweet taste.
Katherine J.
Katherine J.

If you are a "poor" college kid like me but also enjoy wine, this is definitely at the top of my list. It isn't a fancy wine that I would serve when inviting people for a nice dinner but it definitely fits in the category of girls night on a low budget.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

I've never been a fan of wine, but once I tried this brand, I'm now a wine drinker! But of course I only drink this brand :D
Tikeia D.
Tikeia D.
Warner Robins, Ga

Fruity but not overbearing also great to cook with. I like this wine to drink when I want to relax but don't want anything too heavy
Hilary M.
Hilary M.

I do not have a fancy wine pallet. Let's get that out of the way first. But I really like this wine. It's sweet without being too sweet and a very pleasant feel in the mouth. It's not too dry, and it's just about perfect for an unseasoned wine drinker like myself.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Alice, TX

Love love love this ..it is my favorite wine very delicious .this wine actually got me to love wine and will be buy some soon its very affordable and good
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Grove City, OH

I will admit that I am not generally a wine drinker. I like this wine though because it is light and sweet.
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Edinburg, TX

Barefoot moscato is delicious for those who like a light and sweet wine. Depends what mood I'm in but I usually end up with a bottle of moscato and I would recommend barefoot. Very affordable incase you just want to try it.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

I'm not a big fan of moscato because it is too sweet, but this moscato is great paired with strawberries on a summer day. Nice and refreshing.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Troy, MI

This was the first wine that I tried and liked. Now, it's my go to wine for most everything. Great for a girls night!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now