Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Merrill, MI
This is my favorite moscato. Barefoot is also my favorite brand of wine. The moscato is sweet, but not too sweet. I can find Barefoot almost anywhere, when I want to purchase a bottle. I'm a repeat customers and I have recommended it to others, especially those who are just starting to drink wine.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my go-to wine. It is always at a great price and always tastes delicious! If you are a moscato fan - buy this wine!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Williamstown, NJ
This is my favorite wine. I love sweet wine so this is my go to. I thought moscato would be bitter but it's far from that. If you like sweet wine, this is great.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
Very tasty wine! Barefoot moscato is what my girlfriend Beth drinks all the time! It is very sweet, but I could drink a bottle of this everyday! Recommended !
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Memphis, TN
This wine is delicious and one of the only white wines i enjoy. It has a smooth flavor and i would definitely recommend it to others.
Jacqueline E.
Jacqueline E.
This is for sure my go-to drink!! I absolutely love it! It is definitely a good value!!! Not too expensive! I love the packaging, I keep all of my corks :) I buy this product frequently and definitely recommend it!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Fair Lawn, NJ
My sister is a big moscato drinker. She loves this. It's sweet but with a smooth finish
Danessa L.
Danessa L.
Chula Vista, CA
Looking for an inexpensive bottle of wine that taste decent, this would be the go to. Is not as sweet and smooth as other brands but still taste fairly good. Not too bad for $8 bottle of wine.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Bronx, NY
Love sweet wines so this one specifically is a must in my fridge . I enjoy the nice fruity flavor for times when you just want to kick back and have a nice chilled glass.
Leanna X.
Leanna X.
Nowthen, MN
Always a great value. My go to for any occasion, I love this moscato because it's easy on your wallet but doesn't taste terrible like most cheap wines
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?