The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,671 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
One of my favorite wines, second only to Barefoots riesling. A great inexpensive choice.
Lovely wine. Sweet and refreshing. Cheaper wine but still has a great taste. Love for a girls night.
I love barefoot moscato! it has a really nice sweet taste and its very affordable.
For the price, this is SUCH a good Moscato! You can't beat any Barefoot flavor, but their Moscato is easy my favorite; sweet and crisp! Serve chilled.
It's light and sweet perfect for anyone that doesn't like the dryness of wine
Delicious! very light and sweet, and perfect for a drink with dinner or dessert!
Absolutely love this product! The price is right, and so is the taste. I highly recommend this wine!
I got this wine from a friend, it's pretty good but a little dry. I like the sweeter wines than the dry. If you like dry wine then this one is for you, and they are cheap you can get cute little bottles or a big bottle for a good price! :) worth a try
I heard this is really good and great tasteing, people here seem to agree, I look forward to trying this.
I love this wine company. Affordable and great flavors. Not too dry. Crisp and refreshing
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos