Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Natasha O.
Natasha O.
Wichita, KS
Moscato are my favorite because I love sweet wines. I want to try a few different Moscato
Jewel R.
Jewel R.
Kansas City, MO
I have never actually tried the velar one but I know the light pink and dark pink were both very good lol I found myself drinking the entire bottle alone with out knowing it
Paige S.
Paige S.
I like that it's fairly priced, and not too cheap tasting. It's also pleasing to sip on after a long days work.
Rhiannon G.
Rhiannon G.
The price is right for the Barefoot wines, and when you are looking for something light and sweet and cheaper in price, it is the choice to make. I enjoy drinking them, and for the price you just can't beat it!
Bruna M.
Bruna M.
Great on a budget Moscato. Has great flavor, perfect amount of sweetness and carbonation. Great value for the price. One of my favorite Barefoot wines.
Peanut s.
Peanut s.
Stockton, CA
One of the most affordable yet deliscious and refreshing wine in the market. Perfect to cap of the night.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Dublin, OH
The best tasting moscato I've ever had... Bonus points for also being only six bucks!! Yes it's very sweet but thankfully I prefer that.
Christina S.
Christina S.
This is definitely the best Moscato for the price. Doesn't taste like a cheap wine, and is a nice sweet wine. Throw in some berries for a little extra added flavor!
Jeanine C.
Jeanine C.
W Bridgewater, MA
This is my absolute favorite wine. Moscato has always been my favorite and I have tried so many brands but I keep coming back to Barefoot. The wine is crisp with some bubbles and so refreshing. Whenever I'm in the store trying to find something for a party or just to have a relaxing night in, I'm always choosing this wine.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Derby, KS
Barefoot Moscato is the best by far. The price is very reasonable. The taste is light yet so sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?