Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Northridge, CA

Who doesn't love a relaxing bath with a glass of wine! This wine is so light and refreshing. I love sitting there getting wrinkling enjoying a book with wine.
Dana K.
Dana K.
Manahawkin, NJ

I love the crisp sweetness of this wine. It tastes fresh and full of life and can be enjoyed on its own or paired well with an assortment of foods.
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN

It only took one girls night and a couple bottles of Barefoot moscato (white, pink OR red will do) and we were hooked!
Marie T.
Marie T.
Yonkers, NY

I like Moscato very much, this one has a great flavor. Light and not overly sweet. Highly recommended.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

This Moscato is so bitter. I might have gotten a bad batch, so I might consider trying another bottle of this in the future.
Dee Dee H.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA

This is a light fruity wine. Obviously it's not going to be anything fancy but it's great for beginners. It's also very affordable. Good for a Sunday brunch.
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.

This wine is great. I hated wine until i tried this one. Great flavor just enough of sweetness. Awesome price.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Milwaukee, WI

Barefoot is a great brand and this is probably my favorite. It's inexpensive and is sweet with out being over powering. It's a great wine for any occasion.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Chandler, OK

I love this wine!! It is the first item I buy every time I go into the liquor store. The price is good and the taste is even better. It is my go to wine.
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL

My absolute favorite wine for the everyday. Can't go wrong with Barefoot Moscato! Perfect when chilled.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now