Add a Photo

Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
July 3, 2015, 6:10 p.m.
Review for: White
Baught us a bottle to enjoy with my birthday white chocolate raspberry cheesecake and it was a delicious pairing. We have bought a few bottles in the last couple weeks, so I would say it is p
Christina B.
Christina B.
Raleigh, NC
This is my go to wine, especially when it is hot out. It is light and sweet with a little bubbly flavor and goes down more easily than most wines. The price point is also fantastic and many stores often have sales on it.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
A decent moscato. Great with orange juice and a very friendly price. Pretty easy to find.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
A really good adorable moscato. It's very light, smooth and tastes sweet but not too sweet. I really like this brand.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Cicero, IL
My favorite. I'm a college student on a budget and I am so thankful that I love these so much! lol They're so inexpensive and they taste good and are a good time!
Rhiannon G.
Rhiannon G.
The price is right for the Barefoot wines, and when you are looking for something light and sweet and cheaper in price, it is the choice to make. I enjoy drinking them, and for the price you just can't beat it!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
I had hoped that the first bottle I tried was just a bad bottle. It wasn't. I have given this 3 tries. It ruins any "punch" or "sangria" you try to make, it is not tasty warm or cold. Sadly, it's worse chilled :(
Shay C.
Shay C.
Chino, CA
Love the barefoot brand and their other wines but the moscato by far is my favorite definitely love the taste and the price is reasonable.
Allyssa K.
Allyssa K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Perfect wine for a girls night! When all else fails and you don't want to spend much money on a wine that will be gone in a matter of minutes Barefoot is the way to go.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Perfect after dinner wine. Not too sweet and has a great bite to it. Great for summer nights and bbq.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?