Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI

For a cheaper wine it is so good. If you are looking for something that is inexpensive yet tastes amazing go with this.
Christen P.
Christen P.
Redford, MI

Barefoot Wine is one of my favorite brands. I found it back in LA years ago before it became mainstream. I'm so happy to see it's at every major retailer and grocery store today. This particular brand tends to be a bit sweeter than others so it's a great starter wine for new enthusiasts.
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD

I served a giant bottle of this at our Christmas Eve party. It's so good! The whole bottle was gone by the end of the night. It's light and sweet. You'll find yourself drinking a lot of this!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mount Horeb, WI

Great wine that tastes great and is perfect for sipping at night. Barefoot has the best wines for a good price
Myranda R.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA

I only drink Moscato, and I only drink Barefoot. There is nothing better in my opinion.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

One of the only wines I can drink on it's own! Has a sweet taste with no bitter aftertaste which is half the reason why I do not drink wine. I also love the fact it is a cheaper wine so I can always have it on hand without feeling like I am breaking the bank!
Irene C.
Irene C.

Moscato's are sooooo good. I love every single flavor. The flavor is just so crisp and its a great drink to have on a casual night/bbq. Definitely recommend this to people who love white wine.
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA

Don't care for wine but this moscato and bubbling feeling is great. It sweet
Maria P.
Maria P.

Mommy time wine. Sweet, sparkly, and fruity. Can come off as being too sweet sometimes, but in general, it's a great, share-with-a-few-friends kinda bottle.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN

Love it! It's affordable, crisp, refreshing, and accessible! I have a habit of drinking the entire thing in one sitting, though...
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now