4.56 / 5 based on 8,186 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Love this wine. Nice and refreshing. A nice wine for the hot summer months. Good for the price.
Not my favorite moscato, but for the price it is a good deal. Crisp and refreshing, but sweet.
This is amazing stuff. It packs a big flavor. And for the price its a steal! HIGHLY recommend!
When it comes to cheap wine this is definitely a winner. You can never go wrong with Barefoot.
I love this one so much!!! It tastes great to drink by itself or having it with snacks/dinner!
You cannot beat the price for this wine. It is great quality, too. Very light and refreshing.
Hands down best Moscato, very affordable and a light sweet taste. Always great to have on hand.
My number one go to when looking for a drink to pair with dinner. And the price is unbeatable!
I love this brand and is my go to for making some sangria. I drink this multiple times a week.
My go to wine has to be this, I love the Barefoot wine. It isn't dry but not too sweet either!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos