BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Audrianna G.
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA
I have tasted better Moscato but this is good for the price. Very cheap and affordable..
Sara V.
Sara V.
Frostburg, MD
Happy Hour Expert
Lovely wine with a lovely price. Beautiful for both the occasion of celebration and for a nice dinner. I would highly recommend if you like something sweet and light and not looking for something to get high strung on, just something light and classy. :) I truly enjoy this.
Krys R.
Krys R.
Athens, AL
My favorite drink for a girl's night in! All my girlfriends love it! Sweet with a great flavor to it. Definitely five stars!
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Love this love the price. It taste so good and comes in a very good size bottle. Here's to the weekend
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
very affordable wine, perfect for a girls night in. barefoot moscato has many different tastings so you cant go wrong with this kind of wine! personally, i prefer white wine over red at times. its not too sweet or bitter, it simply has the perfect taste.
Kirstin T.
Kirstin T.
Nice price
Taste good
I put frozen grapes in it because I like my wine cold
Kristina N.
Kristina N.
Lancaster, NY
Very sweet. Cool and refreshing. It works well when you add fresh fruit to it as well. Chilled is by far the best way to serve it. It even has a little fizz to it.
Jeanetta C.
Jeanetta C.
Austin, TX
One of the best, inexpensive moscatos on the market. These are often BOGO at my market and are great to take to parties!
Aleasha B.
Aleasha B.
Humble , TX
My sister loves this m. She buys it all the time. The price is very good for wine. I felt like it was good and ok but not my number one pick.

Chelle N.
Chelle N.
This is my favorite wine out there. Its sweet but not too sweet and it doesnt give me a hangover the next day. Some people mix it with sprite, i have found it is good with the cranberry sprite!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?