BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Tristan C.
Tristan C.
Hemet, CA
Barefoot has one of my favorite Moscatos. It's sweet but not to the point where you can only have one glass. (I usually have a glass but my favorite glass can hold almost an entire bottle, but hey, friends don't judge friends). I've used it to make party punches as well!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Springfield, IL
Where to begin.... love love love this wine. It is perfect for my taste buds, just the right amount of sweetness. Another perk I enjoy is that Barefoot is typically on the less expensive side which is great for me. I get to enjoy a glass of wine without breaking the pocket book and feeling guilty!
Allie L.
Allie L.
Texarkana , TX
this is my absolute favorite drink! i love this wine and it's perfect for social gatherings
Stefanie K.
Stefanie K.
Mishawaka, IN
This is my go to relaxation drink. It has the perfect amount of sweetness. You will absolutely love it.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I'm down for this. It has a good taste and is probably one of my favorites. I got it as a gift and bought me after.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
I got this wine from a friend, it's pretty good but a little dry. I like the sweeter wines than the dry. If you like dry wine then this one is for you, and they are cheap you can get cute little bottles or a big bottle for a good price! :) worth a try
Carissa W.
Carissa W.
This was the first wine I've tried that I actually enjoy. Not a red wine fan so it was suggested for me to try a moscato. Wasn't sure which brand to go with and this was the only brand I have heard of. Was not disappointed and the price is great!
Anne V.
Anne V.
Las Vegas, NV
Biggest bang for your buck. It's very affordable and it taste great. I don't really have anything bad to say about this brand. I've had different kinds and all have been good so far.
Katy Z.
Katy Z.
Enola, PA
I would drink this the rest of my life is I could. It's nice and light, and is the perfect pairing with some raspberry sorbet. If you want to relax at the end of the night and not feel too heavy, ty this wine.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL
Before I started really enjoying wines, this was my go-to. This is very sweet wine that tastes almost juice-like. It's definitely an easy-drinker, and unless you specifically dislike sweet wine, I think you would enjoy this! Great value for the price, also!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?