Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Jill K.
Jill K.

When you don't feel like spending a lot of money or you have picky friends who don't like wine that much, here's your wine! Also popular with the younger crowd who hasn't done much wine tasting.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Caledonia, MI

I enjoy wine and this is a good Moscato that is easy to find and Barefoot is a good affordable brand. It's a good go to for a inexpensive Moscato and I have enjoyed my fair share of this wine over time.
A. Denise W.
A. Denise W.
Inglewood, CA

Barefoot wine is my favorite brand of wine. Its price is very reasonable. The taste of this Moscoto is sweet and smooth. Not bitter at all. I can find this at any grocery store, or Target, Walmart or drug store. Its available everywhere.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT

This whine is great, its lite and sweet. Compared to other brands Moscato is pretty affordable which is nice.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

I love this wine. It's a perfect drink for a girls night in or a party. Sweet. You will be asking for more. It's fun to mix with fruit in the summer. Or create a wine spritzer.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Mesa, AZ

This is my go-to for moscato. It's usually around 5 dollars and its not a bad wine for how much you are paying for it.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Nicholasville, KY

Not the biggest fan of wine, but i liked it. It was sweet and tasteful. Not something i would drink a daily basis.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Watertown, NY

Great taste! I'm not a fan of dry wine so I tend to buy sweet wine. This has a great taste for dinner or going out. It's very affordable as well!
Torey S.
Torey S.
Carl junction, Mo

This is one of my favorite wines. I'm a huge fan of Moscato because they're so sweet. The price is very good, and it tastes delectable.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.

I prefer white wine over red and this wine is pretty yummy and affordable! Def an easy crowd pleaser
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?