The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,670 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is my go to wine. The taste is amazing and the cost is perfect. This is a great drink for gatherings and other events.
This is my fav brand of moscato! I always buy this brand cause I know for a fact it's delicious! Great price Nd quality too
My absolute favorite Moscato. I started drinking this in Alaska about 6 years ago and it is still my go to! Very delicious!
This wine is sweet and tasty! Its perfect for summer picnicing! The price is reasonable, and its a crowd pleaser, for sure.
I can go through bottles of these a night they maybe cheap but they are so good and I don't even realize how much I've had
I love this wine! It is affordable and has a nice sweet taste. I use this sometimes to make sangria and it comes out great
My favorite wine of all times. Very sweet but not to sweet. The price is not bad at all. I love buying the little 4 packs.
This has a very refreshing and sweet clean taste. Would be good with any dessert or some fruit. Great way to finish dinner
Love! Love! Love! One of my favorites! Absolutely delicious and affordable. Located at almost any place that sells alcohol
Great choice for someone who likes sweet wine. It's inexpensive and is very refreshing over ice. This is my go-to moscato!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos