6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,864 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
FAVORITE wine, so good. It's sweet like any moscato but what sells me every time is the price. So good
This is nice for a light fruity wine. It's super sweet but very affordable, it's like drinking juice.
Decent wine for the price.. Add a splash of sprite and some frozen fruit and it makes it even better.
The taste is great, it gives you that relaxing buzz you want. Very good price, can find it anywhere .
This is one of my most favorite wines on the market. It has such a great taste and is very delicious.
Sweet wine that I enjoy during the summer. Priced very well and comes in two different size bottles.
To me this tasted like rubbing alcohol - I typically love moscato but this is one I won't have again
This by far is my favorite wine out! I buy this all the time! Very affordable and has a great taste!
Love love love me some barefoot Moscato. It's best when chilled. And goes good with almost anything
My favorite!!!!! After a long day of work, a drink of this just soothes me with dinner on the side!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos