Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Tali B.
Tali B.
Jersey City, NJ
If you are a fan of moscato, then Barefoot Moscato is for you. This is light dessert wine if you are looking to save a few bucks.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this wine! It is a great desert wine. Good for a romantic night or just a night alone. It pairs well with almost anything.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Mt Washington , KY
Love the taste, not too bitter. Nice for a glass with dinner or at night while watching tv, nice for those who like sweet wines.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
I don't typically enjoy Moscato, but I do enjoy the Barefoot Moscato. It is just a little bit sweet and not at all over powering
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
This is not worth the money. I would much rather spend $2.50 more and have a decent bottle of wine. This tastes extremely cheap.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Barefoot moscato is a a great sweet one it's one of my favorites. It's is also my most reached for when I'm at the liquor store!
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.
Love the that this is one of my favorite wine is sweet but not too sweet is just right for the prefect meal combo of your choice
Kathie L.
Kathie L.
Stover, MO
For the price this is a very decent Moscato. Not quite as sweet and tasty as the more expensive brands but still very drinkable.
Belinda W.
Belinda W.
Ontario, CA
I really like barefoot moscato. The first time I tasted it It was given to me after that I had to purchase my own. Its very good
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
I'm a fan of white wine only. And moscato is my favorite of them all. Barefoot is a good choice of this type. Nice, crisp taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?