Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Ocala, FL

I love Barefoot wines! They are always my go to when I am having guests. They are a great tasting wine at a great price! It is definitely a favorite of mine!
ashley r.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL

This used to be my favorite wine! And I'm not a wine drinker. I've.been making a white wine cake using this wine and its perfect for it! And I love the price!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Havertown, PA

The best if you like a sweet wine. Also a safe wine if you want to bring skbeyhjng to a dinner/party but aren't sure what people like....it's a crowd pleaser
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Pine River, WI

This is my favorite wine from barefoot. Love the fresh taste and the lightness of it. In my opinion they don't need to change it at all. And very affordable.
Shelley R.
Shelley R.
Jonesborough , Tn

Love moscato! I'm not big on Barefoot but it was just sweet enough. It's perfect for girls night and pairs well with sweets. I'd like a bigger bottle though.
Miriam O.
Miriam O.

Love the sweet taste. A must for dinner night or having a girls night out. Nice to eat with cracker and cheese. Nice to mix with sangria and drinking it cold
Cassie H.
Cassie H.

This is my go-to wine. my favorite wine of all time! well - the pink moscato might have the white beat - but either are great for a night in or a wine night!
Emma P.
Emma P.
Danville, KY

It a great cheap wine for a girls night in! It has a great flavor for the price point. Plus, this is the only wine that I can get my fiance to drink with me
Robyn O.
Robyn O.
Atlanta , GA

I really like this wine. It's light and fruity. Really good to drink on a relaxing night in. It's not too sweet so you don't feel like you're drinking juice
Kendra S.
Kendra S.

Hands down my absolute favorite wine!! It's affordable and tastes great! In fact, I'm drinking a glass while watching The Bachelor and writing this review!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now