Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Del Rio, TX

Barefoot is a good brand for wine. I love it. At the only kind of white wine will
Drink. :) it has a good flavor and it's not really dry like most white wines. :)
Beth H.
Beth H.
Deland, FL

This is a wonderful moscato. Sweet but not sickeningly sweet. Not to mention that this is my main go to, not because of the taste, but because it is a great deal.
Yajaira P.
Yajaira P.

This one is really good you could buy it at your local Walgreens with jewels Dominick's or any really local grocery store very decent price and tastes really good
Dawnn S.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY

I LOVE this wine! It's affordable but not cheap quality. It's nice to have around when company drops by or you want to treat yourself to Netflix or a bubble bath.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Scranton , PA

One of my favorite, more wallet friendly wines. Crisp and refreshing without being overly sweet. Always good to have on hand for a night where you need to unwind.
Shnicquar F.
Shnicquar F.
Savannah, GA

This is one of my favorite wines! It's inexpensive and sweet. It's great for those nights when you want to just stay in, relax and watch movies with your feet up!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Mount Carmel, IL

Barefoot is an excellent brand of wine that is affordable! I absolutely adore their Moscato, zinfandel, and most of the others!! Great quality for a great price!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.

It was really nice with a good amount of sweetness. I'm a sweet wine gal and I would have liked something a little more sweet but it's great for the price point.
melanie c.
melanie c.

I love barefoot moscato. It's my wine of choice. I love the soft sweet wine taste. The price is also affordable. I would definitely recommend it and buy it again
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Americus, GA

Just a little too sweet for my taste, but it is refreshing. The price is great and I use it for get togethers because all of my moscato loving friends are fans!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?