Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Pine River, WI

This is my favorite wine from barefoot. Love the fresh taste and the lightness of it. In my opinion they don't need to change it at all. And very affordable.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA

I love the flavor it's so crisp and refreshing. If you love wine this is a perfect one to try. You can also find barefoot wines in almost every liquor store.
JESSICA D.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA

One of my go to Moscato wines! It's really sweet and goes down smoothly. I always like to buy the bigger bottle when it's on sale. you can't bear the price!
Emma P.
Emma P.
Danville, KY

It a great cheap wine for a girls night in! It has a great flavor for the price point. Plus, this is the only wine that I can get my fiance to drink with me
Robyn O.
Robyn O.
Atlanta , GA

I really like this wine. It's light and fruity. Really good to drink on a relaxing night in. It's not too sweet so you don't feel like you're drinking juice
Andrea H.
Andrea H.

Pretty good bang for your buck. Not the best wines but not the worse either. Very inexpensive. Perhaps $5-$6. Sweet and pairs well with pretzels or chicken.
Kendra S.
Kendra S.

Hands down my absolute favorite wine!! It's affordable and tastes great! In fact, I'm drinking a glass while watching The Bachelor and writing this review!!
Krystin R.
Krystin R.
Denver, CO

My favorite moscato!! Seriously it's so sweet and yummy. I love having this stuff with my girlfriends. It's a great price too and it's pretty easy to find!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Buffalo, NY

One of my favorite summertime wines! Light and fruity, plus good priced for those on a budget! Also great to put in summertime punches or fruity cocktails!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI

I love this wine! It's a fairly sweet wine.. Not overly sweet but not at all tart. Very in expensive. It's easy to find & it's pairs well with many meals..
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now