BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Alyssa G.
Fayetteville, NC
I'm not really a fan of this one but if you want something cheap I say try it for your self it's not really sweet it's more on the dry side so for a moscato it's not really the best example
Tonya M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am writing this for my husband as he is a fan of this wine and sweeter wines. For him this is a wonderful sweet wine. One of his favorites. The price point and availability is very competitive.
Cora B.
Laredo, TX
Love the sweetness of this white guy! Best moscato I have tried so far. For a refreshing coktail I like to add any fruit, like grapes or stawberries and eat them at the end.
Serena B.
If you're a white wine drinker like myself and enjoy them on the sweet, fruity side, you will enjoy this wine. It has the hints of apricot, honey, and a touch of citrus. Also cheap and the perfect starter wine.
Jessica W.
Meriden, CT
I never drank any wine or even liked it. A close friend of mine is a wine drinker and introduced me to Barefoot Moscato. Now it's my favorite wine and the only wine I drink.
Angie F.
Waterloo , IA
I have had just about every moscato out there - white, red, pink. I like them all and will drink any of them, but I do have preferences. This one is not nearly as carbonated as other moscatos, so tastes flat to me. It's also quite a bit more of a syrupy sweet mouth-feel - not so with higher quality moscatos where its more crisp and clean on the tongue. Very little complexity in the flavor.

All that being said though, when it's on sale and you can get a big bottle for $6 or 7, it's a deal. I don't ever buy it (I make wine so would rather drink my own which I made to my tastes :) ) I won't turn a glass down at a party if it's offered to me.
Margaret K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This moscato is one of the best moscato wines you can find at your local store. I first discovered it few years back, and haven't dank any other kind since. Highly recommend!
Arletha B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love the taste of this wine. It's so smooth and mellow. I am a repeat consumer. I love how this wine is not too strong or bland. The flavor is good. I would buy this product again.
Megan E.
Proctorville, OH
Refreshing way to end your day , not much but just enough to enjoy the taste and relax. It's affordable not bad on price you can find this at local drug stores, Walmart Kroger etc. I would buy it again
Jessica C.
Miami
While this Moscato is definitely affordable, it's a little too affordable which reflects in the quality and taste. Might be good to use for poaching pears due to it not having a strong alcohol flavor, but I wouldn't spend money on it just for that.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?