Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
SHIPPENSBURG, Pa

Oh my goodness this is so refreshing! Its so good with so many foods, or just to enjoy by itself!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS

I love this wine! If you like sweet wine this is a good one to try. It also has a good price. This is a great Moscato.
Jena M.
Jena M.

Delicious! My favourite wine, without a doubt. Sweet but not overwhelmingly so. Well-priced (perfect for a University student's budget!) and easily available at liquor stores in my area. Good value for a good wine!
Nina M.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY

You just can't beat this moscato for the price! Moscato is a great "beginner" wine because it's really sweet and mild. This one fits that description perfectly!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Reading, PA

This is the best moscato brand I've tasted and it is very affordable. It has just the right sweetness.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI

For a cheaper wine it is so good. If you are looking for something that is inexpensive yet tastes amazing go with this.
Aubrey R.
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA

Moscato is my favorite type of wine and I enjoy Barefoot's the best. It's so refreshing and slightly fruity which I love. It's not dry and is a very enjoyable daily drink I think. Doesn't hit you hard and can be paired with anything.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
N Arlington, NJ

The entire collection of wines from Barefoot is pretty decent, and inexpensive-- Definitely suggest the red moscato if you like regular moscato, but want something a little more tart.
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Hudson, OH

Nice chicken marinade... awesome summer coq au van wine... makes a nice sangria base during berry season.
kaleah s.
kaleah s.

Great wine. sweet. I buy this at least twice a month. I woudlnt switch the brand for nothing
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now