4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I’m not a big wine fan. I really don’t care for wine. But this is the best wine i have found.
Barefoot Moscato is one of my very favorite wines. Its delicious and affordable, win-win!!!
So, so good- either with a meal or just to relax after a rough day. Enjoyable no matter what.
This is my go to wine! Barefoot makes excellent and affordable wines! Moscato is my favorite!
Very light and refreshing. A perfect summer wine. Especially good when it is nice and chilled
This is one of my faves! It tastes great and can be consumed by all. the price is inexpensive
I love this wine. It's my favorite and it's not expensive. I would love to try more of them.
The perfect sweet wine for a hot summer evening or any time. Sweet but light and refreshing.
Love the texture & flavor Will definitely reccomemed it and I will keep buying it for sure ..
A nice, inexpensive wine. Sweet, light taste. It's one of my favorites! Tastes best chilled.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos