BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Britney H.
Portlandville, NY
A very sweet moscato, and a great wine for when you just want one glass. Re price makes it even better, a pretty great wine for an even better price. throw a little frozen fruit in it and it is even better. If you like very sweet white wine, barefoot moscato is a great choice
Tiyonna K.
Jacksonville, AR
This taste amazing. This would be wonderful paried with orange juice to make it a mimosa. This is not pricey at all. Even taste great by it's self with grapes and cheese or maybe dinner.
Brittany D.
This is by far the best taste for the best price! This is my go to for all occasions. I would recommend for anyone who enjoys a light fruity wine or someone just trying it out.
Kristy R.
Great value and flavor! I love the sweetness of this without it being too overwhelming. I have purchased this several times and is my go to Moscato!
Ashley P.
Akron, OH
When I'm in the mood for a sweet wine, this is what I reach for. It's perfect for summer evenings - light and fruity. It tastes great for the price point.
Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX
What can I say, I'm a beginner wine-o. Which means... I'm on step 1. Moscato! And barefoot is definitely my fave. Sweet, light, and delicious! I like the barefoot brand. It's always a good stepping stone as I develop my palate in different wines.
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Okay I'll admit I not much of a drinker, but I love to sip on a glass of barefoot during girl's night. I love that its a great wine to be inexpensive and I can grab a couple selections to suit everyone's preference. I love Moscato and Riesling myself! I trying to cross over to reds--ANY SUGGESTIONS!?!?!?
AmyMatt D.
Talbott, TN
Barefoot is reasonably priced and taste so good and crisp. I can drink this for dinner or have it sitting at a campfire with friends. Even at get togethers and it is always a hit drink. Thanks Barefoot for making such awesome wine!
Chelsi C.
Providnce Vlg, TX
Not too sweet... Not too bitter.
Love barefoot! It's always an affordable way to have a nice glass of wine without worrying about nasty tastes when pared with dinner.
Lauren H.
Evansville, IN
I love trying new wines and mixing it up from time to time, but Barefoot Moscato is always my go to for girls night or a bubble bath! It's flavor pairs with any mood and any occasion. Definitely my favorite!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?