Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Aireal W.
Aireal W.
Marion, IL

You cannot beat the price. Good flavor - not great, but unbeatable in that price range. Good sweetness.
Nicole r.
Nicole r.
Oxford, Ct

Least expensive white wine but perfect on the taste buds! Doesn't taste like a cheap wine. It is great for parties and gifts. Great for people who need a good starter wine!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.

This is my second favorite wine it's sweet and bubbly. It's light and crisp great for a afternoon drink or after a long day.
Kimberley T.
Kimberley T.
Boomer, NC

This version is sweet and crisp and light! The perfect sit-on-the-porch with your girlfriends wine. I enjoyed this much more than other moscatos because it isn't too sweet but sweet enough for those who don't enjoy wine.
Kayleigh O.
Kayleigh O.

This isn't my favorite moscato but it is available everywhere and easy to open. I like how it's affordable.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

Barefoot is a great brand. And their moscato does not disappoint. Nice sweet and smooth.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Eagan, MN

It's an okay really sweet wine for cheap. It's light and refreshing. Available at most liquor stores.
Stashia H.
Stashia H.
Moulton, AL

This is a bit tart for my taste! Looking for something a little sweeter on the taste buds!
Helen T.
Helen T.
Costa Mesa, CA

Love the full line of Barefoot! Its a great tasting wine for an extremely reasonable price.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Calera, AL

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines. Not only is it sweet, but it comes in a large bottle that is very decently priced. I would recommend this wine to my friends and I love to drink it if I am having a night to relax and unwind. It is a great girl's night wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now