Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Overall, I really enjoy Barefoot wine. I enjoy sweet, white wine. This particular moscato is VERY sweet (almost too sweet). I can be satisfied with just one glass of this wine before I switch to their Riesling.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Wyandotte, OK
July 5, 2015, 11:53 p.m.
Review for: White
I really like this wine. It has a good flavor to it and for the cost it really isn't that bad. It is great on a budget that is for sure.
Kenya M.
Kenya M.
Arlington, TX
This moscato is rather plain. I don't recommend it. I left me with a headache after one glass.
Dee Dee H.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a light fruity wine. Obviously it's not going to be anything fancy but it's great for beginners. It's also very affordable. Good for a Sunday brunch.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
This is my favorite brand of wine! The sweeter wines are what I prefer and I love to mix the moscato with pink lemonade and a touch of rum to make a yummy mixed drink! Great taste on its own too!
Hazel S.
Hazel S.
My favorite moscato. It's so light and sweet you'll almost forget you're drinking wine. Perfect with dinner or just having a glass with a snack, it tastes so good. Definitely a sweeter wine, not dry at all. Delicious with every bubble.
Jamie r.
Jamie r.
Fayetteville, AR
This is my wine of choice! I love how it has a sweet and subtle fruity taste. I try different brands of moscato but always come back to this.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Independence, KY
I absolutely love this wine. I am currently drinking it now! I very frequently buy this wine and all my friends love it too!
Katy Z.
Katy Z.
Enola, PA
I would drink this the rest of my life is I could. It's nice and light, and is the perfect pairing with some raspberry sorbet. If you want to relax at the end of the night and not feel too heavy, ty this wine.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Hayden, ID
I am not much of a wine drinker but I can easily drink this whole bottle. It is smooth and sweet and refreashing. It has a crisp sweet taste without the powerful taste of alcohol or the feeling of getting drunk quick. Very smooth wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?