Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

Sweet, but not too sweet. One of my favorite go-to wines that is liked by most
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Worth, IL

Wthis brand vbarefoot is just great for the price. Moscato is a very sweet desert wine. It doesn't have the bite to the end like other wines
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Corinth, NY

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines! It's so fresh and smooth tasting. I don't like dry wines and this is more of a sweet wine. It goes great with a meal, dessert or if you just want to relax with a good book. Must have in my household!
Emily M.
Emily M.

This is my favorite wine! It's great to mix with frozen raspberries to make punch for bachelorette parties or baby showers! It's super inexpensive and easily found! Try it out!!
Debra K.
Debra K.
Cape Coral, FL

Barefoot Moscato is the best Moscato I've tried. I love the light taste and the price is just right to stock up on.
Amber  s.
Amber s.

Barefoot pink Moscato is probably my favorite wine of all time. It is sweet, smooth and bubbly. What more could you want.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.

Very good taste for an inexpensive wine. Readily available and easily found in mass merchandisers. Has a slight bubble to it which enhances the taste. Not as sweet as many moscatos but still tasty.
elsa z.
elsa z.
boston, ma

This wine is delicious and inexpensive. It is perfect for a girl's hangout night. It is especially good when cold.
Bekah P.
Bekah P.
Cape Coral, FL

I only buy barefoot wine. Really good price and greate taste! I like this flavor and also the pink moscato!!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Troy, MO

I really enjoy drinking barefoot brand wines. Moscato is one of my favorites. The price is very reasonable as well.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?