Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Allison B.
Allison B.
Independence, KY
I absolutely love this wine. I am currently drinking it now! I very frequently buy this wine and all my friends love it too!
Ashleyy D.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
July 3, 2015, 6:10 p.m.
Review for: White
Baught us a bottle to enjoy with my birthday white chocolate raspberry cheesecake and it was a delicious pairing. We have bought a few bottles in the last couple weeks, so I would say it is p
TaWanna A.
TaWanna A.
Barefoot is a lower end wine but it doesn't skimp on taste. It ranks well in comparison to some of the higher end wines. The moscato is nice and crisp and has just the right amount of sweetness. This is one of my staple label.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Raleigh, NC
This is my go to wine, especially when it is hot out. It is light and sweet with a little bubbly flavor and goes down more easily than most wines. The price point is also fantastic and many stores often have sales on it.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
A really good adorable moscato. It's very light, smooth and tastes sweet but not too sweet. I really like this brand.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Gilberts, IL
I love this brand of moscato! I can down a few bottles in a night and there are different flavora
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Canoga Park , Ca
One of my favorite wines its sweet not too strong perfect wine to drink after a long day at work and you just want to unwind. If you haven't tried you should.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Cicero, IL
My favorite. I'm a college student on a budget and I am so thankful that I love these so much! lol They're so inexpensive and they taste good and are a good time!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Perfect after dinner wine. Not too sweet and has a great bite to it. Great for summer nights and bbq.
Malinda I.
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
I can say it's my favorite wine, it's not too sweet nor to bubbly, it's perfect! 3-4 will make me feel nice!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?