Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Casey C.
Casey C.

One of my favorite drinks to help unwind after a long day. Price is great and the taste is better!!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Corp Christi, TX

This is a great product! This particular wine is inexpensive and has great flavor. If you like sweet, dessert wines then this is the wine for you.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.

I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! It's so delicious, especially after a long day at work. Ensure that it's chilled by the time you get home and pour yourself a glass or two, or three.. Maybe even a whole bottle, why not!? Good stuff right here.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Bronx, Ny

I am more of a beer drinker but i have to say this wine is amazing ! red wine gives me a headache so i wasn't a big wine drinker, but until an old friend introduced me to this, it has become my favorite wine
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Freehold, NJ

This is one of my favorite wines. It is not too sweet and not too bitter. I personally love barefoot. The pink moscato is one of my #1 favorites.
Sonya A.
Sonya A.
Whitehall, OH

This is a very affordable, but delicious wine; when served chilled, it compares closely to wines in the upper category.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lewiston, UT

This is my all time favorite go to wine. If you like sweet then you need to go and try this wine. Most wine has a harsh bitter taste but this is a sweet enjoyable wine!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA

I love this wine. It makes the perfect spritzer for the days you need something a little lighter. But this is definitely my go to wine when I want something quick because it won't break this college kids bank!
Stephanie  C.
Stephanie C.

Great tasting wine and proceeds from this wine go to cleaning out beaches. Win Win!
Katie M.
Katie M.

This is a good cheep moscato. It's something that my mom loves and she's a little picky on her wines she drinks
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now