Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Stefanie K.
Stefanie K.
Mishawaka, IN
This is my go to relaxation drink. It has the perfect amount of sweetness. You will absolutely love it.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Most favorite wine! I love to make sangria with it. Summer is coming so there will be a lot of wine on the porch :)
Megan J.
Megan J.
North Little Rock, AR
Barefoot Moscato is the perfect balance between sweet and dry for those wanting the best of both worlds.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
It is pretty good , I would definantly recommend it to others . It has a nice taste to it and it's not to bitter
Catie M.
Catie M.
Haledon, NJ
I absolutely love this wine! It is a sweet white wine. It is also a very cheap wine. It's completely worth buying! It's a great wine for people who don't like wine being that it's very sweet. I will definitely be purchasing this wine again in the future.
Yohandra F.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
Favorite wine to have at home when is girls night in. Is sweet and love how inexpensive it is. They have it everywhere including Walgreens. Definitely recommend if you like sweet wine.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Springtown, TX
Moscato is my favorite wine, so I've tried plenty of brands. The barefoot is really good. If you come to my house, you can bet I have a bottle in the rack.
Gladys S.
Gladys S.
Is very good and Delicious. I Love all of there Wines. I enjoy it with My dinner or just when I'm relaxing.
Naishly G.
Naishly G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love it. Taste so sweet especially if you do not like drinking alcohol and want something that prob tastes like juice or maybe like a sparkling drink you'd love this the only wine I'd drink.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Barefoot wine is the best inexpensive wine out there. Their Moscato is so delicious! I always pick one up if I'm looking for a wine that everyone can enjoy.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?