BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
This wine is perfectly balanced in sweetness and bittersweet. This is one of my favorite cheaper price wine buy cheaper I mean in price not quality.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Coraopolis, PA
Favorite wine. Good price and refreshing. It's sweet but not too sweet if you drink too much it makes you sick
A J.
A J.
I really enjoy the flavor with this one. It's pretty smooth and goes great with just about any dessert, especially chocolate. The packaging always looks nice. This is definitely a go to wine for girls night out.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Shelbyville, KY
I go thru a bottle so fast it delicious. Very inexpensive wine and it's normally on sale.
Neisha G.
Neisha G.
Grand Ledge, MI
I really enjoyed the Barefoot Moscato. It has a nice, smooth flavor, and is much more pleasant to drink than some other brands. I have had other moscatos that were very bitter, but Barefoot was not. I will definitely recommend Barefoot Moscato to my friends.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Very sweet, as most moscatos are. I like to throw in some frozen berries to make it a great summer wine for girls night.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this wine, it sweet and crisp. Some wines give me a headache but not this brand. It meets my expectations every time. I love that sweet flavor and the price is fair. You can always find it on sale. I will continue to purchase this wine.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Deliciously sweet. I always use this when making white sangria. It's perfect! Barefoot is actually one of my favorite brands because of flavor and cost.
jakiee c.
jakiee c.
Grayslake, IL
Very yummy moscato!! Perfect for a relaxing evening after work , super soft too so it's enjoyable:)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Crestview, FL
I heard about this from a friend of mine. So I figured I would give it a try...I did and I Loved the flavor!!! Perfect for Christmas dinner
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?