Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Waco, TX

Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite brand and wine. It is an amazing value for the product and highly affordable for all people. It comes in a typical bottle with an easy to open cork. Barefoot is my go to brand and wine. I would recommend it to others especially first time users.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Mobile , AL

Inexpensive and great taste! Love most barefoot wines!
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
Somerset, MA

Have never been able to find a wine that I like to drink, I finally have found one! Yippie!
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Warwick, RI

I love Moscato. Barefoot is always a good brand to get. The flavor is not too sweet and tastes great!
Melissa r.
Melissa r.
Cincinnati, OH

Barefoot wines are the best. Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot Moscato is simply amazing. It is a very light wine and the taste is very crisp and fruity. Love it!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lamont , Ca

I really like the moscato wines over all the other flavors and they aren't an expensive wine.
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Chino, CA

Swee, light & tastes better than high priced Moscato. Doesn't leave a bitter taste & gives you a slight buzz. Great price!!
Natalia F.
Natalia F.
Canton, CT

I love the Barefoot Moscato when I am in the mood for something sweet. The taste is pretty good for what it costs so this is my go-to brand when I want a Moscato. However i usually go for a dryer wine like reisling or pinot.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.

I love this Moscato it's not to sweet or dry. It is super affordable while not lacking in quality. I love the simple design and the label color!
stacie s.
stacie s.
Banks, OR

I know all Mascato is sweet but this brand is exceptionally sweet. It tastes like sugar water with a little white wine. First sip of sweet is tasty but more than a few sips and its just gross.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now