BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this wine!!! I have purchased this product many times. It is very sweet and taste amazing. It's very very cheap and I love that you can get it almost anywhere. It's also perfect for mixing drinks and blends well with everything.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Dixmoor, IL
I love Barefoot Moscato its one of my favorite and the taste is smooth and sweet the price is very affordable.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Love love love it! Barefoot is my favorite brand of wines! I love their moscato it's amazing! When you drink this wine you can never just have one glass!
Carrington H.
Carrington H.
Columbus , GA
If you are looking for a cheap but not bad tasting moscato this is a go-to. The price is more than reasonable and it's tasty. Can't go wrong.
nikia p.
nikia p.
Lithonia, GA
A great to have after a long day or hard day at work. I love it because it's sweet and it smooth. Its very refreshing and tasty.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Nicholasville, KY
Not the biggest fan of wine, but i liked it. It was sweet and tasteful. Not something i would drink a daily basis.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Perfect amount of sweet and dry! Love love love! Usually I'm not a huge wine drinker, but lately I've been on a moscato kick and this one is definitely my favorite!
Donna M.
Donna M.
goshen, OH
Happy Hour Expert
If you are looking for a cheap but very good Moscato look no farther. This wine is perfectly sweetened but not too much like allot of other cheaper wines. It usually will run you around 5 dollars which is awesome for just a quick grab and relaxing night!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Literally my go to wine. I love the sweet flavor of this moscato! It is good for one glass or a whole bottle!
Alida P.
Alida P.
Moscato! This is easily the best moscato on the market today! It's a great wine to drink for dessert and hits the spot after a long day. It's super affordable for those who are students, like me! Overall, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?