Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

I got this wine from a friend, it's pretty good but a little dry. I like the sweeter wines than the dry. If you like dry wine then this one is for you, and they are cheap you can get cute little bottles or a big bottle for a good price! :) worth a try
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL

Barefoot Moscato is a light, sweet, smooth wine perfect for everyday occasions. This is the white wine I grab when I'm having a girls' night in, or a movie night on the sofa. Fruity and soft, it's the perfect moscato for a summer barbecue on the patio or an afternoon by the pool. Lightly carbonated, the bubbles add to the brightness of this wine. I find this particular white wine to be refreshing, a great option for "beginners" or those who are new to drinking wine. Because of the inexpensive price tag, this wine is also an excellent option for casual social gatherings or for creating wine-related punches or desserts (think alcohol Jell-o shots or white wine fruity Sangria). I pair this wine with everything from fruit to light cheeses and crackers, fresh desserts to seafood and chicken dishes. It works well with many foods in many situations, and is great all on its own, too!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Hackensack, NJ

For a more affordable wine, this is always a crowd pleaser. One of my faves. Sweet but not too sweet for me and even my boyfriend likes it
Angie J.
Angie J.
Saginaw, MI

Good wine when you make it to Travers city how with everything great for girls nights. Even after that long day at work when you need a bottle of wine.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Virginia Beach, VA

I really enjoy this brand, it is very affordable! I normally go for the Moscato, it has a good taste and isn't really bitter, which works well for me!
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Mesa, Az

Nothing like getting bang for your buck! I can drink this bottle and have a good buzz and only pay 5 bucks!

Taste delicious and not real bitter like other wines
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Hilliard, OH

Moscato is light, fruity, and goes down easy. Best chilled, this is the perfect drink for a girls night get together or with fun finger foods before you hit the club.
ashley y.
ashley y.
Erie , Pa

I always have a bottle of this in my fridge, I love moscato, always nice to sit with a glass of it in the porch and watch the stars at night
A J.
A J.

I really enjoy the flavor with this one. It's pretty smooth and goes great with just about any dessert, especially chocolate. The packaging always looks nice. This is definitely a go to wine for girls night out.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Gladstone, MI

This is one of my favorite wines. It's deliciously sweet and smooth. Very good price as well!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now