Add a Photo

By BAREFOOT
#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Green Bay, WI

Moscato is by far my favorite wine out there. I do appreciate a glass of barefoot from time to time but, it's not my favorite.
Albuquerque, NM

My all time favorite wine. Definitely on the sweet side so goes great with desserts or on its own.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Lansing, MI

I absolutely love this wine. I think it's a good wine for a cheaper price (which at my age is always a bonus because what young person can actually afford a $20+ bottle of wine?). I think Barefoot is my favorite "cheap wine" brand. :) I also love the pink moscato, but I have yet to try the red!
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI

Hands down my favorite wine! I love everything about it from the quality to the taste! I find Barefoot to be reasonable priced. I have had other brands of Moscato this didn't like the taste; Barefoot is my favorite brand of Moscato! Whenever I'm having a get together I always make sure to grab Barefoot Moscato!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Hemet, CA

I love wine. This brand is pretty good. And they have so many to choose from. And they sell them almost anywhere. Which is a plus
Asia D.
Asia D.
East Orange, NJ

If you don't really like your wine too sweet, then I suggest this brand. Bartenura's brand is very sweet.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Georgetown, KY

I usually am not the biggest wine fan, but barefoot moscato I will always consume! It's a good price for good wine, and that's enough for me!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.

Cheap and delicious and perfect for crafting! I would recommend this to anyone!
David S.
David S.
Frankfort, IL

I have tried several different brands of Moscato. and this is hands down my favorite. definitely worth the money.
Connie G.
Connie G.
Cantonment, FL

This is probably one of the best cheap wines out there- which has increased slightly over the last few years due to such rave reviews! Moscato is favorite wine to drink, however all of the them are good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now