BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• What‚Äôs the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...12 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jade G.
Jackson , NJ
My favorite go-to wine. Very very sweet, so not for those who prefer dry wines. My favorite moscato that I've tried and the price point is right. About $7.99 for a small bottle or $11.99 for a large.
Alyssa T.
My favorite brand of wine! So classy and tastes delicious. Great for a relaxing night and perfect for winding down.
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA
An old classic! Its a great tasting moscato that wont leave your wallet hurting! Also a good bottle of wine to keep in the house.
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Pretty good moscato for the price. I will pick this up at my local supermarket when I'm looking to grab a trusty wine without having to look through the giant selection. Nice crisp sweet flavor
Katie R.
One of my top favorite wines! Sweet and refreshing. I would highly recommend it! It is easy to find and won't disappoint! I'll definitely keep purchasing this wine. Very satisfied!
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love moscato and this is one of my top picks. The price is always amazing and it still tastes great. Even my boy friend doesn't mind drinking it with me.
Sam M.
Don't let the low price fool you, this is a great moscato! Such crisp, full flavor. I'm not a huge wine drinker but this is a favorite when I do drink it.
Mallory C.
Fort Drum, NY
Great taste! I'm not a fan of dry wine so I tend to buy sweet wine. This has a great taste for dinner or going out. It's very affordable as well!
Darlene S.
Cleveland, OH
It is a very tasteie light drink ,, not to sweet just right, good drink for two people for a first date and a good steak , better rolls , salad , baked potatoe , with sour cream and butter, slice of cream cheese pound cake!!
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
This is my absolute favorite wine - hands down. Moscato is so sweet and refreshing - such an enjoyable summer time wine. Barefoot makes a great wine at a great price - you don't feel bad enjoying multiple bottles (not all at once of course :)) A must try!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?