SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,000 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love the Barefoot line. Nothing like coming home from a bad day at work and unwind with this smooth wine. It doesn't matter which flavor they are all good!
Ok folks, cheap great tasting wine! Here it is! I love finsihing a night with a glass and novel. After all being a mom all day you need some down time. Pair this with some cheese and a bubble bath and I'm in resort heaven even if it's just my bathroom and one person tub.
I am not a big wine drinker but this wine chilled is amazing. If you are looking for something to have on your first time of drinking wine i recommend this and it may be you buzzed so be careful.
I like this wine. I like white wines and i kust say this wine is worth its price.
This is one of my faves! It tastes great and can be consumed by all. the price is inexpensive
I'm not a huge wine snob, but drinking this Moscato is like drinking grape juice with tons of sugar added in. I bought one thinking it'd be delicious, but I couldn't even keep drinking it. I gave it to a friend and opened up a whole new bottle of something else. Granted, I'm not a huge Moscato drinker (I'm more into Pino Grigio or Chardonney), but this was unbearable for me. WAY too sweet!
It's affordable which is one of my favorite aspects of this brand. It has a nice airy flavor which I can appreciate.
This is one of my favorite Mocato's. I love the Barefoot wines and it's nice to be able to buy a bottle of wine for under $20 that still tastes amazing. I will continue to purchase in the future.
Love this wine! So smooth and sweet just like I like it! I have tried many different brands and this is one of my favorites and a good price too!
Very sweet and delicious wine for a cheap price. Can't beat that! Great to have a glass after a long days work.
Q & A
Does anyone have any recipes for summer drinks mixed with Moscato?
I love the pink Barefoot wine.. Is this just as good?
What can you mix this with?
I'm looking for a good sweet wine? how did you enjoy this?
Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoot Moscato Fresh Strawberries Fresh Raspberries One Can of Pink Lemonade Concentrate Sprite (Put as much or as little as you want) Put in a container and leave for at least 3-6 hours then ENJOY!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos