SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,010 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love Barefoot moscato! It's inexpensive and has a great taste. Not too sweet and not bitter at all.
Great taste and goes down smooth. I enjoy the sweet taste! It's a good after dinner drink.
Not the best Barefoot product, but I always love a great Moscato. It isn't too flat, but is a perfect light drink.
Great Moscato for the price! It is on the cheaper side and constantly on sale. Runs at almost 10% alcohol, I personally try to never go lower than 12!
Love moscoto wine! It's light, crisp and very refreshing. It's also inexpensive, which is great!
I'm not a big wine drinker, especially whites, but this one I really enjoyed. so fruity and light. not bitter or dry at all. I highly recommend it.
Barefoot is one of my favorite wine brands. They promote a great cause, "keeping beaches barefoot friendly". Great price. Moscato just isn't for me....WAY too sweet, but that's just preference.
I used to be in love with this product, until I started making a bit more money. By that point, I got to dip my toes into a more quality pool of wine. Compared to slightly more expensive products, it reminds me of a frothy, carbonated beverage. It's a great startup as you're leaving the world of Arbor Mist, but it's not the absolute best.
I love this wine it's has a fruity taste and ol love fruit and I also love white wine and my family love it it's really inexpensive
Sweet but not too sweet. Priced wonderfully. Goes well with fruit and salads or perfect on its own. Light and crisp like a summers day!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
What fruit do you like to put in this wine?
What is the best food to pair this with?
What is a good pairing with this wine?
I've heard mixed reviews about this wine, is it good?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos