4.56 / 5 based on 8,185 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I prefer sweet wines without the flush and headache of most wines. Sweet smooth and can be mixed.
Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot is a good, cheap brand if you have a price limit.
this wine was very delicious! it was not dry and was very affordable. would recommend to others.
This is my favorite summertime wine! It's wonderfully sweet & light with just right amount bubble
My favorite wine! It's cheap and tastes divine! I like to enjoy a glass while I relax in the bath
Love this sweet wine! You don't have to break the bank in order to have a full flavor sweet wine!
FAVORITE WINE!! Love this crisp sweet wine over ice with some sprite to end a long day at work.
Barefoot is a decent budget wine. Definitely good for sangria and also light for summer evenings.
The price is cheap but not the greatest taste but I've had worse
I would drink again
I would drink again
My favorite moscato. I'm not a big wine fan but i love this. Its sweet. And delicious. And cheap!
Q & A
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?
I've never tried wine before but I am wanting to try it. Whats a good one to try for the first time?
Why do you love barefoot moscato? What does this wine have over other moscatos?
Am I the only one who fins this one too sweet?
Who else just loves this wine and thinks its the best?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos