4.55 / 5 based on 8,148 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,915 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Love this wine. Nice and refreshing. A nice wine for the hot summer months. Good for the price.
This wine is okah my gifriend didn't like it. They have a lot of different ones to choose from
By far my favorite wine in the whole wide world holy moly I’m a simple cheap girl so it’s great
Very good wine, and also very cheap! Great for a girls night out, or even a night to yourself!
This is my favorite moscato and it is so cheap! It's really sweet and has a light, crisp taste.
You can never I wrong with barefoot. Best moscato I've ever had. Perfect for a relaxing Sunday
This is a very clean, crisp, and versatile moscato. Perfect for BBQ's or a romantic evening in.
Barefoot is probably my favorite cheap moscato. It's not too sweet, and it's bubbly and crisp.
Hands down best Moscato, very affordable and a light sweet taste. Always great to have on hand.
Red is def my favorite!! But I just looove barefoot anything!! They are smooth and delicious!
Q & A
Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoot Moscato Fresh Strawberries Fresh Raspberries One Can of Pink Lemonade Concentrate Sprite (Put as much or as little as you want) Put in a container and leave for at least 3-6 hours then ENJOY!
What can you mix this with?
What is your favorite category wine? Red/white, Sweet/dry, etc.?
I know this is a cheaper branded bottle. Is it any good? I'm thinking about the moscato.
What's your favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos