BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Barefoot Moscato is a great tasting wine and refreshing wine for less than ten dollars. I would recommend it to any fellow Moscato lover!
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
Happy Hour Expert
I love moscato and I love all barefoot wine. Such a great company for a good price and you can find these in any store that sells alcohol. I will continue buying this wine.
Lauren B.
Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine on any average night. I love the taste and it always appeals to me on a relaxing night.
Karoline J.
Chapel Hill, NC
The perfect wine for a person not really interested in becoming a wine expert. Is sweet and easy to drink. Plus the price is great!
Mary L.
Grand Blanc , MI
Barefoot is one of my absolute favorite when it comes to Moscato. So light, fizzy, and sweet. This is my go to for any girls night, and it's always a hit. Everyone loves it!
Amanda D.
I absolutely love BAREFOOT wine. It's absolutely perfect to have a glass by yourself during a summer evening eating dinner, or just because!!
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is the ideal wine brand. Its inexpensive, delicious, and majority have twist off tops for easy access. Great to bring to girls nights or movie nights in. Moscato is definitely a sweeter wine, I enjoy their reisling as well.
Shelby F.
To me this is lazy Summer nights, with my best friend. Hanging out, outside, listening to music and just relaxing. Plus I just love this stuff.
Vera T.
Happy Hour Expert
This barefoot moscato reminds me of my college days. Whenever I wanted to be fancy, I would pick up a bottle. For $8, you can't really complain.
Pattie T.
Abingdon, MD
Barefoot Moscato is very sweet with a slight fizz. I enjoy it mixed with either orange juice or cranberry juice to cut some of the sweetness. The price is always right, even when buying several bottles for a group event.
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Does anyone have any recipes for summer drinks mixed with Moscato?
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Yesenia M.
I like wine that's not bitter but sweet . Does this have a bubbly taste to it?
Kim N.
I know this is a cheaper branded bottle. Is it any good? I'm thinking about the moscato.
Nereida A.
What's your favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato?