BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Tonawanda, NY
Love it!! The perfect sweet taste. Sweet in a good way, even for those who don't necessarily like sweet. Try it! You might be pleasantly surprised. I was.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Corryton, TN
This is one of my favs, as I am new to wine. It's not a dry wine, and it's also not too sweet! Although I do like sweet wine. This one is just really good and relaxing. Bonus....I use the wine bottles for Christmas and Halloween decorations!
Benita G.
Benita G.
Far Rockaway
It's not vary strong which I love , almost tastes like juice . I would highly recommend this drink
Erick P.
Erick P.
Wheeling, IL
A very good wine to take to any of your friend's. Such a sweet taste and you barely taste any alcohol. For sure my go to wine and it is cheap. Which is awsome.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I am a very picky person when it comes to wine. I do not like a bitter wine. This wine has just enough sweetness that I love it. It is very affordable and the packaging is beautiful. I recommend this wine to others all the time.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Barre, VT
The most delicious way to unwind after a long day at work. Love the sweetness!
Tenayah M.
Tenayah M.
Webster, TX
This product is amazing I enjoy multiple wines but I like how this product taste delicious and goes down smoothly while still having a decent alcohol percentage.
Ana K.
Ana K.
Moscato is my favorite and this is so good! What makes it even better? It's so affordable!
Indira G.
Indira G.
I was looking for a cheap wine, this ones are the cheapest ones in all the store. No bad at all. They come in differents sizes, great for parties.
Katie M.
Katie M.
This is a good cheep moscato. It's something that my mom loves and she's a little picky on her wines she drinks
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?