Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
Fullerton, CA

This is my go to Moscato. It is not too sweet and not too bubbly, the perfect drink. This goes well with many food combinations.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX

It's good. I will buy again. It isn't my favorite but I really do enjoy a glass of wine.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Deer Park, TX

Moscato is the only wine I will drink. Barefoot makes a pretty good one. It's not the best, but it's a good one, and especially for the price. I drink it often
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Pine Mountain, GA

This is so good with chicken or fish. Very sweet and does not leave an after taste. I love that it is affordable and has quite a kick!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY

I love Barefoot wines. They're often on sale and already relatively cheap for wines. It's a very sweet, light wine.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Lawrence, KS

Cheap yet tastefull! Love this Wine and a vary of others! .............................
Edna L.
Edna L.

My go to Moscato. This bottle is filled with wine goodness ands its like crack. Once the bottle is open its gotta be finished. The only thing i hate is when i get the cork one. 🙄
Tristan S.
Tristan S.
Pensacola Beach, FL

Being in college and living in a sorority house, #Barefoot #Moscato is ALWAYS in the fridge. It's very affordable and I find that I like it better than more expensive wines. It's full of flavor and definitely one of my favorites. I frequently pick up a bottle from Target!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Barefoot wine is the best inexpensive wine out there. Their Moscato is so delicious! I always pick one up if I'm looking for a wine that everyone can enjoy.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Fairless Hls, PA

I go back and forth between whether or not Barefoot or Yellow Tail is a preferable moscato, but you can always find one of them in my house! The price is a huge selling point for me. Perfect light wine for the warm weather!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?