Add a Photo

By BAREFOOT
#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Kristen S.
Not a huge fan of Barefoot, especially their white wines. They are lacking a lot of flavor and umph! Great for a beginner, though!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Grand Island , Ny
This wine is was too sweet for my liking. It almost tastes like an ice wine due to its sweetness. If you're not a fan of super sweet, this wine is not for you!
Macey C.
Macey C.
This is my favorite! 😍 it's a great drink to just have with dinner. I've bought this wine quite a few times, it's SUPER affordable. I buy it at my local Walmart! I would absolutely buy it again!
Ericka P.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
I don't drink a lot of wine but I'll drink me some Moscato. This is my favorite because of its taste, the price is just the cherry on top. It is very affordable but doesn't taste like a cheap wine. Love it!
Angela H.
Angela H.
Cannot go wrong with this! Not too sweet but not too dry. It goes down too easy! It's inexpensive and does the trick! I also like the red moscato too! I typically buy barefoot and this is definitely on the top of my list.
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Charleston, SC
Great moscato for a great price. The taste is good and it is affordable for people on a budget.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Akron, OH
When I'm in the mood for a sweet wine, this is what I reach for. It's perfect for summer evenings - light and fruity. It tastes great for the price point.
Washington, DC
SUPER sweet. Barefoot has quality taste without compromising taste, definitely a good buzz for less money.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Belvidere, IL
By far my favorite wine. Buy it all the time. Moscato is my favorite wine in general and this brand is not to sweet not to tart. I have a hard time trying other brands because this one I always go back too.
Lydia D.
Lydia D.
Aug. 4, 2015, 2:14 p.m.
Review for: White
Moscato is one of the only white wines I will drink. Good flavor. Barefoot is a great brand for a budget-friendly wine with a decent taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?