Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
My favorite brand of moscato! So flavorful and priced very well. Very light.
Audrianna G.
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA
I have tasted better Moscato but this is good for the price. Very cheap and affordable..
Keri G.
Keri G.
Cumberland, OH
This is a decent Moscato for its price. I tried it because it was on sale at my local grocery and was surprised that it was pretty good
Sara V.
Sara V.
Frostburg, MD
Happy Hour Expert
Lovely wine with a lovely price. Beautiful for both the occasion of celebration and for a nice dinner. I would highly recommend if you like something sweet and light and not looking for something to get high strung on, just something light and classy. :) I truly enjoy this.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Love this love the price. It taste so good and comes in a very good size bottle. Here's to the weekend
Kari B.
Kari B.
Pekin, IL
Favorite favorite favorite Moscato that is easily found. Husband even knows when is doubt you get barefoot!! I can find anywhere and it's only a few dollars a bottle!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
This is my older sisters favorite wine! I will say it is in my top 5 wine list. It is a good deal for a great quality of wine! You can even get the bigger size for $2 more. It is always my go to when I can't make up my mind on a brand of wine to get! Highly recommend.
Krysta B.
Krysta B.
Palm Bay, FL
This one has a great flavor and is just sweet enough. I'm not big on wine but this one is deffinately a favorite.
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
very affordable wine, perfect for a girls night in. barefoot moscato has many different tastings so you cant go wrong with this kind of wine! personally, i prefer white wine over red at times. its not too sweet or bitter, it simply has the perfect taste.
Brittaney M.
Brittaney M.
Holland , MI
This wine is amazing, out of all of the brands I always choose Barefoot first. Although Moscato isn't my favorite flavor I am a big ran of this wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?