Add a Photo

Photos (58)
Denise S.
Denise S.
Prince Frederick, MD

This wine isn't all that bad. You can pretty much pair it with anything. Good anytime of the day!
Ana K.
Ana K.

Moscato is my favorite and this is so good! What makes it even better? It's so affordable!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

I got this wine from a friend, it's pretty good but a little dry. I like the sweeter wines than the dry. If you like dry wine then this one is for you, and they are cheap you can get cute little bottles or a big bottle for a good price! :) worth a try
Emily R.
Emily R.
Virginia Beach, VA

I really enjoy this brand, it is very affordable! I normally go for the Moscato, it has a good taste and isn't really bitter, which works well for me!
Angie J.
Angie J.
Saginaw, MI

Good wine when you make it to Travers city how with everything great for girls nights. Even after that long day at work when you need a bottle of wine.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chatham, VA

This is very affordable but definitely not my favorite brand of moscato, taste doesn't do it for me.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ

Deliciously sweet. I always use this when making white sangria. It's perfect! Barefoot is actually one of my favorite brands because of flavor and cost.
A J.
A J.

I really enjoy the flavor with this one. It's pretty smooth and goes great with just about any dessert, especially chocolate. The packaging always looks nice. This is definitely a go to wine for girls night out.
Ash L.
Ash L.

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine the taste is so refreshing and tame can't help but relax after just one glass
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.

This is great if you love sweet wine and don't want to spend much money on a bottle. If you've never had wine and want to try it, Barefoot is always a good place to start.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now