4.56 / 5 based on 8,180 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Great taste and price. This is the wine that got me into drinking wine. Very sweet! Good choice!
This is my favorite summertime wine! It's wonderfully sweet & light with just right amount bubble
I love this wine. Me & my friends buy this for our girl days, sometimes we even buy two bottles.
This is my favorite wine! The taste is sweet and smooth and the price makes me love it even more!
The taste is great a bubbly my favorite wine. I like to sit at home and chill out with this wine.
One of the best wines in its price range. It has a great flavor and is perfect for a girls night.
Light and sweet wine. Barefoot Moscato has a great taste and is also cheap, so that's a plus! :)
Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot is a good, cheap brand if you have a price limit.
Moscato is a sweet for my taste, but it's good for the price and taste even better on a warm day.
Oh my goodness this is so refreshing! Its so good with so many foods, or just to enjoy by itself!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos