4.55 / 5 based on 8,038 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Me gusta pero me gustan mas los vinos secos o tintos el moscato es muy dulce pero este es bueno
Love this wine it's smooth, its very inexpensive and you can find it at most groceries stores!
Amazing moscoto is my favorite wine and I love a cheap and good wine! So this is a great option
Love this! I use it to make mimosa's or a white sangria! Supper affordable and great tasting!
This brand is such a great price and the taste is definitely on point as well! Very affordable!
Love this wine, and love they give to soles4souls organization with the purchase of the wines.
Not bad but for some reason Barefoot wines give me a headache. I love the taste of them though.
This was the first bottle of wine I bought when I turned 21! I love the sweetness of this wine!
It is light and refreshing at a great price. The brand has a lot of varieties of wine as well.
I was surprised how affordable this bottle is! wonderful flavor! Its just right not too sweet.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos