Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kate B.
Kate B.
Aberdeen, NJ

I love this wine. It is a personal favorite go to for a glass after long work days. It is a very sweet wine, so there are some people like my fiance that do not really like it.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Orlando, FL

It tastes so good and is not to sweet. I love it cold. It's goes down smoothly and is a great asset to a girls night
Kacie S.
Kacie S.

Affordable, tastes good, is sweet tasting. This is the perfect wine for me. We go through a few bottles when we get the girls together.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Westbrook, ME

This wine is perfect for any girls night and is a perfect wine for people who don't love the strong taste of wine.
kelley S.
kelley S.

When my boyfriend and I drink wine, this is one of the wines we choose. It tastes delicious and the taste isn't that strong.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sheridan, IN

Had it at a baby shower, it was good. Not to dry and paired well with the food. It was good, will defiantly be adding it to my list of buys.
Christine H.
Christine H.

Love this! I don't drink wine often, but when I do, I go for barefoot Moscato. Not only is it affordable, but it's sweet and I just love the taste. Would recommend this brand and flavor.
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Lancaster, NY

Delicious crisp flavor moscato is my favorite. And barefoot is always affordable and yet super tasty!!
Jen H.
Jen H.
Bowling Green, OH

I absolutely love Moscato, especially the Barefoot brand. It's sweet, delicious, and the price is perfect. It's perfect to drink on girl's night, or even to enjoy a glass after a day at work. The cheap price is also a great part of this wine. I recommend this to any wine drinkers out there!
Kenzie L.

I GOT IT BUBBLY!!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now