BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
Happy Hour Expert
Tastes pretty good I would buy again! I deffinatley reccomend it for a nice beverage
Kemon L.
Kemon L.
Shalimar, FL
So deliciously smooth and sweet! I felt like I was sipping from a lovely basket of ripe fruits and fresh flowers. The prettiest pale green wine felt and tasted so fancy but was incredibly affordable! I will definitely buy Barefoot Moscato again and even an extra bottle or two to keep on hand!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Springfield, IL
Where to begin.... love love love this wine. It is perfect for my taste buds, just the right amount of sweetness. Another perk I enjoy is that Barefoot is typically on the less expensive side which is great for me. I get to enjoy a glass of wine without breaking the pocket book and feeling guilty!
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Manassas, VA
Barefoot moscato is super tasty! Though it can be sweet to some people, it is a great and cheap wine to enjoy. A glass or two is perfect after a long day.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Not that expensive but tastes great. We have this at every party. Go out and buy some for your super bowl party!
Madison M.
Madison M.
This is my all time favorite wine. It's always my go to sweet white wine. Always perfect after a long day at work.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Orlando , FL
I love Moscato, and for the price of under $10, this barefoot variety is great! If you like sweet wine, pick this one =)
Tikeia D.
Tikeia D.
Warner Robins, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Fruity but not overbearing also great to cook with. I like this wine to drink when I want to relax but don't want anything too heavy
T L.
T L.
I only drink Moscato, and I only like the sweeter brands. I've tried pretty much every brand's moscato that'sunder $10, and for the money, this is the best moscato you can buy. At $5-$6 a bottle, it's a steal, and it's good. It's my go-to for an event where you might have to share- because even the giant bottle is less than $10, and everyone seems to like it
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Brooklyn, NY
Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite wine ever! First off let's talk about the bottle illustration. It's like the cutest thing ever with a baby's foot, or at least I think it's a baby's foot lol. Now off to the taste. This wine is meant for someone who loves something sweet, like myself. Mascato in general is a sweet grape. This is also in the white wine category. I really enjoy this brand and this type of grape. Definitely a great choice if you're looking to stay in or invite some of your girls over.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Does anyone have any recipes for summer drinks mixed with Moscato?
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Saint Joseph, MI
I love the pink Barefoot wine.. Is this just as good?
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Wine anyone?
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Hamden, CT
Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoot Moscato Fresh Strawberries Fresh Raspberries One Can of Pink Lemonade Concentrate Sprite (Put as much or as little as you want) Put in a container and leave for at least 3-6 hours then ENJOY!
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
When is the perfect occasion for barefoot moscoto