BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
tara b.
Happy Hour Expert
I love all barefoot wines but this mascato is my favorite. It's my go to for just hanging around, and it is great for gifts. It has a nice sweet taste.
Charlene S.
Carrollton , GA
Searching for a good cheap moscato? Well look no further barefoot now offers the refreshing taste of moscato for those light palettes.
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
Although I am not a fan of moscato as a wine if I had to drink it then I would drink barefoot brand. Moscato is just too sweet for my taste.
Francis S.
I love moscato wine. Barefoot moscato isn't bad but it's definitely not the best moscato on the market. It doesn't taste as sweet or as good as others I have tried but then again, it's also a cheaper moscato. I would definitely say if you're thinking of starting out trying moscato wine, grab a little higher quality brand and skip this one, otherwise you might not get a true sense of what the wine has the potential to be.
Jennifer V.
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorite wine, very cheap and affordable and sweet. So you should try it.
Bre-Ana B.
Missoula, MT
This is my favorite white wine! I love Sweet wine! I cannot stand anything dry and this wine is DELICIOUS!
Logan B.
Auburn, AL
I love this wine! Tastes super fruity and sweet, which though isn't appropriate all the time, is still very good. Surely a dessert wine, but I suppose could be drank with a meal. Barefoot is always a good bet!
Kiara  .
I love all Barefoot products. This is one of my favs! It's sweet and taste really good cold. Sometimes I add fruit to add a little more flavor.
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
I love this wine! When I'm not sure about a great dessert wine to get for myself or to bring to a friends house this is my go to. It's so smooth, sweet and a little fruity. It's incredibly refreshing and crisp.
Krystle C.
Nederland, TX
Happy Hour Expert
I only drink Moscato wine. I find this one to be great value for the price. However, the after taste on this is more bitter then other brands I have tried.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
Britny G.
What fruit do you like to put in this wine?
Aja S.
San Jose, CA
What is the best food to pair this with?
Michelle V.
Elizabethtown, KY
What is a good pairing with this wine?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've heard mixed reviews about this wine, is it good?