This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,723 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
It's not vary strong which I love , almost tastes like juice . I would highly recommend this drink
I am a very picky person when it comes to wine. I do not like a bitter wine. This wine has just enough sweetness that I love it. It is very affordable and the packaging is beautiful. I recommend this wine to others all the time.
Really enjoyed the taste of this wine. As a new wine drinker it was smooth and didn't have any strong aftertaste.
This product is amazing I enjoy multiple wines but I like how this product taste delicious and goes down smoothly while still having a decent alcohol percentage.
Moscato is my favorite and this is so good! What makes it even better? It's so affordable!
This is a good cheep moscato. It's something that my mom loves and she's a little picky on her wines she drinks
I had this wine for Thanksgiving and it tasted good as always. The one obvious hint I will give about this wine is to serve it VERY cold.
A good, cheap way to get your moscato fix! I love the sweetness of this wine and the bottle is pretty cute
The great taste of moscato is just amazing. I love the brand and its my go to wine. I love drinking it during the holiday and on special occasions. Barefoot has the best wine.
As a college student on a budget, this has to be the greatest thing ever! The taste is great and definitely does not reflect the low cost! I think this is something I will be drinking even when I'm not broke!
Q & A
What is your very Favorite Bare foot Wine?? Mine is Moscato and Reisling.
What is a good pairing with this wine?
What fruit do you like to put in this wine?
What is the best food to pair this with?
I've heard mixed reviews about this wine, is it good?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos