BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Kierra H.
Kierra H.
Philadelphia, PA
Gets the job done, love the sweet taste and affordable price. My go to for a night in with the girls.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Shelbyville, KY
I go thru a bottle so fast it delicious. Very inexpensive wine and it's normally on sale.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Good product and a great price. It isn't as sweet as a few I've had and not quite as rich but it is pretty good especially for the price. This one is usually very easy to find in all grocery stores. I would recommend it to others who like moscato.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Very great flavor! It is a little sweet for a moscato but is still one of my top picks!
Carly P.
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
Very easy to drink but almost too sweet. A nice refreshing glass with dinner or late at night is nice though!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Wildwood , MO
Love, but wanted something a little sweeter. Crisp flavor with clean, fruity flavors. Not too dry. Not too bubbly. Perfect for after dinner or if you're inclined towards a sweeter wine.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Corryton, TN
This is one of my favs, as I am new to wine. It's not a dry wine, and it's also not too sweet! Although I do like sweet wine. This one is just really good and relaxing. Bonus....I use the wine bottles for Christmas and Halloween decorations!
Benita G.
Benita G.
Far Rockaway
It's not vary strong which I love , almost tastes like juice . I would highly recommend this drink
Anije R.
Anije R.
This is a great drink to have with friends or just by yourself chilling.Moscosta is the best. The bomb
I recently had a bottle of Moscato it was very good even if I did had to drink alone . I would recommend it to anyone.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I am a very picky person when it comes to wine. I do not like a bitter wine. This wine has just enough sweetness that I love it. It is very affordable and the packaging is beautiful. I recommend this wine to others all the time.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Weatherford, TX
What type of meat would pair nicely with this beverage?
Lahoma M.
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I haven't tried these yet.. Are they pretty yummy?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Is this brand of Moscato wine your favorite?
Elaine D.
Elaine D.
Hamilton, OH
Do you prefer the regular, white moscato? or the pink?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?