SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,010 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Love the crisp, sweet and fresh flavor of this wine! It's such a great taste and price.
Definitely a good cheap white wine. Easily found at liquor stores everywhere. My favorite out of the Barefoot wines and usually a go to when I'm looking for something quickly in a store. Great for it's price and comes in different sizes too if you're in the mood for more or less. Best when cold and if it's not to your liking since it's a cheaper wine, you can easily add a dash of juice and it's just as tasty.
Im not really a fan of wine , but i had to choose from any other wine it would be Moscato
Perfect Moscato for that inexpensive dinner party, the sweetness of this brand is amazing!
I tried Barefoot Moscato at my friend's house this past summer and I was truly impressed by its sweet yet crisp taste. You can feel the alcohol, unlike most Moscatos, that I liked :) We paired our glass of Barefoot Moscato with cheeses, crackers, mozzarella, prosciutto, sopressata, olives, Yum, Yum Yum! Since then, I have introduced Barefoot Moscato into my home and drink it with my family and friends.
Delicious wine, it's not too strong or too soft. It's just right. I would definitely recommend it
Love it tastes GREAT and Inexpensive!
My mom loves this stuff. She could drink the whole bottle, says its like drinking a sweet drink.
I love sweet wines. This is one of my favorites. At my family holiday get togethers this one of our go to wines that everyone likes to drink.
Perfect after a long day at work! Smooth and relaxing! Very sweet. Doesn't leave a bad after taste at all.
Q & A
What is your fave Barefoot wine?
What is your favorite flavor of Moscato?
I've tried some barefoot moscato before in pink but never this one. How is the taste? Sweet? Bitter?
Is it sweet or bubbly?
What is the best way to store wine?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos