This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,724 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Moscato! This is easily the best moscato on the market today! It's a great wine to drink for dessert and hits the spot after a long day. It's super affordable for those who are students, like me! Overall, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good wine!
Delicious. Not very expensive. Perfect for a girls night. Almost every wine store carries it
Very yummy moscato!! Perfect for a relaxing evening after work , super soft too so it's enjoyable:)
Love this! I don't drink wine often, but when I do, I go for barefoot Moscato. Not only is it affordable, but it's sweet and I just love the taste. Would recommend this brand and flavor.
I love this wine. Great for its price too! I use it to make a peach sangria and its perfect for it.
Barefoot moscato is super tasty! Though it can be sweet to some people, it is a great and cheap wine to enjoy. A glass or two is perfect after a long day.
Not that expensive but tastes great. We have this at every party. Go out and buy some for your super bowl party!
My go to, tried and true sweet white wine. I can't get enough of this. I pick up a bottle or 2..ummm okay maybe 3 every time I grocery shop. The top three things that I love about this wine and why I recommend it hands down over any other white wine are 1. Afforable - always less than $10 2. Taste - refreshing, light, and not overly sweet 3. Availability - can be found anywhere, literally at from the gas station to Target.
I love Moscato, and for the price of under $10, this barefoot variety is great! If you like sweet wine, pick this one =)
Fruity but not overbearing also great to cook with. I like this wine to drink when I want to relax but don't want anything too heavy
Q & A
Is this a sweet wine?
I've never tried wine before but I am wanting to try it. Whats a good one to try for the first time?
Who else just loves this wine and thinks its the best?
Am I the only one who fins this one too sweet?
Why do you love barefoot moscato? What does this wine have over other moscatos?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos