BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Alida P.
Alida P.
Moscato! This is easily the best moscato on the market today! It's a great wine to drink for dessert and hits the spot after a long day. It's super affordable for those who are students, like me! Overall, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good wine!
Tawni V.
Tawni V.
Delicious. Not very expensive. Perfect for a girls night. Almost every wine store carries it
jakiee c.
jakiee c.
Grayslake, IL
Very yummy moscato!! Perfect for a relaxing evening after work , super soft too so it's enjoyable:)
Christine H.
Christine H.
Love this! I don't drink wine often, but when I do, I go for barefoot Moscato. Not only is it affordable, but it's sweet and I just love the taste. Would recommend this brand and flavor.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Moscow, ID
I love this wine. Great for its price too! I use it to make a peach sangria and its perfect for it.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Manassas, VA
Barefoot moscato is super tasty! Though it can be sweet to some people, it is a great and cheap wine to enjoy. A glass or two is perfect after a long day.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Not that expensive but tastes great. We have this at every party. Go out and buy some for your super bowl party!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX
My go to, tried and true sweet white wine. I can't get enough of this. I pick up a bottle or 2..ummm okay maybe 3 every time I grocery shop. The top three things that I love about this wine and why I recommend it hands down over any other white wine are 1. Afforable - always less than $10 2. Taste - refreshing, light, and not overly sweet 3. Availability - can be found anywhere, literally at from the gas station to Target.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Orlando , FL
I love Moscato, and for the price of under $10, this barefoot variety is great! If you like sweet wine, pick this one =)
Tikeia D.
Tikeia D.
Warner Robins, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Fruity but not overbearing also great to cook with. I like this wine to drink when I want to relax but don't want anything too heavy
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
Is this a sweet wine?
Christy O.
Christy O.
I've never tried wine before but I am wanting to try it. Whats a good one to try for the first time?
Paige C.
Paige C.
Crowley, TX
Who else just loves this wine and thinks its the best?
Lisa R H.
Lisa R H.
Canton, MA
Am I the only one who fins this one too sweet?
Anabel C.
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Why do you love barefoot moscato? What does this wine have over other moscatos?