BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jessica C.
Burke, VA
I don't love moscato, so I'm probably not the best person to write a moscato wine review. If you like moscato or other sweet wines, Barefoot wines typically are a great value.
Autumn L.
Waldorf, MD
Barefoot wine is relatively cheap, yet still has a decent taste. The moscato is my favorite.
Cassie W.
Midwest City, Oklahoma
You can't really go wrong with this wine. It's sweet, light, inexpensive, and tastes great.
Sanchina  C.
Sanford, FL
Not a huge white wine fan, but I do like moscato. This one is just okay. Too tart for me though. Widely available and at an affordable price point.
Tammy H.
Brooklyn, New York
Affordable and good. Can not go wrong with Barefoot brand wine. I particularly like the mascato as the notes are subtle and do not concentrate on the more sophisticated flavors.
Shannon E.
Secane, PA
YUM! I LOVE Barefoot wine and this is no exception. This is perfectly sweet - not too sweet, but just enough. My husband is not a fan of sweet wines at all, and even he loves this. Definitely my go to when I need to pick up a bottle for myself or when entertaining. Always a hit!
Charlyn C.
This is a nice sweet moscato. It is super refreshing on a warm summer day. Goes well with all foods.
michelle l.
Asheville, NC
LOVE THIS WINE! It is moderately priced, had great taste and is easy enough on the alcohol content to drink on a weeknight. I love it for the weekends though when, watching a moving or socializing at home with friends.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
Delicious but very, very sweet. It's also nice for making mixed drinks and tastes very good for the price range. It's not for everyone but I think it's a nice dessert wine or summer refresher.
Esmeralda G.
Midland, TX
Is this my favorite no but it is a delicious, sweet wine for the price. I also appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO
Do you consider this a dessert wine?
Galadriel M.
What Barefoot wine is your favorite?
Serena M.
Deltona, FL
What food do you best like to pair this wine to?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert
Your favorite food or dessert or snack with this wine?
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA
Is anyone enjoying this as much as I do?? I love this wine!!