BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Benita G.
Benita G.
Far Rockaway
It's not vary strong which I love , almost tastes like juice . I would highly recommend this drink
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I am a very picky person when it comes to wine. I do not like a bitter wine. This wine has just enough sweetness that I love it. It is very affordable and the packaging is beautiful. I recommend this wine to others all the time.
Nikki N.
Nikki N.
Yettem, Ca
Happy Hour Expert
Really enjoyed the taste of this wine. As a new wine drinker it was smooth and didn't have any strong aftertaste.
Tenayah M.
Tenayah M.
Webster, TX
This product is amazing I enjoy multiple wines but I like how this product taste delicious and goes down smoothly while still having a decent alcohol percentage.
Ana K.
Ana K.
Moscato is my favorite and this is so good! What makes it even better? It's so affordable!
Katie M.
Katie M.
This is a good cheep moscato. It's something that my mom loves and she's a little picky on her wines she drinks
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA
I had this wine for Thanksgiving and it tasted good as always. The one obvious hint I will give about this wine is to serve it VERY cold.
Anne W.
Anne W.
madison, wi
A good, cheap way to get your moscato fix! I love the sweetness of this wine and the bottle is pretty cute
Joann S.
Joann S.
Laredo, TX
The great taste of moscato is just amazing. I love the brand and its my go to wine. I love drinking it during the holiday and on special occasions. Barefoot has the best wine.
Karishma P.
Karishma P.
Holland, PA
As a college student on a budget, this has to be the greatest thing ever! The taste is great and definitely does not reflect the low cost! I think this is something I will be drinking even when I'm not broke!
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO
Do you consider this a dessert wine?
Galadriel M.
Galadriel M.
What Barefoot wine is your favorite?
Serena M.
Serena M.
Deltona, FL
What food do you best like to pair this wine to?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert
Your favorite food or dessert or snack with this wine?
Marla V.
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA
Is anyone enjoying this as much as I do?? I love this wine!!