BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
Has been the go-to moscato option since I was in college. Even now as an adult, sometimes I just gotta grab a bottle of this because it's affordable, sweet, and tasty. It's a great balance and not overly sweet.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I am a very picky person when it comes to wine. I do not like a bitter wine. This wine has just enough sweetness that I love it. It is very affordable and the packaging is beautiful. I recommend this wine to others all the time.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Morristown, TN
Great taste. Good price. Goes with almost everything. Definitely recommend to all my friends and family
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Moscato is a wine i like on occasion and barefoot definitely makes a good way. Its not my go to but i wouldnt turn my nose to it.
Tenayah M.
Tenayah M.
Webster, TX
This product is amazing I enjoy multiple wines but I like how this product taste delicious and goes down smoothly while still having a decent alcohol percentage.
April W.
April W.
Holland , MI
It tasted way better than I thought, and the price was great.. great bottle of moscato
Ana K.
Ana K.
Moscato is my favorite and this is so good! What makes it even better? It's so affordable!
Katie M.
Katie M.
This is a good cheep moscato. It's something that my mom loves and she's a little picky on her wines she drinks
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
This is my older sisters favorite wine! I will say it is in my top 5 wine list. It is a good deal for a great quality of wine! You can even get the bigger size for $2 more. It is always my go to when I can't make up my mind on a brand of wine to get! Highly recommend.
Karishma P.
Karishma P.
Holland, PA
As a college student on a budget, this has to be the greatest thing ever! The taste is great and definitely does not reflect the low cost! I think this is something I will be drinking even when I'm not broke!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?