Add a Photo

Photos (61)
brittany r.
brittany r.
Belleville, IL

Love it. It's my favorite cheap wine.Usually about 6 or 7 bucks.It's sweet but not overwhelming sweet to me. I've used it a little for cooking spaghetti sauce too which was really good.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Mason, OH

Call me cheap if you'd like but this is by far my favorite wine! Great taste and does the trick! All time favorite and can't do without. They also have double bottle sizes which are fantastic! And no I don't ever share (-;
Edna L.
Edna L.

My go to Moscato. This bottle is filled with wine goodness ands its like crack. Once the bottle is open its gotta be finished. The only thing i hate is when i get the cork one. 🙄
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX

It's good. I will buy again. It isn't my favorite but I really do enjoy a glass of wine.
Abigail P.
Abigail P.
Moorpark, CA

This wine is good but VERY sweet. If you like that, then you will love this. Sometimes I find it a little too sweet but when I am in the mood for a dessert taste then this is a great choice.
Chelby P.
Chelby P.
Springfield, OH

I have to say this bottle of wine is my best friend when I've had long days.. It's cheap and refreshing. Hits the spot!
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Pine Mountain, GA

This is so good with chicken or fish. Very sweet and does not leave an after taste. I love that it is affordable and has quite a kick!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Deer Park, TX

Moscato is the only wine I will drink. Barefoot makes a pretty good one. It's not the best, but it's a good one, and especially for the price. I drink it often
Megan D.
Megan D.
Hanford, CA

My most favorite Moscato. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and it is so refreshing. It is my favorite weekend splurge however it is only for the sweet wine drinker.
Ina
Ina

It's not bad for something that's not high end. If you like sweet wines and you're on a budget I'd say you can go for these. I like how sweet it taste, I would get it again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?