Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
N Brunswick, NJ

Love this brand for it's great prices. This is a sweet wine that tastes great after a meal.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Flushing, NY

Barefoot wines are always a great bet - consistently fresh, smooth and delicious. Price point is always appealing as well, in Queens NY you can get a magnum for $10
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Beech Grove, IN

Loooove the taste & the price <3 you can't go wrong with barefoot. && i just learned that if you pour it into your fave juice you get a delicious combination.
Steph F.
Steph F.

It is a bit bitter. Not a sweet as other moscatos, which some people like. I preder the sweeter of moscato wines.
Tima F.
Tima F.
Camden, de

You can never I wrong with barefoot. Best moscato I've ever had. Perfect for a relaxing Sunday
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR

My favorite wine!!! It literally tastes like the Welches Juice lmao. It's really good paired with fruit or a light meal.
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA

Honestly, I've tried so many moscatos and this one is excellent for the price. I was introduced to this Moscato from a wine importer so I knew what he was talking about. You can get this at Target and your guests will love it.
Tomica W.
Tomica W.
Humble, TX

I've tried many wines and this is one of my favorites. It has a light, sweet taste that I really enjoy. Its really good ice cold. I would definitely recommend to anyone that enjoys barefoot.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN

I love this! Super sweet drink and light on the stomach. Flavor taste great and goes down smooth! Perfect for girls wine night or even a glass with dinner
Anita O.
Anita O.

Barefoot Moscato has a wonderful sweet taste. I enjoy drinking this with my steak and salad.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now