Add a Photo

Jennifer M.
Stoughton, WI
July 31, 2015, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: White
Decent enough, but super sweet. Excellent base for a white Sangria. Excellent price point for what it is.
Brooke O.
Brooke O.
Plainfield, IN
The crisp, fruity flavor of this wine comes through in every single sip. I purchased this at the grocery store and was so pleasantly surprised! For the price point, I am hard pressed to find a better moscato.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Sellersburg , IN
Drinking wine is one of my favorite past times and Barefoot always pleases the pallet. Their Moscoto wine is perfect; it is just sweet enough to drink after dinner for dessert (though it isn't a dessert wine). What's even better about Barefoot is their price! I love having a glass of wine knowing it isn't breaking my budget.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Duncan, OK
This tastes so amazing! I never thought I could possibly get that great of a taste from such a cheap bottle of wine, but I was mistaken!
Cassidy T.
Cassidy T.
I still really like this brand of wine, quality taste for a reasonable price. My favorite however is the Cupcake brand moscato.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
A girlfriend of mine put me on to this. It tastes great, sweet but not too sweet but I noticed if too much is consumed you will definitely regret it, worst headache ever.
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
A sweet and refreshing wine. Great for summertime drinking. Barefoot is an affordable brand that you can find in most liquor stores. I recommend!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Owensboro, KY
This is one of my favorite wines. It's affordable and not lacking on taste!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL
Incredibly good for the price. I wasn't expecting the quality and was very impressed. I do find the white moscato to be even sweeter than Barefoot's Riesling, which was surprising. Pairs well with appetizers, cheeses, and desserts.
Jay T.
Jay T.
Not a fan, this has a bitter after taste which conflicts with what you would expect from a moscato so personally do not like that.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?