Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Raynham, MA

Always my go to wine. It has a great taste and isn't to heavy on my stomach
Dana D.
Dana D.
Huntsville, AL

If you like moscato, this is a great one to have on hand. It is sweet, a great dessert wine, and the price point is great!
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Cumming, GA

This is my favorite type of wine and is perfect on a college budget. Super cheap and delicious. Perfect for wine night with the girls!
Judy T.
Judy T.
Florence, MS

I really like this wine. It's not expensive and the taste is good. Only down side is it give me headaches from time to time :(
Jeri L.
Jeri L.
Council Bluffs

A nice sweet taste. Not a strong or dry wine. If you haven't tried wine before, this one is a nice choice to try out first. Not too expensive, nice evening on a small dime.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

One of my favorite drinks. I love this whole Brand line!! First time I tried one of them it was the pink kind and one of my friends mixed it with Sprite and it was so good, but since them I've tried them by themselves as well and their delicious.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.

I love this wine! Its sweet and smooth and easy to drink. Very light and refreshing! Can be found at many stores!
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI

Hands down my favorite wine! I love everything about it from the quality to the taste! I find Barefoot to be reasonable priced. I have had other brands of Moscato this didn't like the taste; Barefoot is my favorite brand of Moscato! Whenever I'm having a get together I always make sure to grab Barefoot Moscato!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH

This is one of my favorite wines. It's a great price and tastes delicious! It's always a go to when it's girls night!
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD

For a inexpensive wine it has a great taste. Perfect for summer nights and hanging out with friends.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now