BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Shelbyville, KY
This is a great sweet wine! It is very inexpensive. I have purchased this wine on multiple occasions. It makes for a great gift if you're on a budget.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Happy Hour Expert
This one is not as sweet for me but I do enjoy it. It is less expensive than others are.
Donna S.
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI
My favorite wine I like to joke but it's cheap but it's also award-winning so that counts for something.
Jeannie S.
Jeannie S.
I think Barefoot makes a nice, reasonably priced wine. I especially like their white wines!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Fanwood, NJ
This is my favorite of all the Barefoot wines! It is very sweet with its hints of peaches but I like a sweeter wine. In the summer (or anytime really) I like to add some club soda for a refreshing spritzer.
Jill C.
Jill C.
This wine is perfect with a meal. Not too sweet but not too bitter either. One of the more affordable wines that are available yet it compares to wines twice the price! Would recommend to others. Perfect with dinner or desert!
Jillian E.
Jillian E.
Puyallup, WA
Wasn't hot on this wine. there to me is an after taste that is gross. or it could be because its cheap wine.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
The price of this wine makes it very tempting but the taste leaves more to be desired. To me it was very flat. It was sweet but not overpoweringly so. I would buy it again only if I were trying to provide a lot of wine for a lot of people with a tiny budget.
Ana K.
Ana K.
Moscato is my favorite and this is so good! What makes it even better? It's so affordable!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I am a very picky person when it comes to wine. I do not like a bitter wine. This wine has just enough sweetness that I love it. It is very affordable and the packaging is beautiful. I recommend this wine to others all the time.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?