BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• What‚Äôs the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...12 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jessica A.
Fort Pierce, FL
Love it bought it for a birthday party and all my friends really enjoyed the wine.... light and sweet
Nadine M.
I love the brand "Barefoot". Their Moscato is light and sweet. Tastes so good. Their prices are pretty good too. Not expensive.
Janie A.
Happy Hour Expert
So in love with this wine! ūüėć It has a perfect amount of sweet and smoothness to get you that warm and fuzzy feeling. It's perfect for a girls night in or just having a glass after a hard days work. I def recommend it.
Brittany D.
This is by far the best taste for the best price! This is my go to for all occasions. I would recommend for anyone who enjoys a light fruity wine or someone just trying it out.
Shannon D.
Ballston Spa, NY
One of my favorite wines. I love the sweetness and since i am a mom of two the price is great.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
Happy Hour Expert
My absolute favorite Moscato wine out there! My favorite type of wine is Moscato and this one is perfectly sweet and flavorful. The prince of Barefoot also makes it another reason it's my favorite. Not too expensive.
Indira G.
I was looking for a cheap wine, this ones are the cheapest ones in all the store. No bad at all. They come in differents sizes, great for parties.
Sarah S.
Washington, DC
It's really cheap, which attracts a lot of people but it's way too sweet to drink. I could only manage to drink half a glass before giving up and giving it away.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
Love love love. One of my friends brought this over for a wine night and I feel in love. It's pretty sweet and doesn't leave a harsh after taste. I plan on going out to buy more and would recommend it to others.
Samantha V.
New Bedford, MA
After a long week of work a glass of wine on the couch and a good movie is needed. The barefoot moscato is a sweet not so bittwr taste. You will sleep great!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?