Add a Photo

Photos (59)
emily p.
emily p.
Wilmington, NC

Great for the person that likes sweet cheap wine. Not my favorite, but it is nice on the wallet.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Estes Park, CO

Barefoot Moscato is kinda like a two-buck-chuck to me. Not much flavor and the price shows it.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.

If you are a wine drinking, this wine probably isn't for you. It is cheap and mass marketed and to be honest, not all that great. I do use it for different sangrias though since it is being mixed.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Plainview, TX

For the price this is a really nice Moscato. A sweet fruity flavor with a little bit of a tangy bite. Almost bubbly.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Clarksville, VA

This is me and my husband's go to wine for just about any occasion. It has a good blend of sweet vs floral notes. I would recommend this to everyone looking for a wine to have sitting around the living room for this Holiday season.
lizzie a.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA

This is a very good sweet wine that can be parried with a desert. A very good after dinner drink, extremely difficult not to have more than one glass.
Bree B.
Bree B.

When I first tried wine, I hated almost all of it. However, I have grown to love it and this is my favorite wine to drink. It's great with dinner, but also light when you just want to hang with friends. The taste is so crisp and is good for any occasion.
Brook D.
Brook D.
Big Rapids, MI

My absolute favorite wine!! Delicious, sweet, and at an amazing price. I also like that it comes with the cork...completes the whole experience :)
marlena s.
marlena s.

Great tasting, inexpensive wine! best one out there. Tastes amazing alone or mixed with orange juice. great great wine.
ryan l.
ryan l.
New Castle, IN

This wine is okah my gifriend didn't like it. They have a lot of different ones to choose from
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now