Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Coloma, MI

Used it when cooking fish ...............gave it a great flavor great and cheap brand!!!!!!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Barefoot is a great brand of wine. It has a nice light, sweet flavor that tastes better chilled or over ice, but doesn't taste bad at room temperature. This isn't the best moscato I've ever had, but it's worth drinking. It doesn't leave a weird taste in my mouth like a lot of moscato tends to do. It comes at a great price too, very affordable.
tracy i.
tracy i.

This is my go to wine. Not only is the price right but you can find this wine pretty much anywhere. Which is a plus. I know sometimes finding a wine you like is hard. With barefoot thats not the case.
Rhiannon G.
Rhiannon G.

The price is right for the Barefoot wines, and when you are looking for something light and sweet and cheaper in price, it is the choice to make. I enjoy drinking them, and for the price you just can't beat it!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Columbus, OH

This is my go to - I love moscato in general, but this one is perfect for sangria, or just an occasional glass with friends!
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
Fullerton, CA

This is my go to Moscato. It is not too sweet and not too bubbly, the perfect drink. This goes well with many food combinations.
Olimpia S.
Olimpia S.
Ronceverte, WV

It was ok. A little sour to me but it was an ok wine...I don't like vine very much.........
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Staten Island, NY

Barefoot is a good brand, however i feel like the wine is kind of bubbly so as long as your a fan of bubbly wine i would recommend this
Christina N.
Christina N.
Staten Island, NY

I love moscato but not this brand it was a little too bitter for me I like sweet wine and plus this wine is to bubble for me
Sydney T.
Sydney T.

I am not a huge, avid wine drinker but I LOVE this!! It is the perfect amount of sweetness without being TOO sweet. It's so smooth and I love the bottle. Great wine! I would definitely buy it again!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?