Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Crown Point, IN
Good tasting wine and love to use in cooking. It tastes great and handles well with cooking. Doesn't overpower fish
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Owensboro, KY
This is one of my favorite wines. It's affordable and not lacking on taste!
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX
If I can't find a pink moscato, this is always my fall back wine. I love the flavor. So light and refreshing.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Stoughton, WI
July 31, 2015, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: White
Decent enough, but super sweet. Excellent base for a white Sangria. Excellent price point for what it is.
Joselyn T.
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
Barefoot Moscato has a very light and refreshing flavor. This wine is very affordable and proves a great value. The aroma of this particular wine is very pleasing. The moscato can be purchased at most grocery or convenience stores. I highly recommend, and I would purchase again.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Sellersburg , IN
Drinking wine is one of my favorite past times and Barefoot always pleases the pallet. Their Moscoto wine is perfect; it is just sweet enough to drink after dinner for dessert (though it isn't a dessert wine). What's even better about Barefoot is their price! I love having a glass of wine knowing it isn't breaking my budget.
Cassidy T.
Cassidy T.
I still really like this brand of wine, quality taste for a reasonable price. My favorite however is the Cupcake brand moscato.
nicole l.
nicole l.
Berwyn, IL
It's cheap and drinkable but definitely not the best. I'm not much of a moscato drinker anyway but this wine just doesn't have that smooth finish.
Paulina M.
Paulina M.
I absolutely love this stuff! I don't drink often , but when I do this is definitely one of my favorite wines.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Victorville, Ca
An affordable yet great wine! It's smooth sweet has really good flavors and a well known brand
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?