BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Yadaris M.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
Refreshing. Great flavor. Excellent alternative to combine with cheese. Great packaging. Excellent price. Flavor is sweet.
Keegan T.
Keegan T.
Lincoln, NE
I never used to drink wine and now I absolutely love it Moscato is my fave! It's light and bubbly and not dry at all!! Very good drink with dinner
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
This is my older sisters favorite wine! I will say it is in my top 5 wine list. It is a good deal for a great quality of wine! You can even get the bigger size for $2 more. It is always my go to when I can't make up my mind on a brand of wine to get! Highly recommend.
Donna S.
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI
My favorite wine I like to joke but it's cheap but it's also award-winning so that counts for something.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Yes it's not still top shelf Moscato, it still is an extremely tasty and sweet wine if that's what you like. It's affordable, smooth and great for daily drink if thats your thing.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I just recently tried this for the first time and it was amazing! the flavor was great and very sweet. It wasn't a dry wine at all! It was one of the best wines I have ever tried! I would definitely recommend and I will definitely be buying soon!!!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
If you're a fan of sweet wine like myself, you'll know this is FANTASTIC! It's incredibly affordable and it's not overly sweet! This is the one wine I continue to go to in any store! My favorite moscato of all time! Yummmm!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Sweet, inexpensive moscato. Great sweet taste! Very affordable for everyday use.
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
This is pretty good white wine...i usually buy this when ever I'm going to make sangria. and the price point is perfect for me!
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Enid, OK
This was the first bottle of wine I bought when I turned 21! I love the sweetness of this wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?