Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Rachel K.
Rachel K.

Cheap and delicious and perfect for crafting! I would recommend this to anyone!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Terryville, CT

Sweet but not to sweet a perfect desert wine. Wouldn't drink with dinner or lunch, very light and refreshing
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Baroda, MI

Barefoot Moscato- something you can never go wrong with when on a budget and looking for something sweet and delicious!
Fotini k.
Fotini k.
Allen Park, MI

This wine is affordable and tastes great! It's sweet and light and perfect for a girls night. This is my go to wine when I feel like having a glass or two.
Lynzi N.
Lynzi N.
Cincinnati, OH

Yummy. Very refreshing. I love sitting down with a large glass after a long day taking care of the kids.
Melisa F.
Melisa F.
Portageville, MO

Was nice n crisp. Enjoyed the flavors very much. I would but this when I'm out. Has a great refreshing taste
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, Ca

Barefoot Moscato should be a staple in every woman's fridge. It's inexpensive, it's sweet with a slight sparkle, and it's delicious. I'm more of a Pinot Grigo gal myself, but when I'm in the mood for a sweet white, this does the trick.
Devon B.
Devon B.
Milpitas, CA

This wine is a great starter wine for people who wouldn't normally drink wine. It's so smooth and easy to drink. It has a fruity taste and is a sweet wine but it can be pared well with anything. Girls night or having dinner with family, this is a good wine
Anna A.
Anna A.
Grovetown, GA

For being branded a "cheap wine," Barefoot exceeds expectations and is my preference. The moscato is sweet but light and tastes like grape juice.
Katherine J.
Katherine J.

If you are a "poor" college kid like me but also enjoy wine, this is definitely at the top of my list. It isn't a fancy wine that I would serve when inviting people for a nice dinner but it definitely fits in the category of girls night on a low budget.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now