4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
When it comes to cheap wine this is definitely a winner. You can never go wrong with Barefoot.
My favorite white wine to relax with . Sweet but not too sweet band always very good with pizza
A great wine with seafood or dessert, great by itself or with a bit of sprite as a spritzer :]
This isn't the best moscato I've ever tasted but it's not bad and it's very reasonably priced.
Not my favorite moscato, but for the price it is a good deal. Crisp and refreshing, but sweet.
I haven't tried many wines But this one was good. Not my absolute favorite but still delightful
This moscato is light and bubbly. It is a wonderful dessert drink. I never buy any other brand.
It's ok not the worse and not the best. Good for the price. But cupcake mascoto is way better.
Love this wine. Nice and refreshing. A nice wine for the hot summer months. Good for the price.
Barefoot is such a good brand of wine. It's nice and smooth. It's also a differ type of drunk.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos