Add a Photo

Photos (61)
sheila  f.
sheila f.
Amity, PA

I'm not a big wine drinker.... but this wine is amazing. Not too song and tastes very good....
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Coloma, MI

Used it when cooking fish ...............gave it a great flavor great and cheap brand!!!!!!
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Pine Mountain, GA

This is so good with chicken or fish. Very sweet and does not leave an after taste. I love that it is affordable and has quite a kick!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Staten Island, NY

Barefoot is a good brand, however i feel like the wine is kind of bubbly so as long as your a fan of bubbly wine i would recommend this
Anthony A.
Anthony A.
Washington, DC

not really a fan of any barefoot wine, they taste carbonated and wine should be smooth
Christina N.
Christina N.
Staten Island, NY

I love moscato but not this brand it was a little too bitter for me I like sweet wine and plus this wine is to bubble for me
Whitney G.
Whitney G.

Love love love this wine for the price. An extra cold glass of Barefoot Moscato is so refreshingly delicate but still flavorful!
Tristan S.
Tristan S.
Pensacola Beach, FL

Being in college and living in a sorority house, #Barefoot #Moscato is ALWAYS in the fridge. It's very affordable and I find that I like it better than more expensive wines. It's full of flavor and definitely one of my favorites. I frequently pick up a bottle from Target!
brittany r.
brittany r.
Belleville, IL

Love it. It's my favorite cheap wine.Usually about 6 or 7 bucks.It's sweet but not overwhelming sweet to me. I've used it a little for cooking spaghetti sauce too which was really good.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Mason, OH

Call me cheap if you'd like but this is by far my favorite wine! Great taste and does the trick! All time favorite and can't do without. They also have double bottle sizes which are fantastic! And no I don't ever share (-;
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?