Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Margate, FL
My absolute favorite Moscato! Its a sweet wine ,very light and perfect for the price. If you never tried this one, you're missing out!
nikia p.
nikia p.
Lithonia, GA
A great to have after a long day or hard day at work. I love it because it's sweet and it smooth. Its very refreshing and tasty.
Macey C.
Macey C.
This is my favorite! 😍 it's a great drink to just have with dinner. I've bought this wine quite a few times, it's SUPER affordable. I buy it at my local Walmart! I would absolutely buy it again!
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Inexpensive and amazing. I'm not a huge wine drinker but this is the best I've had to date.
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Charleston, SC
Great moscato for a great price. The taste is good and it is affordable for people on a budget.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
I can honestly drink anything from barefoot. It all tastes so good and the price is very affordable. I feel like buying some now.
Breaynna W.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
So inexpensive and delicious, my mom got me a bottle last year for Christmas and it was great, it's sweet and compliments a lot of flavors. great with dinner or just a glass after work.
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Barefoot has to be one on my top wine brands. I buy the moscato flavor every Friday night or I'll try to stock up on them. Esp if there's a sell. If you like sweet wine this is the perfect wine for you
Heather H.
Heather H.
Belvidere, IL
By far my favorite wine. Buy it all the time. Moscato is my favorite wine in general and this brand is not to sweet not to tart. I have a hard time trying other brands because this one I always go back too.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
Affordable, comes in a big bottle and always reliable. You can find it just about anywhere and has a great taste, yet doesn't charge and leg for it. Barefoot will always get a good review from me.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?