Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Christian P.
Christian P.
edmonton

It's a great price but way to sweet for me, Barefoot is very popular at my work so I would imagine most of the others are great.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Millersville, Pa

Barefoot Moscato is usually on sale for about $7 for a large bottle where I live. For that price I don't really expect much but barefoot moscato goes above and beyond that expectation. This wine I could never get sick of and is one of the only kinds I buy. I highly recommend it!
Danyelle W.
Danyelle W.
Mount Pleasant, IA

Me and my family love this moscato. Tge price is wonderful and the taste better
Cher G.
Cher G.
Yerington, NV

My favorite white is Moscato. The Barefoot is a great bottle for the price. Enjoy!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Newburgh, IN

Love this moscato. i am not a wine person but i love this brand of moscato! is especially good to blend with frozen fruit
Samantha K.
Samantha K.

This is a great wine for those who are just starting to drink wine. It's sweet and refreshing!
Always a go to, simple steak and wine dinner, or just simply long day at work wine.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL

Its a great wine for the price. one of my top 5 wines to have at home along with the Pink one !
Brandie T.
Brandie T.

This is my favorite Moscato! Simply sweet and delicious. I can usually find it in sale as well.
Rene B.
Rene B.

Sweet, refreshing Moscato goodness. Keep some in the fridge for a relaxing after work drink. Barefoot posts great drink recipes online. Drinking this wine straight is good though!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now