BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kassandra R.
For the price this wine is amazing. I love Moscato and this can come close to a higher priced version. It's smooth and sweet. If you're looking for wine after a long day, this is perfect and affordable!
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
Out of all of the Barefoot wines out there, this one is my favorite. The flavor isn't overly sweet or dry. For those of you that aren't exactly wine drinkers, you might approve of this one. For the price and taste, this one is a must.
Jessica D.
Beaverton, OR
I love this wine! It has a crisp taste and isn't too sweet as many moscato can over do their sweetness. It's a good wine when your on a budget and goes great paired with many things. I tend to buy it quite often.
Lauren S.
Mississauga, ON
Happy Hour Expert
I love how this wine isn't so carbonated. It was on sale at publix and someone had recommended it to me and it has a very nice sweet flavor. I do not like dry wines so this one is perfect for me. So yummy
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert
You absolutely cannot beat Barefoot Moscato. The taste is great. And you cant be mad about the price, one of the cheaper wines, but I'm totally not ashamed to say I like a good bottle of CHEAP one and this is one of them. And I can buy it at my grocery store!!! SCORE!
Kimberly W.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE moscato and I especially love barefoot moscato. It tastes great and is a great price. This is my go to wine (along with Barefoot's other wines) for girls night.
Zayda P.
Happy Hour Expert
The best moscasto I've ever had! Its awarding winning and for a reason. It goes down so smooth. Has a great fruity smooth taste. One class after a long day is so relaxing.
Estefania R.
Homestead, FL
I love barefoot Moscato I love Moscato in general and barefoot Moscato is like cheap so perfect for a night in with a book love Moscato
Dannie H.
Everett, WA
A nice sweet treat. I like to enjoy this either after dinner with chocolate or with a spicy pasta entree.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite wine! It was the first wine that I was able to drink because at first I just couldn't get behind the taste of wine but after trying this one I loved it and was actually able to start branching out and trying others after that. It's sweet and doesn't have too much of the intense wine flavor like some. It's inexpensive and can be found so many places but honestly even after trying much more expensive wines I still always come back to this one as it is the best tasting one I've found yet.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?