Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Garland, TX

I bought this wine for valentine's day and paired it with some lobster tails I made that night. I'm not a wine drinker, I just thought it would be a nice touch to my dinner table. I thought I would have a glass and that was it but no. It was so delicious I finished half of the bottle easily. My husband and sister had the rest.
I would buy it again for my next special meal.
Megan M.
Megan M.

Literally my favorite white moscato on the market. It's inexpensive, flavorful and sweet. Perfect chilled or in sangria!
Claire M.
Claire M.
Cedar Rapids , IA

For the price this moscato is worth it! It is nice and sweet but doesn't taste too cheap. I would recommend to anyone trying not to spend an arm and a leg on wine!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Margate, FL

My absolute favorite Moscato! Its a sweet wine ,very light and perfect for the price. If you never tried this one, you're missing out!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Hilliard, OH

Moscato is my favorite wine, I usually do pink moscato but this is delicious.. I'm known to drink multiple bottles in one setting.
Analyse J.
Analyse J.
Del city , Ok

This wine has always been so amazing to me! Will always buy it! The taste is the perfect sweet balance I love in a wine
Sidney l.
Sidney l.

I love wine and this one is perfect. I buy them all the time. For a night to relax or a girls night.
Caiti C.
Caiti C.
Lannon, WI

This is such a solid cheap sweet wine. You can never go wrong with a moscato when going to a party.
Tricia E.
Tricia E.
Bonney Lake, WA

My favorite wine. The taste is so smooth, and delicate on the tongue. Goes perfect with a social event or even just a night at home. It isn't too intoxicating, but can also make you feel extremely relaxed. I will continue to purchase it. It's delightful.
Yanil M.
Yanil M.
Bronx, NY

Favorite wine, has a nice soft taste and not too strong. Very good for a relaxing night.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now