4.56 / 5 based on 8,150 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,915 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I would definitely recommend because it is a great combination of quality at a reasonable price.
The sweetness of this moscato always makes it a go to safe choice that most are likely to enjoy!
Love love love love this wine it is a great price and a must have! the barefoot brand is awesome!
One of the better Moscato wines to me! Great gift idea and not too pricey! Can't go wrong with it!
Love this wine. Tastes great, and the price its even amazing. Its sweet and chilled its the best!
Barefoot is my favorite brand of wine! They are inexpensive and have a great variety of flavors!
Tasty for an inexpensive wine. Great to keep on hand for some unwinding after a long day at work.
I prefer sweet wines without the flush and headache of most wines. Sweet smooth and can be mixed.
This is great when u make sangria! It makes it sweeter and u can eat all the fruit the ! So good
this wine was very delicious! it was not dry and was very affordable. would recommend to others.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos