BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jen M.
North Wales, PA
If you want a wine that basically just tastes like juice me is easy to drink, this is the way to go. It tastes just like white grape juice. This is a good wine for someone who doesn't like wine or to mix in a sangria.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great Moscato at a very reasonable price .its not to sweet and has smoothness to it.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I'm a fan of white wine only. And moscato is my favorite of them all. Barefoot is a good choice of this type. Nice, crisp taste.
Kelsie T.
Haslet, TX
Sweet but no bubble to it, which I prefer in my moscatos. it's good enough to get by with in a pinch but I wouldn't choose it at the store.
Samantha M.
You can't go wrong with moscoto. I love bringing this with me if I'm going over to a friends and don't want to walk in empty handed. It's sweet and light.
Victoria A.
My mother in law brought this for me to our Thanksgiving feast this past year and up till then I had never had barefoot brand. the crispness, tangy sweetness, n refreshing taste blew me away!! it made everything else seem obsolete!!
Manolux T.
Happy Hour Expert
I am not a big fan of wine but can definitely handle some moscato. Barefoot wine is pretty affordable too so makes it even better in my book!
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
One of my favorite brands of moscato! Very sweet which I like! Gotta watch how much you drink though this stuff gives you a hangover because of how much sugar is in it!
Tiffany S.
Akron, OH
A little on the sweet side, which isn't my style, but if you're a fan of sweet fruits you'll love this. And for the price, you definitely can't go wrong.
Brittany E.
Orting, WA
This is very refreshing. It's not to sweet and has a nice taste to it. Great for summer time
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?