Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Sierra m.
Sierra m.

I have this wine in a mini bottle and it is deliciou . It's light and crisp and great just to sip on for dinner or down time.
Waleska M.
Waleska M.

It has a sweet crisp taste you can pair with fruit and cheese for a light snack. It's flavor it's a little peachy.
Deb R.
Deb R.
Woodsfield, OH

I really enjoy this wine. The Moscato is a sweet wine with excellent taste and an economical price. I also like the Red and Pink Moscato's. Well worth the money and evening of fun.
Kiara R.
Kiara R.

Love this wine. Tastes great, and the price its even amazing. Its sweet and chilled its the best!
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Lancaster, NY

Delicious crisp flavor moscato is my favorite. And barefoot is always affordable and yet super tasty!!
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
San Diego, CA

This is my favorite and I love the price I buy from grocery stores sometimes even from Walmart! It's delicious and sweet. Can't be the price and taste! I definitely am satisfied with this and will continue to buy.
Michael L.
Michael L.
Cleveland, OH

One of my favorite wines that I like to pick up when I want to enjoy a glass of some sweet wine.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rome, NY

This is such a yummy Moscato. I.like dry and sweet, this is my favorite sweet. Price is on point.
dulce d.
dulce d.
Jacksonville, NC

My friends and I like barefoot moscato. This light white wine is good but I like their pink wine more it's great for a girls night in.
Moriah H.
Moriah H.
Campbellsville, KY

The flavor is very nice, especially when it is chilled. It goes good with almost any dinner and tastes great to sip on in the late afternoon or evening. Love it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?