Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Owensboro, KY
This is one of my favorite wines. It's affordable and not lacking on taste!
latonya c.
latonya c.
Kansas city, MO
Barefoot Moscato is a nice smooth wine, i am not into drinking but i have tried this exact wine and have seen it tons of times at stores.
Joselyn T.
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
Barefoot Moscato has a very light and refreshing flavor. This wine is very affordable and proves a great value. The aroma of this particular wine is very pleasing. The moscato can be purchased at most grocery or convenience stores. I highly recommend, and I would purchase again.
Ericka P.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
I don't drink a lot of wine but I'll drink me some Moscato. This is my favorite because of its taste, the price is just the cherry on top. It is very affordable but doesn't taste like a cheap wine. Love it!
Angela H.
Angela H.
Cannot go wrong with this! Not too sweet but not too dry. It goes down too easy! It's inexpensive and does the trick! I also like the red moscato too! I typically buy barefoot and this is definitely on the top of my list.
Paulina M.
Paulina M.
I absolutely love this stuff! I don't drink often , but when I do this is definitely one of my favorite wines.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Akron, OH
When I'm in the mood for a sweet wine, this is what I reach for. It's perfect for summer evenings - light and fruity. It tastes great for the price point.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
SUPER sweet. Barefoot has quality taste without compromising taste, definitely a good buzz for less money.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Denton, TX
This moscato is at such great price point. I find its sweetness light enough to be able to enjoy a couple of glasses. I like to pick up a bottle to share.
amy l.
amy l.
Sitka , Ky
Love a good moscato. This is a nice wine for the price. Nice and smooth served best cold
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?