Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Marysol C.
Marysol C.
Tucson, AZ

Barefoot Moscato has a great and smooth taste you will fall in love with the taste and really inexpensive
Janie A.
Janie A.

So in love with this wine! 😍 It has a perfect amount of sweet and smoothness to get you that warm and fuzzy feeling. It's perfect for a girls night in or just having a glass after a hard days work. I def recommend it.
Kristal W.
Kristal W.
Little Rock, AR

I don't like it because of the bad aftertaste. It's a strong moscato.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.

Love, love this moscato! The best sweet wine for me. Pairs perfect with light meals and desserts. Makes a great wine for girls night. :)
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN

I like this stuff. It's sweet, its yummy and its cheap! I haven't bought this personally before and don't even know if I will because it doesn't stand out above the rest, but it is a good basic bubbly.
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH

Barefoot is a great cheap girls night wine! Moscato is perfectly sweet and this is also great to add some sprite or berries or both. It's all good!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Erie , Pa

Whenever I'm in the mood for some wine, this always hits the spot. it's very inexpensive. It's sweet and refreshing!
Holly M.
Holly M.
golden, mo

This is a cheap Moscato. But I love it! I like this over some of the pricey brands. It is slightly sweet and I love it really cold. Great value for sure.
yeraldy m.
yeraldy m.

It is not my favorite. Ive had better moscatos. but ive had worse. this is okay. Drink chilled.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Austin, TX

You get what you pay for. This is my favorite cheap wine, however. Can't go wrong for the price. You get what you pay for.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now