BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Taylor Marie C.
Taylor Marie C.
Inverness, FL
This wine is very dangerous. I could easily sit and drink a whole bottle by myself. It is very delicious and addicting, I bought mine right from Walmart. It is very affordable especially for the quality. I am overall very satisfied of this wine.
Maryellen C.
Maryellen C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Very reasonable price for a really tasty wine. I enjoy the pink Miscato and several other whites and plush..
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Whittier, CA
One the best wines I have tasted of course there is another wine that is slightly a little better. It's really cheap on price for those on a budget. Tastes better when it's cold but great for dinner parties.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX
Not the worlds best moscato, but for the price it's awesome! I could drink the whole bottle in one night if I'm not careful.
jaimie v.
jaimie v.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite dessert wines! Love that I am able to pick this up at my local grocery store or target and the price is affordable. Love barefoot's moscato!
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
San Jose, CA
Happy Hour Expert
This wine is a good one for the price. It taste good and gives you the right buzz.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Lookout Mountain, GA
Real deep flavor with hints of citrus. If your looking for a cheap moscato this is it.
brooke.mccullough1
brooke.mccullough1
Gaffney
This is a great wine for the price. My local grocery always has it in stock. The taste is amazing.
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Brooklyn, NY
Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite wine ever! First off let's talk about the bottle illustration. It's like the cutest thing ever with a baby's foot, or at least I think it's a baby's foot lol. Now off to the taste. This wine is meant for someone who loves something sweet, like myself. Mascato in general is a sweet grape. This is also in the white wine category. I really enjoy this brand and this type of grape. Definitely a great choice if you're looking to stay in or invite some of your girls over.
Tawni V.
Tawni V.
Delicious. Not very expensive. Perfect for a girls night. Almost every wine store carries it
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?