Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Lubbock, TX

I love moscato wine and this brand is absolutely delicious! It is sweet and refreshing and can be paired with so many foods!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Pittsburg, KS

Very crisp and slightly sweet. Great as a dinner wine or as a dessert bu itself.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID

This is a nice sweet wine that is not too sweet! It would be amazing in a white sangria!!! It is fruity and fresh!
Dria D.
Dria D.

I tried this because people told me it was going to be sweet but i guess i have a different definition of sweet because it was still sort of bitter to me. I'll stick with mixed drinks.
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
ashburn, ga

Great wine for a great price. I love moscato & the sweetness it has & this is a good one
Jeri L.
Jeri L.
Council Bluffs

A nice sweet taste. Not a strong or dry wine. If you haven't tried wine before, this one is a nice choice to try out first. Not too expensive, nice evening on a small dime.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA

By far, the most refreshing, light tasting wine I've tried. My favorite to come home to and relax. Also try the Moscato pink, so fruity and bubbly.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Redford, MI

I absolutely LOVE Moscato! and Barefoot makes moscato so much better! It is crisp and refreshing and a perfect drink at any time of day, any day of the year!
Jenna N.
Jenna N.
Winchendon, MA

Definitely one of my favorite, inexpensive white wines. I love my Moscato especially when it is sweet and bubbly. Barefoot is great tasting and available almost everywhere I go.
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Oklahoma City, OK

This isn't my favorite moscato, but it's at the top of my list. I love Barefoot. This moscato is on the sweeter side, but delicious. I love cooking with it! It goes great in homemade pasta sauces.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now