BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Catie M.
Catie M.
Haledon, NJ
I absolutely love this wine! It is a sweet white wine. It is also a very cheap wine. It's completely worth buying! It's a great wine for people who don't like wine being that it's very sweet. I will definitely be purchasing this wine again in the future.
Dana G.
Dana G.
Fruity and smooth. Not a huge drinker but this is my go to for ladies nice. The price point is easy on the wallet too!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Love love love, best affordable wine out there. Thank you Barefoot for making me a better mommy and housewife!!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX
What can I say, I'm a beginner wine-o. Which means... I'm on step 1. Moscato! And barefoot is definitely my fave. Sweet, light, and delicious! I like the barefoot brand. It's always a good stepping stone as I develop my palate in different wines.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Oregonia, OH
One of my favorites. If you're new to wine or not a huge wine fine this is a good one to start with. Drink it chilled and it goes down pretty smooth. It doesn't leave you with the typical wine hangover either!
Casey G.
Casey G.
Saucier
This wine is great to have with dessert's and all sweets,the price is really nice.The bottle is very pretty.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Belvidere , IL
By far my favorite wine. Buy it all the time. Moscato is my favorite wine in general and this brand is not to sweet not to tart. I have a hard time trying other brands because this one I always go back too.
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
I am a huge fan of Barefoot Moscoto. It is sweet, but not too sweet and it is easy to drink. You do not have to take small sips and pretend that you are enjoying it like many other wines. The taste is wonderful and I am very satisfied and will continue to buy.
Kemon L.
Kemon L.
Shalimar, FL
So deliciously smooth and sweet! I felt like I was sipping from a lovely basket of ripe fruits and fresh flowers. The prettiest pale green wine felt and tasted so fancy but was incredibly affordable! I will definitely buy Barefoot Moscato again and even an extra bottle or two to keep on hand!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
This is my favorite wine. It is affordable and easily accessible since it is sold to stores like Kroger and Walmart.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?