Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Baroda, MI

Barefoot Moscato- something you can never go wrong with when on a budget and looking for something sweet and delicious!
Elise F.
Elise F.
Saunderstown, RI

So delicious and easy to drink. Also very affordable. A favorite by everyone I gift it to.
Katie R.
Katie R.

One of my top favorite wines! Sweet and refreshing. I would highly recommend it! It is easy to find and won't disappoint! I'll definitely keep purchasing this wine. Very satisfied!
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Bridgewater, MA

This wine is super sweet. Very good though! I prefer the barefoot champagne but the moscato is better for a refreshing beverage.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN

Very light and sweet! I love to drink Barefoot Moscato during the summer. I call it grown up juice. And you can't beat the price!
Angie R.
Angie R.

Yummm yumm yum! The BEST, most inexpensive wine around. I can drink a whole bottle for myself. The taste is crisp and clean and super sweet. I love this Moscato.
Brian L.
Brian L.
Silver Spring, MD

If you're looking for a cheap Moscato, this is definitely for you. Nice, sweet taste that reminds me of a really light riesling. I prefer Moscato d'asti myself, but this is definitely worthwhile.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA

Very tasty wine! Barefoot moscato is what my girlfriend Beth drinks all the time! It is very sweet, but I could drink a bottle of this everyday! Recommended !
Shaelynn N.
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH

This is just the right amount of sweetness and it doesn't have a bad after taste like some wines do. It's so worth the price too, which I love since I'm a broke college student.
Meg P.
Meg P.
Westbrook, CT

I could drink Barefoot Moscato wine everyday. This wine is a little sweet but I prefer it like that! Their Pink Moscato is the best!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?