BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert
This is the best wine for the price. It has tons of fruity floral flavors combined with a decadent sweetness that is just absolutely refreshing. I would consider it a dessert wine and you probably wouldn't want to drink it all the time due to high sugar content. Regardless, it's a great wine to start with if you are trying to get acclimated to the idea of drinking wine.
Esther P.
Esther P.
San Diego, CA
Love this! It goes down smoothly and has a great taste. It was my first moscato and probably one of my favorities. Definitely a good one to pick up when you're looking for something not too pricey!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Norfolk, VA
Haha its not a thanksgiving without a good wine! Mascato is my go to in every occasion though lol
Maicie P.
Maicie P.
Haverhill, MA
nothing better than popping open a bottle of barefoot and finishing it in the same night. sweet but not too sweet. much better than any other bottle shelf moscato i've had. i plan to drink lots of this for thanksgiving!
April R.
April R.
Kingsport, TN
I love barefoot. It's the Mascato I really love. It's crisp and sweet. Barefoot wines are super affordable and perfect for those nights of relaxation.
Leann M.
Leann M.
I'm not a huge wine person but this stuff I like very lite and fruity this brand is good and affordable which is a bonus
Heather K.
Heather K.
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is a very refreshing and crisp white wine! It is pefect for warm summer evenings!
Neriza R.
Neriza R.
This wouldn't be the best moscato I've tried. This wasn't that sweet too me which was a bummer. Price wise it's not expensive.
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Pine Bluff, AR
This item is good to drink with family during the holidays this is a good beverage to have.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY
This is my favorite wine. I cool it in the fridge and the flavor is wonderful. I highly recommend it for those who like a sweet wine. I always buy this wine because is that good. Go out and buy it you won't regret it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?