Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ermis M.
Ermis M.
North Bergen, NJ

Love this wine it has a nice crisp taste to it add a couple frozen grapes and you have a great wine
Miranda
Miranda
Rootstown, OH

Not bad. I usually prefer sweet wines over dry wines and since white wines are usually sweet I went for the moscato. It wasn't bad, but I would've preferred if it had been a bit sweeter. It's a really good price though, which is a big selling point. It's probably one of the cheaper wines out there. Overall, would I buy it again? Yes, probably.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Harrisonburg, VA

Moscato is typically a little sweet for me but I do love Barefoot wine in general. You can't beat the price/quality ratio.
Nina R.
Nina R.

I didn't think I'd like it because I'm not a white wine person but that change when I tried barefoot it's light it's not tarte it's just get a really smooth taste and I change my whole opinion on white wines now I actually I'm not just a rose drinker I actually look for different white wines also because of barefoot if you're not a huge white wine fan but you want to try some white ones I would try barefoot
Victoria  G.
Victoria G.
Edmond, OK

The first moscato I ever had. I liked it a whole lot until I had some more expensive brands. But its a definite go to when my pockets are running low. Sweet but not too sweet.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA

Nope. Not even gonna try and deny it. This stuff is cheap, sweet, easy to drink and doesn't leave me with a wine headache. I've paired it with fancy steaks, grilled cheese and everything in between. It also makes for a refreshing after work drink.
marisol M.
marisol M.
Blackfoot, ID

Just started to try wine and so far so good I've stuck to the lighter colors! Love the taste!
Kapries B.
Kapries B.
Selma, TX

This is the wine to get if you're looking for something that's cheap but great
Dria D.
Dria D.

Fairly cheap wine. Sort of sweet and nice to drink with a lot of different foods.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL

I love barefoot so much! This brand I have never tried but I am giving it 5 stars because I know my friends do enjoy it when they add it to their cocktails. My favorite is the chardonnay!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now