Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Reston, VA

If you're short on money and want a pretty good wine to drink this is definitely your choice it is sweet and better when chilled!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chatham, VA

This is very affordable but definitely not my favorite brand of moscato, taste doesn't do it for me.
Alannah A.
Alannah A.
Pointblank, TX

This is one of my favorite wines for a casual dinner party! I could drink this one any day of the week. I typically buy this one pretty often and love the smooth taste. The value of the wine is comparable to many other wines and is highly recommended by me.
Jody S.
Jody S.
Nashville, TN

I brought this to the in-laws for Thanksgiving. It was an all around hit. Good wine for non wine drinkers and wine drinkers alike. Pretty sweet, as moscato tends to be...
Sheyla S.
Sheyla S.

This is actually the best of the barefoot's. Good if you want something refreshing and cheap. Good for sangrias too.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Castle Rock, CO

What type of dish is compatible with this wine? Also was told this wine is best with a savory dish
Kate R.
Kate R.

This stuff is lovely. Great fun girls night option. Definitely need a cork screw though.
brittany r.
brittany r.
Belleville, IL

Love it. It's my favorite cheap wine.Usually about 6 or 7 bucks.It's sweet but not overwhelming sweet to me. I've used it a little for cooking spaghetti sauce too which was really good.
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH

SOO good for the price. LOVE me some Moscato and Barefoot is a must have in my home. I also like the Pink Moscato from barefoot. Yummy. They make good spritzers as well.
Leslie D.
Leslie D.
West Monroe, LA

I'm not a drinker for the most part. However, every time I go to my Dad's, he has an ice cold bottle of Barefoot Moscato waiting for me. It's sweet enough for me to enjoy, and the alcohol level is low. Perfect for an every now and then glass of wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now