Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Missel M.
Missel M.
Worcester, MA
I love this wine especially when I just want to relax and unwind. I usually drink moscato when I want a sweet wine.
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Denton, TX
This is such a clean and crisp moscato- very easy to drink! Perfect for first time wine drinkers and stout enough for true fans. I love barefoot!
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
Chicago , IL
I like this wine. It is sweet but has a nice crisp flavor to it. You can get this at you local Walmart Walgreens or target.
Molly H.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
I discovered #moscato after others and love it! Nice and sweet and goes down easy. Perfect for a party or girls night in. It's also great to mix in with spritiers like pink lemonade and sprite, or sparkling water and strawberries!
Jeanine C.
Jeanine C.
W Bridgewater, MA
This is my absolute favorite wine. Moscato has always been my favorite and I have tried so many brands but I keep coming back to Barefoot. The wine is crisp with some bubbles and so refreshing. Whenever I'm in the store trying to find something for a party or just to have a relaxing night in, I'm always choosing this wine.
Ollyce P.
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN
A good, inexpensive, and sweet wine. Great with frozen fruit! It is also sold at most stores!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
It's one of the best Moscatos in my opinion. I love how crisp and smooth it is. Doesn't even feel like it's alcohol!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Benton, AR
This is a very sweet, very bubbly wine. It is almost too sweet. I prefer other brands of moscato to barefoot.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Spring Hill, FL
The Barefoot Mascato was a little too sweet for me, after one glass I had a headache! This is a great wine for anyone who likes to fill that sweet spot!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Hephzibah, GA
Pretty much the only kind of wine I will drink, perfect with Italian food!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?