The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,670 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This will forever be one of my favorite wines! It's sweet and refreshing and tastes great by itself or mixed with other drinks!
One of my favorite dessert wines! Love that I am able to pick this up at my local grocery store or target and the price is affordable. Love barefoot's moscato!
I love Moscato, and for the price of under $10, this barefoot variety is great! If you like sweet wine, pick this one =)
I am not a big fan of wine but can definitely handle some moscato. Barefoot wine is pretty affordable too so makes it even better in my book!
This is a great wine for the price. My local grocery always has it in stock. The taste is amazing.
This is probably the wine I drink most commonly since it literally goes with everything. Barefoot Wines have won thousands of awards, and just one sip will show you why. The flavors are always unique and bursting with flavor.The Barefoot Moscato has much more of a citrus-y taste to me than the other wines on this list. You can also taste the hints of peach and apricot, without it being too overly sweet.
Barefoot moscato is super tasty! Though it can be sweet to some people, it is a great and cheap wine to enjoy. A glass or two is perfect after a long day.
This moscato is one of my favorites. It's sweet but just the sweetness I enjoy as a dessert wine.
Light and sweet. This wine is wonderful when you have company or if you want a night alone. It pairs great with a fruit tart or a bag of funnyons
Taste and sweet! Always perfect for girls nights in! More of a dessert wine than anything but one of my favorites and also affordable too!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos