BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
This is my absolute favorite Moscato. Sweet and bubbly. I like sweet white wines a lot, so to me I don't think it's overly sweet like some can be, but some might not agree with me. I love using this particular brand for making punches using Moscato. However it really is my favorite to drink and disappears quickly lol.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA
I had this wine for Thanksgiving and it tasted good as always. The one obvious hint I will give about this wine is to serve it VERY cold.
Brittany H.
Barefoot is my go-to wine selection if I am looking to drink more than one or two glasses, if you know what I mean ;) It isn't the tastiest, but the price is just right for my fresh out of college budget.
Ashley W.
Roseville, MN
I love this wine sitting outside on the patio. It is cheap and a good go to for just a glass or two to cap off the night. There are a few others I prefer that come with a higher pricetag and in my opinion, a slightly better flavor (nothing to do with the sweetness as I love a sweet wine).
Mallory C.
Fort Drum, NY
Great taste! I'm not a fan of dry wine so I tend to buy sweet wine. This has a great taste for dinner or going out. It's very affordable as well!
Jessica H.
West Chester, OH
This is a good starter wine! This was the first wine to get my wine love started! Its too sweet for me now but I'm the beginning it was the best!
brenda G.
I like this moscato it has a nice sweet taste and the price is good I've tasted better but I still buy it
Jade G.
Jackson , NJ
My favorite go-to wine. Very very sweet, so not for those who prefer dry wines. My favorite moscato that I've tried and the price point is right. About $7.99 for a small bottle or $11.99 for a large.
Yanira D.
Homestead, FL
This was my introduction to moscato. I was hooked , it is just a little bubbly and a little sweet. very refreshing and fairly inexpensive.
Heather B.
I tend to like sweeter wines and this fit the bill to bring to a friends house to share and it was a nice value for the price.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?