Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Joselyn T.
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO

Barefoot Moscato has a very light and refreshing flavor. This wine is very affordable and proves a great value. The aroma of this particular wine is very pleasing. The moscato can be purchased at most grocery or convenience stores. I highly recommend, and I would purchase again.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Charlotte, NC

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine! It's an affordable moscato with delicious taste! Although it's cheap, it doesn't taste like it. If you're looking for a good wine on a budget, try Barefoot out!
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rome, NY

This is such a yummy Moscato. I.like dry and sweet, this is my favorite sweet. Price is on point.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Hamilton, OH

This is one of my favorite wines, it's super reasonable in price and it tastes delicious!
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
Waukegan, IL

This is my favorite wine ever! Im not an extremely big fan of wine but this one is so light and crisp! It has the perfect balance of sweet and tart. Great price too.
Katie B.
Katie B.

Not my favorite mosacto but its a good one for cheap and if you are on a tight budget but need a glass.
Briana T.
Briana T.
Harbor City, CA

This use to be my go to wine whenever I was in the mood for wine. It being sweet is a pro and a con to me. I love that it is a sweet wine, but after awhile it just seems too sweet. This brand is the best moscato ive had tho.
Paulina M.
Paulina M.

I absolutely love this stuff! I don't drink often , but when I do this is definitely one of my favorite wines.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.

Another favorite when your just trying to wind down and relax a little before bed. Not a big winey person but its perfect just for me.
Francesca F.
Francesca F.
Fort Wayne, IN

My favorite wine.!!! It is cheap and god who could go wrong with that! can be found at any store, CVS always has it on sale I try to go there and get it. I also always get the large bottle the little bottle is too little for me. The small bottle gets like 3 glasses out of it
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now