Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL

The price is great, and the flavor is not bad! It's a cheaper wine and it has a nice taste. Barefoot makes cheap bottles that are great for weeknight dinners at home.
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Southgate, MI

Really delicious! This is pretty inexpensive and has a sweet, delicate flavor that is still refreshing, even for wine.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Dallas, TX

Barefoot Moscato is great for a sweet wine drinker (which I happen to be). Barefoot is consistently tasty, very reasonably priced and always enjoyable.
Annie J.
Annie J.
Baltimore, MD

Grate drink to have on a nice day or if your going out and want to start the turn up early and the price is very affordable and it's worth the money I think and would buy again... I do recommend trying it
Jaira L.
Jaira L.

I LOVE moscato and this is a good one that is not too expensive. It is just not my favorite of all the moscato's that I have tried. I don't go out of my way to buy it unless it's on sale!
Moniqua S.
Moniqua S.

I had a sample of this wine at my local liquor store, and I had to buy a bottle. It fit all my needs - cheap, sweet, and delightful. Perfect for the summer, or even sitting by the fire in the winter. I truly recommend this Moscato!
Ambrosia O.
Ambrosia O.
Milton, FL

I really like this product! It tastes really good. It is sweet and not super strong and overpowering. It is just as good as some more expensive brands, and definitely more affordable! I always bring a bottle to girls' night!
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH

SOO good for the price. LOVE me some Moscato and Barefoot is a must have in my home. I also like the Pink Moscato from barefoot. Yummy. They make good spritzers as well.
Waleska M.
Waleska M.

It has a sweet crisp taste you can pair with fruit and cheese for a light snack. It's flavor it's a little peachy.
Brett P.
Brett P.
Cincinnati, OH

This low-cost wine is great for entertaining others, or just a relaxing night at home or with some friends. It's quite sweet, but a great taste for a great price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now