Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Christine H.
Christine H.

Love this! I don't drink wine often, but when I do, I go for barefoot Moscato. Not only is it affordable, but it's sweet and I just love the taste. Would recommend this brand and flavor.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

Most favorite wine! I love to make sangria with it. Summer is coming so there will be a lot of wine on the porch :)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Brooklyn, NY

My all time favorite moscato! Has a nice smooth taste, great for a night with the girls or just with dinner.
Jenna Y.
Jenna Y.
Nashville, TN

Its is one of the sweetest moscatos that I have tried, but for this reason it is one of my favorites. It is my go to wine. Bubbly and light great flavor. Great for a first time wine drinker
Marisol G.
Marisol G.

Another favorite. Always try to keep on of these when there's company. Love it!
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.

I got that bubbly....
I got that bubbly....
I got it bubbly..!
I GOT IT BUBBLY!!!
Kendal G.
Kendal G.

I love all Barefoot wines, and this is one of my favorites. It is sweet, but not too sweet and is refreshing.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Rogers, Ar

SOOO tasty and fresh. I always get excited when I have a cold bottle of this waiting on me when I get home from a long day at work!
Tim F.
Tim F.

For the price this is a fantastic Moscato. Very smooth with nice fruity undertones and a hint of citrus. So far, it's been my pick over other ones I've tried. Can't say that I'd do anything different with this brand. Will continue to enjoy this for sure!
Des B.
Des B.

This is the only wine in the world that can give me a hangover. I love it though, the price is perfect and the taste is amazing. It's always the great "girl's night" drink. The only problem is the next morning it just sits in my tummy till I have to give it up! I guess some people aren't able to drink certain wines lol! But overall great product.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now