Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Str8beauty -.
Str8beauty -.
Pretty good not one my favorites. Definitely a bang for your buck super cheap. Great for parties or even in punches.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Benton, AR
This is a very sweet, very bubbly wine. It is almost too sweet. I prefer other brands of moscato to barefoot.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Hephzibah, GA
Pretty much the only kind of wine I will drink, perfect with Italian food!!
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Boaz, AL
Way to sweet for my taste. I would recommend to someone who enjoys sweeter wine.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
This was a great priced moscato, and it tastes great too. It doesn't taste cheap, and it really compliments a lot of different foods.
Kiersten S.
Kiersten S.
Very very sweet. Sweeter than the Riesling if you've ever tried it. It's decent for the price. Too sweet for me however, it is moscato.
Rashida K.
Rashida K.
This is great, nice light and sweet. This tastes so delicious with orange juice similar to a mimosa for brunches.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Waco, TX
Barefoot is a good brand and has great taste. The price is not bad at all for all it does for you. This is one of the wines I keep on hand. Try it and you will not be disappointed.
Allysia b.
Allysia b.
Lynchburg, VA
A good wine for the price but I have definitely had better!!! I love moscatos and this is a decent one. If you're on a budget it'll do
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Barefoot Moscato is light, crisp and sweet. It's a very delicious wine and great paired with a dessert or on its own.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?