BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
This is the perfect wine for a ladies night in. Super sweet and very very affordable. I think there may be more sugar in here than alcohol but its a good crowd pleaser when you're not trying to pair food or get too fancy. I would buy this again or any of the barefoot wines
Alyse H.
Alyse H.
Louisville, KY
My favorite Moscato for the price. I enjoy the sweet and crisp taste. It's the perfect accompaniment to a fruit and cheese night with the girls. I'm a frequent buyer and would recommend this to anyone looking for a sweet wine.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Lakewood, CO
It's nice and sweet. A good dessert wine. I wouldn't drink it with dinner though. Overall I'm happy with this wine
Yadaris M.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
Refreshing. Great flavor. Excellent alternative to combine with cheese. Great packaging. Excellent price. Flavor is sweet.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Bixby, OK
very good taste. Im not a huge wine drinker but this one was better than i expected! Will def buy it again!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Columbia Falls, MT
This wine is awesome! its sweet but still has like a genuine wine taste without the bitterness. It got a fruity grape taste. Its on the pricey side so if you haven't tried it maybe see if a family member or friend drinks it and ask them to try it. I would buy it again.
Laura W.
Laura W.
My favorite wine to buy for get-togethers or something to sip. It has a very pleasant and light sweet taste. Definitely for those who are looking for a casual wine!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Wildwood , MO
Love, but wanted something a little sweeter. Crisp flavor with clean, fruity flavors. Not too dry. Not too bubbly. Perfect for after dinner or if you're inclined towards a sweeter wine.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert
Delicious sweet wine. Moscato is very sweet and easy to down without realizing how much your drinking. This is one of my favorite brands of moscato and it is very cheap. I buy it very often and enjoy it.
Carissa W.
Carissa W.
This was the first wine I've tried that I actually enjoy. Not a red wine fan so it was suggested for me to try a moscato. Wasn't sure which brand to go with and this was the only brand I have heard of. Was not disappointed and the price is great!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?