BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Mariel O.
Hilmar, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is best because it easy run out after we drink. Everyone loves it and they will want more drink this Moscato! I biy about big two bottles and run out in one night!
Christina D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not much of a wine drinker but this is a very affordable brand. A little too sweet for my personal liking but overall not bad. Almost all my friends who are wine drinkers have selected this one.
Rebecca S.
Oxford, CT
I love sweet wine and this is exactly that! I also love how in expensive the product is so if I'm looking for a way to relax after a hard time but don't want to spend too much, this is it
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
This is the only wine I will drink. I take this to all dinner parties with a desert! So good... maybe you should take two bottles-one for you and one for your guests!
Nikki B.
It was really nice with a good amount of sweetness. I'm a sweet wine gal and I would have liked something a little more sweet but it's great for the price point.
Xuan C.
I'm not really a wine type of gal. I know shocker right?! But occasionally I like to buy a bottle or two and have it with my dinner. I always liked moscato because it's sweet. Barefoot is usually found in any grocery store and definitely is cheap! We get ours at the convenience store on base and it's only $4! Definitely sweet and good to go with dinner or sometimes we make a platter of cheese, crackers, and salami to go with it. Be sure to buy one or two bottles at a time because it'll be gone before you even realize it because it's that good for a cheap brand.
Day M.
I love Moscato, but this one here is special to me because it's so affordable and delicious! I have a bottle of this every now and then as a treat. Never disappoints.
Monica M.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato is Olathe affordability without having to give up on good flavor. I have tried other brands that are double the price but always end up disappointed and going back to Barefoot
Theresa H.
Aurora, IL
I love the sweetness and quality of this wine. The price is just right which always has people coming back for more. There is so many flavors to choose from. I highly recommend Barefoot.
Anne V.
Las Vegas, NV
Biggest bang for your buck. It's very affordable and it taste great. I don't really have anything bad to say about this brand. I've had different kinds and all have been good so far.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?