Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA

I love the flavor it's so crisp and refreshing. If you love wine this is a perfect one to try. You can also find barefoot wines in almost every liquor store.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Ocala, FL

I love Barefoot wines! They are always my go to when I am having guests. They are a great tasting wine at a great price! It is definitely a favorite of mine!
Emma P.
Emma P.
Danville, KY

It a great cheap wine for a girls night in! It has a great flavor for the price point. Plus, this is the only wine that I can get my fiance to drink with me
Robyn O.
Robyn O.
Atlanta , GA

I really like this wine. It's light and fruity. Really good to drink on a relaxing night in. It's not too sweet so you don't feel like you're drinking juice
Andrea H.
Andrea H.

Pretty good bang for your buck. Not the best wines but not the worse either. Very inexpensive. Perhaps $5-$6. Sweet and pairs well with pretzels or chicken.
Kendra S.
Kendra S.

Hands down my absolute favorite wine!! It's affordable and tastes great! In fact, I'm drinking a glass while watching The Bachelor and writing this review!!
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY

This is one of my favorite brands of wine. I buy this moscato as well as their pink moscato. The pricing is great and I often buy multiple bottles at once.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Providence , RI

Love this wine, when I just want to relax and not do much drinking this is my favorite. It's a must have for any kind of night and the price is just right.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Buffalo, NY

One of my favorite summertime wines! Light and fruity, plus good priced for those on a budget! Also great to put in summertime punches or fruity cocktails!
April d.
April d.

Delicious! Very affordable too! I recently bought the small 4 pack and the bigger bottle as prizes for a friends baby shower & i must say, they were a hit.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now