Add a Photo

Photos (59)
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn, NY

Had this last night for like the umteenth time and i love it every time. This pairs great with pasta and has a sweet taste to it! One bottle is never enuff!!!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Philadelphia, PA

Favorite moscato ever! Tastes great and reasonably priced! Love this for a glass of wine on a nice day outside or BBQ. Also great to bring as a hostess gift.
Karli H.
Karli H.
Cave Creek, Az

For the price, this a very acceptable wine. The moscato is light and crisp, with sweet undertones that are noticeable but not overwhelming. Great for brunch!
ashley r.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL

This used to be my favorite wine! And I'm not a wine drinker. I've.been making a white wine cake using this wine and its perfect for it! And I love the price!
Cassie H.
Cassie H.

This is my go-to wine. my favorite wine of all time! well - the pink moscato might have the white beat - but either are great for a night in or a wine night!
Miriam O.
Miriam O.

Love the sweet taste. A must for dinner night or having a girls night out. Nice to eat with cracker and cheese. Nice to mix with sangria and drinking it cold
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Florence, SC

Sweet, refreshing, inexpensive. I'm not a wine snob & I don't discriminate. This stuff is like a Juicy Juice, so sweet & yummy, it can be a little dangerous.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Cocoa, FL

I'm a stickler for white wine and moscato is one of my favorites. It's very light but still has that wind taste to it. This is my preferred brand of moscato.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

The only thing I can drink, I hate the taste of alcohol so this is great for me and it's inexpensive too! Plus if you mix it with oregina it's like a mimosa!
Shelley R.
Shelley R.
Morristown , Tn

Love moscato! I'm not big on Barefoot but it was just sweet enough. It's perfect for girls night and pairs well with sweets. I'd like a bigger bottle though.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now