Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ann G.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX

My favorite! I enjoy this brand and type of wine so much. I like sweet wine and this is one of them. It isn't overwhelmingly sweet though crisp, fruity, and delish!
Steph M.
Steph M.

LOveeeee this Moscato. It is so refreshing and smooth. The price is right up my alley and the quality is good for the price. This moscato will give you a nic ebuzz!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL

Super easy to find and actually priced really well. I haven't been a fan of barefoots moscatos much though because they're pretty sweet. This one is decent however!
Kaila C.
Kaila C.

I love moscato! I like my wine sweet, but not to sweet! For the price you can't beat it, super affordable, delicious taste, and overall a great bang for your buck!!
Mandii B.
Mandii B.
Broken Arrow, OK

Barefoot Moscato is one of my top go to wines! So sweet and such a good price! Grab two bottles when you go! It's so good the first will be gone before you know it!
Simone H.
Simone H.
Laud Lakes, FL

Light fresh and yummy ! Great accompaniment to a light spring meal . Subtle fruity elements . Price point is great . I utilize this to make my sangria with fruit !
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA

It's cheap but usually does the job (if I drink the whole bottle haha)... a little too sweet for my liking but a lot of my friends that enjoy sweet drinks love it!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Waldorf, MD

This is a pretty basic moscato wine that you can get at literally any liquor store. It is a brand that I know I will enjoy and I do like the taste of this moscato.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Lake Village, AR

This is the starter of wine. When I started drinking wine, this was my choice. I liked it for a while, but it got to be too sweet. I moved up to a less sweet wine.
Martino S.
Martino S.
Norwich, CT

Well, first off this is great for your wallet and tastes great! I am a bit of a wine ano and only like certain kinds etc.., but when in doubt this is great to buy.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now