BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Day M.
I love Moscato, but this one here is special to me because it's so affordable and delicious! I have a bottle of this every now and then as a treat. Never disappoints.
Anne V.
Las Vegas, NV
Biggest bang for your buck. It's very affordable and it taste great. I don't really have anything bad to say about this brand. I've had different kinds and all have been good so far.
Kyra F.
Fort Collins, CO
I mean can you go wrong with Barefoot Moscato?! The answer is no. It's not my first choice of Moscato but keeps me happy when I do have it. Plus it is a great option for those on a budget.
Breanna H.
Lusby, MD
Love love love this specific flavor from barefoot, i get all their mascotos, they come in big bottles and affordable prices. Definitely gets the job done when your craving some wine.
Allison H.
I only like really sweet wines and am usually only drink Moscato. Barefoot Moscato has become my go to favorite! It's sweet (my mind of sweet lol) and affordable! Love this wine!
Kelsey G.
Let's be honest, when first drinking you don't want to spend a lot of money on wine, etc. Barefoot moscato is just the wine for that. It's super affordable-- you can get a double bottle at your local supermarket for around $10.00 (WHAT A STEAL!!). It is a sweet wine, which I enjoy. Pairs great as a dessert wine, and even with some light pasta or Italian foods. I prefer to enjoy this wine cold. Overall, great wine. Will not hurt you to try it as it is so affordable and can last for multiple occasions.
Sharon H.
Blacksburg, VA
This is my second choice for grocery store Modesto. It has a sweet and refreshing flavor and is reasonably priced without tasting like rubbing alcohol as some inexpensive brands do.
Wren A.
I can't count how many bottles of this stuff I've had. It's good stuff. I don't drink it as much anymore because my tastes have become more sophisticated, but I'm sure I will again.
Neisha G.
Grand Ledge, MI
I really enjoyed the Barefoot Moscato. It has a nice, smooth flavor, and is much more pleasant to drink than some other brands. I have had other moscatos that were very bitter, but Barefoot was not. I will definitely recommend Barefoot Moscato to my friends.
Randi Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Ohhh Barefoot. Ohhh moscato. The sweet beverage of my very recent youth. At $6 a bottle, you get what you pay for. It's definitely not a bad moscato, but it's definitely not as good as moscatos as cheap as $10-12. It does what it's supposed to--gets you drunk without breaking the bank. My only issue with this is that it's a cork! I do not expect cheap wine to have corks so that was a definite surprise on my first purchase and definitely sparked my creativity for cork removal sans corkscrew.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?