Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Taylor Marie C.
Taylor Marie C.
Inverness, FL

This wine is very dangerous. I could easily sit and drink a whole bottle by myself. It is very delicious and addicting, I bought mine right from Walmart. It is very affordable especially for the quality. I am overall very satisfied of this wine.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.

I love this wine, it is truly AMAZING. It is very sweet, but not dry like a lot of other brands I've tried. It's very affordable as well. This is definitely my go to wine and I will continue to reach for it! I would recommend to anyone who enjoys moscato.
melissa h.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl

I love this wine! It's not too expensive and it is just the right amount of sweetness, while not missing out on any of the alcohol content.
Takia W.
Takia W.
Sacramento, CA

I really love this brand of moscato, its fairly affordable and I buy it often. I have also tried many other varities of moscato around the same price point and they aren't as good as this brand. Even ones that costs a bit more than this brand did not measure up.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Atlanta, GA

Not the best but definitely no the worst. I would give it three starts because thats what it is just in the middle. I have tried most of the other white wines that barefoot offers and I'd say they're all about three stars worthy. Good for the price though.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Clarksville, TN

I've tried many brands of Moscato and this is by far my favorite. Sweet and fruity, and it's cheap. Tastes more like juice than wine, and that's just the way I like it!
Nicole r.
Nicole r.
Oxford , CT

Least expensive white wine but perfect on the taste buds! Doesn't taste like a cheap wine. It is great for parties and gifts. Great for people who need a good starter wine!
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.

I am a huge fan of Barefoot Moscoto. It is sweet, but not too sweet and it is easy to drink. You do not have to take small sips and pretend that you are enjoying it like many other wines. The taste is wonderful and I am very satisfied and will continue to buy.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

Not a big moscato fan, but this does fast pretty good. Served it at my wedding and many people liked it!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Port Lavaca, TX

Barefoot mascato is a good starter wine for those who don't really know much about wine. Its cheap and tasty. However be careful when drinking because it causes a massive headache the next morning if too much is consumed! Drink plenty of water!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?