Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
My go to wine. I love moscato. It's a sweet white wine. Perfect for any occasion. Super cheap like $5 a bottle and easy to find at any grocery store. When ever I'm not sure what to get this is my go to.
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Charleston, SC
Great moscato for a great price. The taste is good and it is affordable for people on a budget.
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Sag Harbor, NY
Best tasting cheap wine for a college students budget. I actually prefer this wine to more expensive kinds. Mosquito is sweet and goes down smooth, I also love the pink Moscoto!
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I love barefoot moscato it taste so damn good and it makes me relaxing and it clears my mind and its not high so thats a plus.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Belvidere, IL
By far my favorite wine. Buy it all the time. Moscato is my favorite wine in general and this brand is not to sweet not to tart. I have a hard time trying other brands because this one I always go back too.
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Laramie, WY
Good price, good flavor, good everything! I can't find anything to complain about! Highly recommend Barefoot's whole line of drinks
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Rome, GA
Barefoot is my go to brand. Their moscato is delicious and affordable! It's so easy to drink.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Moscato, has a gentle flavor not strong nor dry. . Great for drinking at social gatherings. One of my favorites to bring along.
Jess L.
Jess L.
Staten Island, NY
I'm not usually a fan of white wine, but this moscato is delicious. Not too sweet, not too tart, I don't see it being sold every where though
Latrice B.
Latrice B.
Kansas City, MO
5 stars based on taste and price! This moscato is a family favorite. We normally have a bottle or two when we get together on the weekends for dinner and hanging out. It has the perfect amount of sweetness.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?