Add a Photo

Photos (61)
April R.
April R.
Kingsport, TN

I love barefoot. It's the Mascato I really love. It's crisp and sweet. Barefoot wines are super affordable and perfect for those nights of relaxation.
Randa M.
Randa M.
New Phila, OH

This is my favorite cheap wine. It is sweet and not an overwhelming taste. I don't like any other wine besides this moscoto.
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
Richmond, TX

This is my absolute most favorite wine and brand! I love the Moscato because of its sweet and fruity taste. It is super cheap and very easy to find! The big bottle is only $10!! It is perfect for a dinner "drink" or even a laid back kind of night.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Cleveland, OH

Started drinking this wine in college and it's still my favorite. Their Red Moscato is some of the best I've ever had. It's good quality for a low price, plus I don't feel sick the next day like I do from most cheap wine!
Annie S.
Annie S.

Didnt really care for it.it wasnt what i was looking for..kind of dry for my taste..it gave me a headache l..
Anna C.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL

When it comes to a sweet bottle of bubbly wine the barefoot moscato is where its at! It is fresh and fruity and is great when mixed with juices as well.
Rika H.
Rika H.

This is fruity, light and the right amount of sweet! Perfect for weekends and patio lazing by yourself or girlfriends!
Kerstin J.
Kerstin J.
Centertown, KY

Not sweet tasting enough for me. I think that it is a little to dry as well. I do not enjoy many of their products.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Charlotte, NC

Most favorite wine! I love to make sangria with it. Summer is coming so there will be a lot of wine on the porch :)
Ginny C.
Ginny C.
Savannah, GA

THE BEST WINE EVER. It is sweet and delicious but not dry, bitter, or overpowering like some other wines. I give it an A+!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now