4.55 / 5 based on 8,040 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This wine is refreshing and crisp. It has the perfect sweetness. It is great with mixed fruits!
This is my go to wine, while I sometimes try new brands I always came back to Barefoot Moscato
It's okay. It's cheap and a light white wine, but I don't think there's enough sweetness to it.
This moscato has a great taste to it. Its affordable and refreshing, my friends and i love it!
The best moscato there is. So sweet and refreshing!! Can be found at any Walgreens and Walmart!
You cannot beat the price for this wine. It is great quality, too. Very light and refreshing.
Very sweet! But great for certain foods or just drinking out in the sun with some fruit garnish
My number one go to when looking for a drink to pair with dinner. And the price is unbeatable!
One of my favorite brands of moscato! I am usually buying it in stock- always a party favorite
Mmmm! I like Barefoot wine. Especially white zinfandel! Always a bonus that it isn't costly! :)
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos