BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Flor M.
Flor M.
Fresno
This one by far is the best !!! I've tried most of them & do not like them this is the only one I'd drink & rebuy definitely recommend it
Laura W.
Laura W.
My favorite wine to buy for get-togethers or something to sip. It has a very pleasant and light sweet taste. Definitely for those who are looking for a casual wine!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Charlotte, NC
Delicious sweet wine. Moscato is very sweet and easy to down without realizing how much your drinking. This is one of my favorite brands of moscato and it is very cheap. I buy it very often and enjoy it.
Nina D.
Nina D.
Cumberland, MD
This is my favorite! It's the right amount of sweet and fruity. Can't beat the price.
Allyssa K.
Allyssa K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Happy Hour Expert
Perfect wine for a girls night! When all else fails and you don't want to spend much money on a wine that will be gone in a matter of minutes Barefoot is the way to go.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
De Kalb, MS
When trying this brand of wine, my expectations were well beyond the reality. In my opinion, the wine was really dry and didn't have much flavor. I made the mistake in thinking that all moscato has a similar taste. Although the taste wasn't to my liking, I did like the fact that it was very inexpensive.
Carissa W.
Carissa W.
This was the first wine I've tried that I actually enjoy. Not a red wine fan so it was suggested for me to try a moscato. Wasn't sure which brand to go with and this was the only brand I have heard of. Was not disappointed and the price is great!
Felisha H.
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC
By far my most favorite Moscato! I love this stuff it's the perfect addition to any dinner time meal or even in a relaxing bath. This is my go to wine for any celebration and its always a perfect hit!
Nikki V.
Nikki V.
This is pretty much all
I drink, sweet, light and cheap!! I can go through a bottle myself! I like it better than other moscatos, it doesn't have an after taste. Surprisingly smooth
Amber S.
Amber S.
Clovis, NM
Barefoot moscato is pretty good. It's inexpensive and tasty. It's light and perfect for all occasions or celebrations.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?