BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Madison, MS
Great taste, pleasant aroma that leaves no bitter aftertaste. Very affordable - especially for the amount you get. I bought it at Terra Nova in Madison, MS. I feel this is the flavor most people expect when they ask for Moscato. Overall, a great tasting product for a great price!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Fallbrook
Exactly what I was looking for in a wine at an affordable price. The taste was perfect and I would recommend this wine to any and everyone. Barefoot is a company I will trust for many years to come.
Candice H.
Candice H.
Baltimore
Love to drink this on a relaxing day.This my go to wine when I want something different. Perfect flavor
Takarra H.
Takarra H.
Good and great price!! I enjoy the flavor! Strong enough for me because I'm not a huge drinker! I will buy again!
camerah c.
camerah c.
Beckley , WV
Pretty good. It's on the cheaper side. You can get it from your local grocery stores it is very easy to find.
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
This is my favorite and I love the price I buy from grocery stores sometimes even from Walmart! It's delicious and sweet. Can't be the price and taste! I definitely am satisfied with this and will continue to buy.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Chesapeake, VA
So so good! Goes down smooth and cheap! But so good! One bottle between two people and you'll be nice and drunk
Torey S.
Torey S.
Carl Junction, MO
This is one of my favorite wines. I'm a huge fan of Moscato because they're so sweet. The price is very good, and it tastes delectable.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Jackson, Ms
Not going to lie, I'm no wine expert. But this wine? Delicious, light, and perfectly sweet. I enjoyed the packaging, too. Great wine for a cheap price. I will continue buying often! 10/10!
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
This is such a yummy Moscato. I.like dry and sweet, this is my favorite sweet. Price is on point.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?