BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Minden, LA
This is my go-to favorite. It is a very sweet wine. The price point is perfect if you plan to enjoy it frequently. Excellent after a crazy day to help wind down.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Alliance, OH
Love this wine. Very light and refreshing. It is my go to wine to drink because its very affordable and tastes GREAT!
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
This wine is SUPER sweet. Almost tastes like grape juice but I love it. The packaging is cool too and it is not expensive at all. I've actually found it on sale a few times too. I have bought and continue to buy this wine over and over. It's a favourite amongst me and my friends!
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Columbus, OH
My go-to wine. It tastes sweet and is inexpensive too! I've served it for multiple occasions and guests/friends appreciate it as well.
Jacqueline E.
Jacqueline E.
This is for sure my go-to drink!! I absolutely love it! It is definitely a good value!!! Not too expensive! I love the packaging, I keep all of my corks :) I buy this product frequently and definitely recommend it!
Grace C.
Grace C.
Chelsea, OK
This is the wine I will be purchasing for my wedding! It is cheap and tastes nice. Great product for the price. It is perfectly sweet, and leaves you wanting more. The packaging is also adorable. It makes me want to sit on the beach and drink a glass!
Merranda H.
Merranda H.
Happy Hour Expert
I absolutely love this wine. It has a subtle sweet taste! Not to strong or overpowering!
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Warwick, RI
I love Moscato. Barefoot is always a good brand to get. The flavor is not too sweet and tastes great!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Carnegie, PA
I prefer sweet wines. This is always my go to wine when I am looking to relax or have a girls' night. Even in PA where we have state stores for wine and spirits, it is available in full and mini bottles at an affordable price.
Brooke Y.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD
I only like sweet wines and this one is the best I've had compared to others. It's affordable and you can find it anywhere.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?