Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Le Mars, IA
This is my go to for cheap wine while im already shopping. Not too sweet for a white wine. Goes great with a hearty meal.
Tesla J.
Tesla J.
Elkridge, MD
Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite wine. Its a great taste for a great price. I definitely recommend you to try this!
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Renee W.
Renee W.
Arvada, CO
I am a moscato lover. Always loved sweet wines. This is in my top 5. Smooth, refreshing, not over sweet, just hits the spot! Would repurchase and I have!
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Phoenix, AZ
This wine is awful. I love wine, of all kinds red or white however this brand has always seemed to have been a let down for me. The flavor is anything but full and usually takes closer to rubbing alcohol. I've tried giving this brand a shot more than a few times and have always been let down 😏
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert
This is the best wine for the price. It has tons of fruity floral flavors combined with a decadent sweetness that is just absolutely refreshing. I would consider it a dessert wine and you probably wouldn't want to drink it all the time due to high sugar content. Regardless, it's a great wine to start with if you are trying to get acclimated to the idea of drinking wine.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
So, so good- either with a meal or just to relax after a rough day. Enjoyable no matter what.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Norfolk, VA
Haha its not a thanksgiving without a good wine! Mascato is my go to in every occasion though lol
Maicie P.
Maicie P.
Haverhill, MA
nothing better than popping open a bottle of barefoot and finishing it in the same night. sweet but not too sweet. much better than any other bottle shelf moscato i've had. i plan to drink lots of this for thanksgiving!
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Pine Bluff, AR
This item is good to drink with family during the holidays this is a good beverage to have.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?