Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Alexa K.
Alexa K.

Barefoot Moscata is my go to wine. I love white wine, but I don't like wine that is too sweet. This is perfect, especially for the price. You get great value of it and it just tastes amazing. I've had more expensive wines, and I'd probably choose this over them because it is my absolute favorite. This is the wine that I have my friends try that always say "I hate wine," because after they try it they say "Well, I like THIS wine."
Raquel K.
Raquel K.
Monroeville, PA

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines and has been for awhile. It's affordable as well as deliciously sweet. It is a must buy and definitely worth the value. It is a must have on my grocery list weekly. I would recommend to any new wine drinkers out there!
kristin g.
kristin g.
Mokena, IL

Barefoot is pretty delicious for the price. And Ive never had a headache after drinking it! Its sweet but not too sweet compared to some others I have had. My friends all enjoy a glass of barefoot also. Serve cold!!
Desiree B.
Desiree B.
Missoula, MT

If I'm at the grocery store and need to quickly grab a bottle of white wine, this is usually my go-to!
Chandra R.
Chandra R.
Rocky Mount, NC

Loved this wine. Was sweet like I wanted however it was not overly sweet. It also had a wonderful tangy bite, so best of both worlds for flavor. As far as price very affordable for the everyday , I need a glass of wine to calm my nerves kind of person (that's me lol). Overall great product.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY

This is my go to bottle for girls night! My ladies and i chill a few bottles when we get together. one for our topic of of the night another to go with dinner and another to cap off the night. Nice and sweet goes great with a cheese platter for my little gatherings.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

I am a HUGE fan of Barefoot Moscato! If you enjoy sipping on sweet wine this is definitely for you. If I don't want to open a whole bottle of wine they also offer a 4 pack of 4 small wines which give you one glass- perfect so half of the bottle doesn't sit in the fridge!
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Canyon, TX

Very crisp and sweet. Great tasting
I like to put strawberries in it to give it a little more of a fruity flavor
Tabby I.
Tabby I.

I absolutely love this wine! It is one of my favorites and I love to bring some to a party or as a gift for the host. It is smooth and crisp and tastes great alone or with chocolate and fruit.
Kandra P.
Kandra P.
Perry, OK

Love love love this whine!!! It's on the cheaper spectrum, but is still absolutely delicious!!! This is a wonderful starter whine if you just want to try something light and sweet. Pairs well with fish and chicken or just by itself!!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now