Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Kiaya C.
Kiaya C.
This wine is delicious and it's very sweet for those that don't like dry. I prefer this to a lot of other wines because it doesn't taste like alcohol. It's a good price, especially since one bottle to yourself will get the job done!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Benton, AR
This is a very sweet, very bubbly wine. It is almost too sweet. I prefer other brands of moscato to barefoot.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Hephzibah, GA
Pretty much the only kind of wine I will drink, perfect with Italian food!!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Paducah, KY
April 28, 2015, 10:14 a.m.
Review for: White
The brand that started it all for my moscato addiction! I've mostly moved past Barefoot Moscato when it comes to what I like but I have a soft spot for the brand that started it all!
Liz V.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
A very sweet wine. I like this wine in the summertime with a few frozen grapes. It's light and sweet, definitely a desert wine.
Melanie A.
Melanie A.
Des Moines, IA
Not a bad wine at all. Barefoot gets a bad reputation for being a cheap wine but it truly isn't horrible. This wine is crisp and fruity. It goes great with lots of food and occasions. I enjoy sipping this while watching my favorite tv show after work.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
This was a great priced moscato, and it tastes great too. It doesn't taste cheap, and it really compliments a lot of different foods.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
This wine is just okay for me. I wish they made a D'Asti because I enjoy my Moscato just a bit sweeter. I would drink it again if they didn't have one I enjoyed more though.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Waco, TX
Barefoot is a good brand and has great taste. The price is not bad at all for all it does for you. This is one of the wines I keep on hand. Try it and you will not be disappointed.
Allysia b.
Allysia b.
Lynchburg, VA
A good wine for the price but I have definitely had better!!! I love moscatos and this is a decent one. If you're on a budget it'll do
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?