Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC

This is a great moscato; not cloyingly sweet but still fruity and delicious and pleasantly sweet.
Jamie Y.
Jamie Y.
Columbia, TN

This wine is most definitely in my top 3. It's delicious and you can't beat the price! I love that it can be paired with a variety of desserts as well. The sweetness is great.
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

I am a big fan moscato and this brand is really good I remember a liquor store had it as a sample and it was light not too strong but it was good.
Brett P.
Brett P.
Cincinnati, OH

This low-cost wine is great for entertaining others, or just a relaxing night at home or with some friends. It's quite sweet, but a great taste for a great price.
Christine A.
Christine A.
Brick, NJ

This is one of the most delicious wines! It tastes great! I love it! It is great for parties because everyone loves it. I have not heard anyone say they didn't love this!!
S S.
S S.

I absolutely love this wine! It's always a go-to for events like parties and gatherings. Its low price of approximately $4 (depending upon where one buys it) is always an attractive feature as well.
Summer M.
Summer M.
Mt Pleasant, MI

Anything barefoot is good. Its cheap and Moscato is amazing i highly recommend it.
Bree B.
Bree B.

When I first tried wine, I hated almost all of it. However, I have grown to love it and this is my favorite wine to drink. It's great with dinner, but also light when you just want to hang with friends. The taste is so crisp and is good for any occasion.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC

This is my go-to for every occasion. Girls night in, date night, family gatherings, you name it. It has a great, sweet taste and it is always inexpensive.
Angie R.
Angie R.

Yummm yumm yum! The BEST, most inexpensive wine around. I can drink a whole bottle for myself. The taste is crisp and clean and super sweet. I love this Moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now