Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Yucca Valley, CA

Barefoot white win is one of the ONLY wines I will drink. It has a nice sweet taste and isn't too strong.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Titusville, FL

This moscato is wonderful! It's easy to find and is very affordable. It's sweet and pairs well with fruits. It's really good if you mix it with some sprite as a spritzer. Very smooth and tastes amazing!
Kennedy B.
Kennedy B.
Stevens Point, WI

I like sweet wine that doesn't have the dry taste to it. Probably because I just turned 21 and the wines that taste like juice go down easier. The Barefoot Moscato has a great, crisp flavor that doesn't compare to other wines. I would buy this again and again.
amy l.
amy l.
Sitka, Ky

Love a good moscato. This is a nice wine for the price. Nice and smooth served best cold
julie p.
julie p.
Branford, CT

One of my favorite wines. Excellent with pasta with red or white sauce. Perfect for a ladies night! Light and not to sweet. Good at room temperature or chilled
Randi H.
Randi H.
Arvada, CO

Good flavor at a great price. I used this bottle as my gifts for friends this year for the holidays.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY

This is a great brand of wine. It is affordable and still delicious. This particular flavor of wine is my absolute favorite, I think it goes great with any meal.
Toni-Ann R.
Toni-Ann R.
West Haven, CT

A pretty good party pleaser for the ladies if you don't know what to select, I like the bubbly ones preferably. Some of the flavors are better in my opinion.
Natacha A.
Natacha A.

Perfect wine for a girls night in and its not heavy at all. Sweet and very flavorful, really good if you just want a little something after working or something.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Beaumont, CA

Barefoot Moscato is light and fruity and so yummy. It is my favorite moscato and you can't beat the price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now