Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Nisha D.
Nisha D.
Ardmore , Ok

Light, fruity, yummy! A muscato and some girlfriends are all you need some days! Bubbly and sweet Barefoot is inexpensive and perfect with food or just to share with guests.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Monroe, VA

This is the only wine I really like. Always keep a bottle in my fridge...Love it
Carolina g.
Carolina g.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

What a great product, delicious in taste, and smells.floral. i always go back to drinking this every time i get to the store, they are very affordable and love to have people over as well. All my friends like it and i have recommended it to many people
Alex B.
Alex B.
Marietta, GA

Way too sweet for my taste, but I do not like any Moscato's - I am more of a dry wine fan :). I do recommend barefoot for a cheap wine brand
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

This is pretty good, but I like suuuuper sweet moscato's and this one isn't as sweet as I'd like it to be. It's still really good though!
Tristan C.
Tristan C.
Hemet, CA

Barefoot has one of my favorite Moscatos. It's sweet but not to the point where you can only have one glass. (I usually have a glass but my favorite glass can hold almost an entire bottle, but hey, friends don't judge friends). I've used it to make party punches as well!
Adam P.
Adam P.
Grayson, KY

Great cheap wine! It's a little sweet but the girlfriend loves it so we but a lot of the barefoot products! I'd definitely recommend it!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

This is my go-to wine! I love it, its sweet but I like sweet wines, you ant go wrong with any of the barefoot products! Plus you can find it anywhere and super cheap!!!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

Love this when I'm looking for something light and sweet.
Really Affordable too. I love it chilled and poured with a blackberry or cherry in the bottom of my class. Looks really pretty
Kate P.
Kate P.
Cortland, NY

One of my best friends is a liquor distributor and over the years I've tried many different wines. In the past two years there has been a spike in popularity of the Moscato wines (that I've seen) and I've been able to try all of the expensive brands. None of them have held a candle to the Barefoot Moscato. Not only does this wine taste delicious but it is also wallet friendly for those of us that are still in college or recent graduates trying to save a few bucks!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now