Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Amy M.
Amy M.

One of my favorite wines to drink, because of its light, sweet flavor. Such a great wine for a low price.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Colorado Springs

This is the only wine that I buy on a semi-regular basis. I'm not much of a wine drinker in general, so my tastes, in this regard, are not particularly refined or drawn from broad experience. But for anyone who rarely drinks alcohol, this is definitely a wine I would recommend. While I have to be specifically in the mood for most wines before I will drink them, I will gladly accept a glass of Barefoot Moscato at any time.
camille e.
camille e.
Eastlake, OH

Not my favorite but its not terrible either. For the price its not bad. Decently smooth and sweet.
Margaret Ann S.
Margaret Ann S.
Fayetteville, AR

This is my favorite wine
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN

This is an excellent wine at an excellent price! Though, a bit on the sweet end for my taste. Nonetheless, the taste is very palatable, and the wine itself very smooth.
Chantel W.
Chantel W.
Escanaba, MI

Definitely one of my favorite wines. It comes at a very reasonable price and it's a party favorite among all of my friends.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Chatsworth, CA

I love this wine and this brand. Such a nice treat for those warm days as it is very refreshing! goes down way to easy!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI

This is my favorite wine from Barefoot. Sweet, not bitter. Not so much of an aftertaste as some of the other ones do. Doesn't give me gut-rot as other sweet drinks might.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA

Nope. Not even gonna try and deny it. This stuff is cheap, sweet, easy to drink and doesn't leave me with a wine headache. I've paired it with fancy steaks, grilled cheese and everything in between. It also makes for a refreshing after work drink.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.

I love this brand , their Moscato is so good ! It's sweet with no after taste , and if you want to feel extra fancy and don't want to spend tons of money on rośe champagne they even have a bubbly pink moscato
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now