Your Bachelor Watch Party Essentials
4.55 / 5 based on 8,033 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Good taste for the price and easy to find...fun for date night or gifting to friends and family
An affordable yet great wine! It's smooth sweet has really good flavors and a well known brand
Barefoot is probably my favorite cheap moscato. It's not too sweet, and it's bubbly and crisp.
Good for a low priced wine. Has robust flavor, but quality does seem to vary bottle to bottle.
This moscato is light and bubbly. It is a wonderful dessert drink. I never buy any other brand.
Barefoot Moscato, is delicious! I find it taste better when frozen for 30minutes and add fruit!
Very good wine, and also very cheap! Great for a girls night out, or even a night to yourself!
My fave moscato!! Great price, sweet, light and perfected paired with fruit or even chocolate!
Great wine, great low price. Taste great doesn't have that bitter after taste of most wines.
I love this wine it very good. I'm not a big wine person but it is very good better than most.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos