BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Heather B.
Heather B.
Orchard Park, NY
i absolutely love this wine! you can not beat the taste for the price point! This wine is very affordable and is the best bang for your buck. This wine is available at most liquor stores and can be easily found. I have bought this numbers times and gifted it as well. It is fruity sweet and has no nasty after taste
Katee L.
Katee L.
Paducah, KY
Love the sweet but tangy wine. I love all barefoot but this one I tend to gravitate towards because I love sweet wines.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL
Before I started really enjoying wines, this was my go-to. This is very sweet wine that tastes almost juice-like. It's definitely an easy-drinker, and unless you specifically dislike sweet wine, I think you would enjoy this! Great value for the price, also!
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Youngstown, OH
This is one of my favorites. Great sweet taste and it's cheap!! This is always my go to
Janie A.
Janie A.
Happy Hour Expert
So in love with this wine! ūüėć It has a perfect amount of sweet and smoothness to get you that warm and fuzzy feeling. It's perfect for a girls night in or just having a glass after a hard days work. I def recommend it.
Kiaya C.
Kiaya C.
This wine is delicious and it's very sweet for those that don't like dry. I prefer this to a lot of other wines because it doesn't taste like alcohol. It's a good price, especially since one bottle to yourself will get the job done!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Irving, TX
For the price this is very good. I was disappointed that it was not more bubbly. I like sweet wines and this is very sweet.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West chester, OH
The Barefoot Moscato wine is a great choice for fellow moscato lovers. I typically like sweet wines, and this one is a great value! I can usually find it at Kroger for about $6 or $8 per bottle.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Waltham, MA
Sweet and delicious. I'm not a fan of a super strong wine so this is perfect for me! Just a tad bit more sweet and it would be 5 stars.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Colonia
This is my go-to wine. Barefoot is my favorite brand and moscato is my favorite flavor. It's affordable and always lives up to expectations. I always have s bottle in my house. Highly recommend to all.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?