Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Madison M.
Madison M.
This is my all time favorite wine. It's always my go to sweet white wine. Always perfect after a long day at work.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Boulder City, NV
Not too sweet, but sweet enough for a moscato. I love the price tag. It's cheap and easy to find almost anywhere! You can even find it at 7/11 in some states!
Neisha G.
Neisha G.
Grand Ledge, MI
I really enjoyed the Barefoot Moscato. It has a nice, smooth flavor, and is much more pleasant to drink than some other brands. I have had other moscatos that were very bitter, but Barefoot was not. I will definitely recommend Barefoot Moscato to my friends.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Laporte, IN
Delicious!! A nice crisp summer taste! Great for get togethers with family and friends or just to sip on while enjoying a nice book!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Converse, TX
This is my go-to cheap wine. Sweet, and I've found that people who don't normally like wine enjoy this one.
Christina C.
Christina C.
It's a pretty good crisp taste ...
And very affordable compared to other brands

Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Caledonia , MI
I enjoy wine and this is a good Moscato that is easy to find and Barefoot is a good affordable brand. It's a good go to for a inexpensive Moscato and I have enjoyed my fair share of this wine over time.
Yamaris M.
Yamaris M.
Guaynabo
The best cheap wineeeeeeee you can find !!!
Love it so much and for the pricee I love it more !
Wanda R.
Wanda R.
Bronx, NY
It's an okay wine to sit down and relax, especially if you have kids lol. I love the taste its Nice and smooth & I recommend to people if you'd like a smooth drink.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
This wine is one of the sweetest I've ever tasted, in all honesty it tastes like juice. But that is why it is so easy to drink, and is a guilty pleasure of mine. it's so cheap, and it tastes good, so there isn't more that you could really ask for in a wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?