Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Rosie.80 F.
Rosie.80 F.

Love it! Its a light wine with a bit of sweetness. It goes well with a lot of meals not to mention the price super affordable.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Hillsboro, OH

This is AWFUL! Everyone seems to turn to Barefoot for their "cheap Moscato" needs and I cannot stand it EVERY TIME I try it! You can find much better Moscato's in the grocery or the liquor store for the same(or lower) price!! DO NOT BUY THIS!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Alameda, CA

Delicious!! I used to drink this all the time back in college before I really knew how to drink wine. It's a little too sweet now that I've acquired a deeper taste. I would definitely recommend to those who aren't big wine drinkers but wouldn't mind sipping on some dessert.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

My absolute favorite wine. Sure there are better moscato's out there, but for the price you can't beat this. It's smooth and tastes great.
Tawni V.
Tawni V.

Delicious. Not very expensive. Perfect for a girls night. Almost every wine store carries it
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Youngstown, OH

This is one of my favorites. Great sweet taste and it's cheap!! This is always my go to
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ

I absolutely love Moscato, and Barefoot is a really cheap brand - perfect for college students! I definitely recommend this to wine drinkers on a budget!
Tristin D.
Tristin D.
Rudy, AR

My go to for sure! It's got a great flavor and really goes well with any meal. Not to mention it's really reasonably priced!
Karina C.
Karina C.

First of all for the price this Moscato has a ok taste but doesn't taste cheap. This is my quick wine when I don't have time to go to a wine store.
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
Otis, OR

Loved this wine. Had it not to long ago for the first time. Taste really good & sweet if you like sweet wine. Moscato is my favorite. Afternoon or dinner time drink, I think.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?