BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Renee W.
Renee W.
Arvada, CO
I am a moscato lover. Always loved sweet wines. This is in my top 5. Smooth, refreshing, not over sweet, just hits the spot! Would repurchase and I have!
Macey C.
Macey C.
This is my favorite! ūüėć it's a great drink to just have with dinner. I've bought this wine quite a few times, it's SUPER affordable. I buy it at my local Walmart! I would absolutely buy it again!
Erin G.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I usually only drink Italian moscatos because they get the right amount of sweetness. But if I am looking for a good deal then I buy the barefoot brand. I bought it several times when sharing with friends.
Anne V.
Anne V.
Las Vegas, NV
Biggest bang for your buck. It's very affordable and it taste great. I don't really have anything bad to say about this brand. I've had different kinds and all have been good so far.
Rashida K.
Rashida K.
This is great, nice light and sweet. This tastes so delicious with orange juice similar to a mimosa for brunches.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Ballston Spa, NY
One of my favorite wines. I love the sweetness and since i am a mom of two the price is great.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL
Before I started really enjoying wines, this was my go-to. This is very sweet wine that tastes almost juice-like. It's definitely an easy-drinker, and unless you specifically dislike sweet wine, I think you would enjoy this! Great value for the price, also!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Calera, AL
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines. Not only is it sweet, but it comes in a large bottle that is very decently priced. I would recommend this wine to my friends and I love to drink it if I am having a night to relax and unwind. It is a great girl's night wine.
Nora A.
Nora A.
Orlando, FL
Best and favorite wine.
It tastes so good.
It is mine and my family''s favorite .
Sweet
Elena F.
Elena F.
Happy Hour Expert
Tastes really good. Cheap and inexpensive you can buy this at target. Totally girl and it's a nice bottle, quick pick ups for anything really. I've had this many times and it does the job! Moscato is yummy
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?