Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Carlie J.
Carlie J.
Wine has always been one of my favorites, but now that I have tasted barefoot it officially sparked my addiction!!! I have never liked champagne so on my wedding day when we wanted mimosas, this was they key! Its great moscato for the price, I highly recommend it
Stacy N.
Stacy N.
Lewiston, ME
Barefoot is my all time favorite brand of wine. I mostly enjoy drinking Moscato. Barefoot is a cheaper wine and it has amazing flavor. I wouldn't choose any other brand of wine unless the store I was at did not have this brand.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Clovis, NM
Barefoot moscato is pretty good. It's inexpensive and tasty. It's light and perfect for all occasions or celebrations.
Nina G.
Nina G.
I tried it once and it was pretty good. Not too heavy, very light. I would recommend that everyone try it.
W G B.
W G B.
My favorite wine! The taste is very crisp and doesn't have a bad after taste. Always very affordable even in the larger bottles. Cork super easy to get out and even comes in a non-cork version. Available anywhere!
Tesla J.
Tesla J.
Elkridge, MD
Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite wine. Its a great taste for a great price. I definitely recommend you to try this!
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Estefania R.
Estefania R.
Homestead, FL
I love barefoot Moscato I love Moscato in general and barefoot Moscato is like cheap so perfect for a night in with a book love Moscato
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Phoenix, AZ
This wine is awful. I love wine, of all kinds red or white however this brand has always seemed to have been a let down for me. The flavor is anything but full and usually takes closer to rubbing alcohol. I've tried giving this brand a shot more than a few times and have always been let down 😏
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert
This is the best wine for the price. It has tons of fruity floral flavors combined with a decadent sweetness that is just absolutely refreshing. I would consider it a dessert wine and you probably wouldn't want to drink it all the time due to high sugar content. Regardless, it's a great wine to start with if you are trying to get acclimated to the idea of drinking wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?