Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Maria R.
Maria R.
Bronx, NY
Love sweet wines so this one specifically is a must in my fridge . I enjoy the nice fruity flavor for times when you just want to kick back and have a nice chilled glass.
camerah c.
camerah c.
Beckley , WV
Pretty good. It's on the cheaper side. You can get it from your local grocery stores it is very easy to find.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Roland, OK
I love wine, and moscato is my favorite. I am relatively picky about the wine that I drink. The pretty bottle and the reasonable price are what attracted me to this one. The taste is the perfect mix between sweet and crisp. I will definitely buy this wine again.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
N Little Rock, AR
The Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine! It's one of my favorites and super affordable! Definitely recommend for a girls night in!
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Alliance, OH
Love this wine. Very light and refreshing. It is my go to wine to drink because its very affordable and tastes GREAT!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Hialeah, FL
Love this wine it's about my favorite white moscato by far. It is super sweet so that's a plus for me and it is really gentle not too harsh
Callie C.
Callie C.
Seminole, OK
Love it! The Barefoot Pink Moscato is my favorite but this is close :) Cheap & Delicious - Can't get much better than that.
Jeanine C.
Jeanine C.
W Bridgewater, MA
This is my absolute favorite wine. Moscato has always been my favorite and I have tried so many brands but I keep coming back to Barefoot. The wine is crisp with some bubbles and so refreshing. Whenever I'm in the store trying to find something for a party or just to have a relaxing night in, I'm always choosing this wine.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Cascade, MD
I love drinking a good Moscato, especially during the summer months. Barefoot Moscato is affordable and delicious!
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
This is definitely one of my favorite wines. Some wines are to strong or just don't have the right taste well this one does it is great I totally recommend it
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?