Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Belvidere, IL

By far my favorite wine. Buy it all the time. Moscato is my favorite wine in general and this brand is not to sweet not to tart. I have a hard time trying other brands because this one I always go back too.
Kristine O.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA

If I'm looking for an inexpensive wine to drink that doesn't taste like cough syrup and Trader Joe's is closed, this is what I reach for. It's nice and sweet and is decent after a hard day at work. That said, as far as budget wines go, I'd much rather reach for a bottle of Charles Shaw Chardonnay. The taste is 10 times better in my opinion and it's about half the price of the Barefoot wine. No, I won't turn down a glass of Barefoot if it's offered to me, but I don't think it's something I'd bring to a party.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Jackson, Ms

Not going to lie, I'm no wine expert. But this wine? Delicious, light, and perfectly sweet. I enjoyed the packaging, too. Great wine for a cheap price. I will continue buying often! 10/10!
Natacha A.
Natacha A.

Perfect wine for a girls night in and its not heavy at all. Sweet and very flavorful, really good if you just want a little something after working or something.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.

This is my go to drink for a night in. I love the taste and it isn't hard to drink like some other moscatos can be. I love the fruity taste and it is relatively well priced considering the size of the bottle. Would definitely recommend for anyone who likes a fruity wine.
Allyssa K.
Allyssa K.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Perfect wine for a girls night! When all else fails and you don't want to spend much money on a wine that will be gone in a matter of minutes Barefoot is the way to go.
Christy H.
Christy H.
Hampstead, NC

Barefoot wine is a favorite of mine, love the taste and the price
Monique W.
Monique W.
Grand Island, NY

This is and always has been my go to bottle! To me, this is a sweet and sassy! I would recommend this bottle to anyone, whether its for girls night, dinner, any occasion where wine is acceptable. The smaller bottle is usually around $5.00 and the larger bottle is less than $10.00, also great for gifts!
camerah c.
camerah c.
Beckley, WV

Pretty good. It's on the cheaper side. You can get it from your local grocery stores it is very easy to find.
Laura b.
Laura b.
Orlando, FL

Big fan of #barefoot. It is cheap and has the perfect moscato taste! Highly recommended.
Publix always has BOGO!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now