Add a Photo

Photos (59)
tasha c.
tasha c.
senoia, GA

This is my favorite wine, hands down. It pairs well with everything or alone! Love it so much! Always have a bottle at home!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Abilene, TX

I love Barefoot products, and this moscato is no different! The price is right and the taste is delicious!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Lauderhill, FL

Light and crisp taste. Great price. I prefer a red wine instead of a white but I can deal with moscato when eating a light meal.
Lexi N.
Lexi N.

I have bought this product multiple times. Great value. I love to buy this product for dinner dates or just for a night in. It has amazing flavor and goes down very smoothly. This is my favorite wine! I recommend this product completely! Very delicious.
Megan C.
Megan C.

Love love love! This wine is great because it's the right amount of sweet for such an affordable price.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Good hope, Ga

What goes more perfectly with a late night movie or TV show? A glass of moscato by Barefoot the best wine you can find at an affordable price! It's deliciously sweet and pairs well with fruits and cheeses!
Keshia L.
Keshia L.

Ultimate go-to wine! I always purchase this wine because I can also share it with family members.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
New Albany, IN

A good moscato when chilled. Pretty good taste for the price of a bottle. Usually have as a dessert wine.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.

Just a typical moscato wine. It is really tasty but there's nothing special about it.
Tavia L.
Tavia L.
Jamaica, NY

When I first became a wino. This was my go to. It isn't bad at all. Just know there's better quality wine out there. This is just price reasonable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now