BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Alana I.
Alana I.
Barefoot wine is pretty good especially for how low it costs to buy a bottle. Usually you can find deals at local liquor stores
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
For the price this wine is amazing. I love Moscato and this can come close to a higher priced version. It's smooth and sweet. If you're looking for wine after a long day, this is perfect and affordable!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Mount Ulla, NC
Barefoot makes many delicious wines but this is my personal favorite. It can have a shot after taste but it is affordable and easy to find. This makes it in my top five go wines.
Kris K.
Kris K.
LEHIGH ACRES, FL
Light and sweet. This wine is wonderful when you have company or if you want a night alone. It pairs great with a fruit tart or a bag of funnyons
Ina
Ina
It's not bad for something that's not high end. If you like sweet wines and you're on a budget I'd say you can go for these. I like how sweet it taste, I would get it again.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Biscoe, NC
I love this wine it is light sweet and refreshing and not overly powerful on the alcohol
Vicky R.
Vicky R.
Houston , TX
Happy Hour Expert
Great moscato I like it occasionally. This brand is a good one I would recommend this for anyone who likes sweet wines. Price wise is affordable.
Apprelle N.
Apprelle N.
Conyers, GA
This Moscato wasn't as sweet as I like moscato to be. There are better companies that offer a better moscato
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Endicott, NY
Onee of my all time favorite wines! If you enjoy drinking juice then this is the wine for you! Its a great starter wine and has a real nice smooth flavor. Its also a good price if you are just drinking it to have some fun. Good for parties and i would recommend 100%
Kylie O.
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH
Barefoot Moscato is the go to cheap wine. It's very fruity and light, but tastes delicious. You can hardly tell there is alcohol, so for those of you who don't like the taste, this would be perfect for you.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?