Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kara G.
Kara G.
Davenport , FL

I love this! Perfect for any occasion, and great for the price. It is definitely an everyday wine and I love it!
Tami J.
Tami J.
Catlettsburg, KY

This is a very sweet tasting wine. I think it is delicious and would love to enjoy a glass on a daily basis:) very affordable!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mesa, AZ

I love the Barefoot Moscato when I am in the mood for something sweet. The taste is pretty good for what it costs so this is my go-to brand when I want a Moscato.
Simone L.
Simone L.
Delran, NJ

I wasn't the biggest of wine drinking but once I tried the Barefoot Mosacto I'll practically drink a whole bottle to myself in a night.... yum
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
McKeesport, PA

Love this brand so much! This is defiantly my go-to wine for any occasion. It's classy, delicious and affordable.
Dottie N.
Dottie N.
Laurens, SC

My favorite wine, Taste is awesome with a sweet smooth taste. Great for picnics. It is perfect chilled or at room temperature. It is also very affortable.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Grand Ledge, MI

Barefoot moscato is my favorite wine of all time. I've been drinking it for years and keep coming back to it. Great crisp and sweet taste! Awesome wine that I would recommend to anyone
ashley m.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY

It's a light white wine with just enough sweetness to please almost any wine drinker except maybe the spoiled elites.

Gabi W.
Gabi W.
Arlington Heights, IL

This is great house wine, and also good for when you have a large group of guests coming over! the larger size bottles are also great, if you can find them at the grocery store!
Aleesa B.
Aleesa B.
Pella, IA

For a moscato it is a pretty good wine. I enjoy a little bit drier wine, but if you are looking for a good sweet wine this one is very refreshing.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now