Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Edna L.
Edna L.
My go to Moscato. This bottle is filled with wine goodness ands its like crack. Once the bottle is open its gotta be finished. The only thing i hate is when i get the cork one. 🙄
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Richmond, TX
Tasty not too dry or sweet. Price is not expensive. Easy to find. Like the bottle. Good to drink with meals.
Jasmyn C.
Jasmyn C.
Wyalusing, PA
My absolute favorite wine! My go to for any occasion! I'm very picky with my wine and this wine is not too sweet and not dry. It's absolutely perfect!
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Gilbert, AZ
May 2, 2015, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: White
This is my go-to for moscato. It's usually around 5 dollars and its not a bad wine for how much you are paying for it.
Ina
Ina
It's not bad for something that's not high end. If you like sweet wines and you're on a budget I'd say you can go for these. I like how sweet it taste, I would get it again.
Kijai L.
Kijai L.
Milwaukee, WI
Light and sweet! Good for the first time wine drinker.great when making your own sangria.
Brittnie B.
Brittnie B.
Lakewood, CA
It's the perfect wine for hosting a women's game night. Everyone enjoys it. Goes great with fruit and cheese. Just a very appealing taste to all I think
Rebecka L.
Rebecka L.
Longview, TX
While my normal "go to" wine is moscato d'asti (wine with a little bubbly), I know I can never go wrong with Barefoot Moscato. The price is extremely affordable and the taste is delicious! I would recommend this product to wine lovers who enjoy a nice, sweet wine!
Candice B.
Candice B.
High Point, NC
One of my very favorite wines! A go to! Easy to drink and tastes good with everything I've had with it.
Shalesa I.
Shalesa I.
Very bitter. Not at all good. I couldn't get through a whole glass. I was at a party and no one enjoy this taste
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?