4.55 / 5 based on 8,040 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this wine because is very sweet, my sister give it to me this wine and i like it so much.
Great for the person that likes sweet cheap wine. Not my favorite, but it is nice on the wallet.
I would definitely recommend because it is a great combination of quality at a reasonable price.
All time go to wine. Amazing price. So crisp, bubbly and delicious. Would reccomend over and over
My favorite wine. I love sweet wines. Not tart tasting. I would highly recommend Barefoot Moscato
I love this wine it is so freaking delicious! I love the barefoot brand as well, the logo is cute
One of my favorite wines that I like to pick up when I want to enjoy a glass of some sweet wine.
Great wine! For a low price. It's great for someone who likes sweet wine and for a girls night!
My favorite Moscato for making sangria! It is really reasonably priced and taste great as well!
I don't like wine, but I love this!!!! It doesn't taste like wine to me, it just tastes sweet :)
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos