BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Michelle D.
Deltona, FL
The barefoot Moscato is a light and sweet tasting Wine. Very good wine to pair with pasta or with fruit and cheese.
Donna A.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Barefoot is always an A+ choice. This product has grown with me from college and beyond, it has a classy and mature taste BUT is still a good value. When I think of wine I automatically think of barefoot!
Sharon D.
I am not a fan on wine, but if it is what i am drinking i go for white wine. White wine for me is less dry and more sweet, at least this brand. I like it because its not very strong and you can enjoy a glass while having dinner or even on a romantic bath. I would definitely buy it again.
Melissa G.
Jacksonville, AR
This is my favorite wine. It's great as a dessert wine or with your favorite seafood entree.
Gabriela S.
I like this wine for a small afternoon even though I prefer red wine. This is one is less bitter and more sparkling is good enough to open it with your friend and enjoy a movie.
Nurys C.
doral, FL
A really good wine you can enjoy with your significant other or your friends... Actually It's so good you'll ever enjoy it with an enemy lol... Is a fruity type of wine not so dry. Just perfect!
aslin j.
This is such a nice refreshing taste also it doesn't have that wine taste. This is something I would drink while relaxing.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I love Barefoot wines, because they are soooo affordable, and you end up with a wine that is sweeter and stronger than wines you would pay more money for! Anytime I'm stocking up on wine I go to this brand first.
Ashley J.
Good product and a great price. It isn't as sweet as a few I've had and not quite as rich but it is pretty good especially for the price. This one is usually very easy to find in all grocery stores. I would recommend it to others who like moscato.
Kari B.
Pekin, IL
Favorite favorite favorite Moscato that is easily found. Husband even knows when is doubt you get barefoot!! I can find anywhere and it's only a few dollars a bottle!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?