Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Bowling Green, KY

Very good! Not the best that I have tried but I would buy this again! It wasn't as sweet as what a typical moscato usually is which I didn't mind. Seemed to leave a wang as an aftertaste.
Quentyn B.
Quentyn B.
Joplin, MO

Sweet without being too sweet, always a good choice for a night in!

A good cheap choice that doesn't taste cheap
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Saint Charles, IL

I'm not a wine person, but I do love barefoot moscato! I like that it's sweet!
Bryanna L.
Bryanna L.
Oak Harbor, WA

I love sweet wines. This is one of my favorites. At my family holiday get togethers this one of our go to wines that everyone likes to drink.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Brookshire, TX

I love the full line of Barefoot wine/champagne products -- they are priced very reasonably, however, taste/quality is not compromised -- great!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI

I love Barefoot products... I went out on a whim and decided to try the Moscato, and I just think it's not for me. It was WAY to sweet of a wine for my liking.. I do, however, LOVE their pinot grigio! #influenster
Riva S.
Riva S.
Utica, MI

I love moscato. Its so good! If you like sweet wine than you would love this.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI

This is my favorite moscato. It's sweet, bright, and very smooth. I love having a glass of this after a long day. It's great to have with cheese and grapes.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Amherst, NY

The Barefoot bubbly moscato is my absolute favorite wine! I have not found anything as refreshing and affordable.
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Oklahoma City, OK

This isn't my favorite moscato, but it's at the top of my list. I love Barefoot. This moscato is on the sweeter side, but delicious. I love cooking with it! It goes great in homemade pasta sauces.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now