Add a Photo

Photos (61)
ashley m.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY

It's a light white wine with just enough sweetness to please almost any wine drinker except maybe the spoiled elites.

Gabi W.
Gabi W.
Arlington Heights, IL

This is great house wine, and also good for when you have a large group of guests coming over! the larger size bottles are also great, if you can find them at the grocery store!
Kati S.
Kati S.
Pittsburgh, Pa

This is a great wine for a great taste. It is not super dry but not super sweet. Putting some berries in it gives it another amazing flavor. Great if you are having lots of people over and don't want to spend a ton on wine
Aleesa B.
Aleesa B.
Pella, IA

For a moscato it is a pretty good wine. I enjoy a little bit drier wine, but if you are looking for a good sweet wine this one is very refreshing.
Nisha D.
Nisha D.
Ardmore , Ok

Light, fruity, yummy! A muscato and some girlfriends are all you need some days! Bubbly and sweet Barefoot is inexpensive and perfect with food or just to share with guests.
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Bowling Green, KY

Very good! Not the best that I have tried but I would buy this again! It wasn't as sweet as what a typical moscato usually is which I didn't mind. Seemed to leave a wang as an aftertaste.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Marietta, GA

Way too sweet for my taste, but I do not like any Moscato's - I am more of a dry wine fan :). I do recommend barefoot for a cheap wine brand
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

This is pretty good, but I like suuuuper sweet moscato's and this one isn't as sweet as I'd like it to be. It's still really good though!
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY

This is light great tasting and for the price u get a deucent bottle
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

If I'm looking to not spend a lot of money, but a decent wine.. barefoot is the way to go. Light & sweet it's not bad for the cost.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now