Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Carrie C.
Carrie C.

I cannot stand moscato at all whatsoever under any circumstances.. I took one sip of this junk and had enough to last forever.
Felicia F.
Felicia F.

This is the first brand of wine I tried with my bff! I will recommend this brand of when to all of my friends
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO

Love it for an affordable budget wine. Sweet, with good flavor. Great for a hot summer day! It is light and easy to food match.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH

One of my favorite moscato wines, and it's VERY affordable. It's pretty low in alcohol, so you can have a few without getting tipsy.
Tiff C.
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA

Perfect for mixing in with your Sangrias! I have used this wine for sooooo many things. Beyond sangrias, I have made wine slushes (obsessed, you need to try it). Totally affordable and way worth it. I will forever continue to purchase this Moscato for all of my wine creations!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Hillsboro, OH

This is AWFUL! Everyone seems to turn to Barefoot for their "cheap Moscato" needs and I cannot stand it EVERY TIME I try it! You can find much better Moscato's in the grocery or the liquor store for the same(or lower) price!! DO NOT BUY THIS!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Havelock, NC

Decent wine for the price we buy allot of it it was our starter wine when we just started and we still buy it it's sweet and perfect for a budget wine drinker
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY

My absolute favorite Moscato wine out there! My favorite type of wine is Moscato and this one is perfectly sweet and flavorful. The prince of Barefoot also makes it another reason it's my favorite. Not too expensive.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Youngstown, OH

This is one of my favorites. Great sweet taste and it's cheap!! This is always my go to
Rosie.80 F.
Rosie.80 F.

Love it! Its a light wine with a bit of sweetness. It goes well with a lot of meals not to mention the price super affordable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?