BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I'm down for this. It has a good taste and is probably one of my favorites. I got it as a gift and bought me after.
Bambie S.
Bambie S.
San pierre, IN
Legit the best moscato I've ever tried. Very smooth and semi sweet Wine that can be enjoyed alone or with a dessert. Absolutely delicious and totally affordable at about $6 a bottle! I am a loyal Barefoot customer and will be as long as they are a business.
Kate H.
Kate H.
North Salem, NH
I love Moscato and this is a very nice and sweet wine. The price point is really nice as well for those of us who can't afford the expensive stuff.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
This is a light, very sweet white wine that tastes delicious, but it can be a little *too* sweet after awhile. I like this as a dessert wine, and it tastes great with chocolate!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Good product and a great price. It isn't as sweet as a few I've had and not quite as rich but it is pretty good especially for the price. This one is usually very easy to find in all grocery stores. I would recommend it to others who like moscato.
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Charleston, SC
Great moscato for a great price. The taste is good and it is affordable for people on a budget.
Melisa F.
Melisa F.
Portageville, MO
Was nice n crisp. Enjoyed the flavors very much. I would but this when I'm out. Has a great refreshing taste
I enjoy having a glass of wine after a long stressful day at work & Barefoot definitely hits the spot !
Ally O.
Ally O.
Vista, CA
Taste and sweet! Always perfect for girls nights in! More of a dessert wine than anything but one of my favorites and also affordable too!
Macey C.
Macey C.
This is my favorite! ūüėć it's a great drink to just have with dinner. I've bought this wine quite a few times, it's SUPER affordable. I buy it at my local Walmart! I would absolutely buy it again!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?