BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Susan H.
Livonia, MI
My favorite wine. I love barefoot moscato. Absolutely delicious. I would highly reccomend this. Affordable and there are a variety with this brand
Tiana M.
I love this wine this is my fave!! especially ice cold it's just right and I love to drink it with fruit
Sharon D.
I am not a fan on wine, but if it is what i am drinking i go for white wine. White wine for me is less dry and more sweet, at least this brand. I like it because its not very strong and you can enjoy a glass while having dinner or even on a romantic bath. I would definitely buy it again.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
love this moscato!! Sweet but not to sweet it's just right!!! I hadn't had this brand before and then a friend brought it to a dinner once and I loved it!!
Allexie B.
Hoboken, NJ
This is one of my favorite wines. It is very reasonable and light. It is a sweet wine but not too sweet where it gives me a headache or it is too heavy to drink. It is super affordable and has a good taste. It's a light wine and definitely not dry!
Chardae J.
Happy Hour Expert
Great inexpensive wine and I usually buy it when I'm hosting my gal friends over. It doesn't taste like wine it tastes like juice.
Angelica N.
Waukegan, IL
This is my favorite wine ever! Im not an extremely big fan of wine but this one is so light and crisp! It has the perfect balance of sweet and tart. Great price too.
faith g.
sheboygan, wi
Barefoot is a great product and the price is unbeatable! i buy their wines on a regular basis. the moscato and chardonnay are my two faves!!
Anushree P.
Happy Hour Expert
Love love is the word. This is my fav wine as it is very fruity. This is not too expensive as well.
Malorie H.
Happy Hour Expert
Before Drake wrote a rap about this wine it use to be my go to after a long days work. I like that it's light, sweet and good paired with most foods.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?