Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

Great party wine. Great for newcomers to wine! Best Moscato in it's price range.
Too sweet for an experienced red drinker BUT drinkable even to them.
Meredith N.
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va

Barefoot is one of those cheap wines that you know you can always rely on. It's ok, nothing special. You get what you pay for.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mesa, AZ

I love the Barefoot Moscato when I am in the mood for something sweet. The taste is pretty good for what it costs so this is my go-to brand when I want a Moscato.
Macey C.
Macey C.

This is my favorite! 😍 it's a great drink to just have with dinner. I've bought this wine quite a few times, it's SUPER affordable. I buy it at my local Walmart! I would absolutely buy it again!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX

My go to, tried and true sweet white wine. I can't get enough of this. I pick up a bottle or 2..ummm okay maybe 3 every time I grocery shop. The top three things that I love about this wine and why I recommend it hands down over any other white wine are 1. Afforable - always less than $10 2. Taste - refreshing, light, and not overly sweet 3. Availability - can be found anywhere, literally at from the gas station to Target.
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ

Nice sweet wine, not my style but trying to stay objective. Honey, apple on the nose with sugar finish. I'm sure your casual drinker will enjoy this but it's a sugar bomb for me.A DOCG for a reasonable price recommendable if you don't want to experience an unbearable sweetness. Pale straw, small bubbles, a delicious smell of peaches and apricot, and an excellent balance of sweetness and fizziness.
Mary J.
Mary J.
Lakewood, CO

This wine is great! It is so inexpensive and every time I bring it to a party or a friends house everyone loves it!
mandy s.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS

love this moscato!! Sweet but not to sweet it's just right!!! I hadn't had this brand before and then a friend brought it to a dinner once and I loved it!!
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.

Obviously this is a sweet wine so if you like sweet then you'll love this. I do love moscato. I really love to mix moscato wine with fruit juice. Kinda like a fizzless mimosa.
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Charleston, SC

Great moscato for a great price. The taste is good and it is affordable for people on a budget.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now