Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Anne r.
Anne r.

It's a decent wine to get the job done. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone really but it's not terrible.
Deidre O.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ

This is one of my favorite wines. Take a sip enjoy a peaceful quiet evening
Vianska P.
Vianska P.
Quebradillas

If you are into very sweet wine this is for you. For me it's like drinking white grape juice.I don't drink it anymore, because I prefer Pinot Grigio.
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Chapel Hill, NC

Barefoot is a good price point for college students. It is a decent wine as well.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA

This is entirely too sweet for me. I have to mix it with something to cut the sweetness down.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Hamilton, NJ

Not bad for an inexpensive moscato. Could be a little sweeter as far as moscatos go, its more of a sweet reiseling.
tracey F.
tracey F.
northeastern. ohio

Love this wine. Crisp and clean flavors.one of my favs. Great summertime wine. Fruity and sweet.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Albuquerque, NM

This is my go-to wine. It is always at a great price and always tastes delicious! If you are a moscato fan - buy this wine!
Emilie P.
Emilie P.
Locust Grove, OK

I really liked the taste. The price is great! It is sweeter than I like but good for the price.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Meriden, CT

I never drank any wine or even liked it. A close friend of mine is a wine drinker and introduced me to Barefoot Moscato. Now it's my favorite wine and the only wine I drink.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now