Add a Photo

Photos (64)
natasha b.
natasha b.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is one of my favorite wines. The price is the best part, just goes to show you don't have to dish out lots of money for a good tasting wine.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
st petersburg, FL
Best moscato to get at the grocery store. It's readily available, very well priced - affordable. It tastes great! The only negative about this moscato is that once you pop the bottle open, you keep drinking and next thing you know, IT'S ALREADY GONE!! So, take note when buying this moscato... BUY TWO at a time :)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
This blend of Moscato is great and affordable! This is my "go to" when I make Bellinis or mix with a fruit juice or concentrate. I love making a White Sangria with this moscato. It is not too sweet and not too tarte. This wine is great especially for those who may not be the biggest fan of wine.
Tiyonna K.
Tiyonna K.
Jacksonville, AR
This taste amazing. This would be wonderful paried with orange juice to make it a mimosa. This is not pricey at all. Even taste great by it's self with grapes and cheese or maybe dinner.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my go-to wine. It is always at a great price and always tastes delicious! If you are a moscato fan - buy this wine!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Williamstown, NJ
This is my favorite wine. I love sweet wine so this is my go to. I thought moscato would be bitter but it's far from that. If you like sweet wine, this is great.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Springtown, TX
Moscato is my favorite wine, so I've tried plenty of brands. The barefoot is really good. If you come to my house, you can bet I have a bottle in the rack.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
N Little Rock, AR
The Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine! It's one of my favorites and super affordable! Definitely recommend for a girls night in!
Jacqueline E.
Jacqueline E.
This is for sure my go-to drink!! I absolutely love it! It is definitely a good value!!! Not too expensive! I love the packaging, I keep all of my corks :) I buy this product frequently and definitely recommend it!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Fair Lawn, NJ
My sister is a big moscato drinker. She loves this. It's sweet but with a smooth finish
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?