Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Hawthorne, NJ

Not my favorite moscato but incredibly affordable always on sale at my local liquor store or grocery store. Reliable taste and quality and gets the job done. Nothing really special about it I would say except the cost.
Vicky A.
Vicky A.

I love Moscato wine but this is one that I run from. Honestly I don't think I have found any Barefoot wine that I like.
sharon M.
sharon M.
North Arlington, NJ

This makes a great sangria! Nice summer, sweet wine and cheap too! I love it over ice. It is a bit on the sweet side, but refreshing.

ximena o.
ximena o.
kissimmee, fl

Delicious to have it chilled. very affordable and very refreshing! This is my go to wine because its affordable and good
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

Barefoot is a good brand when you want something inexpensive. The moscato is a good sweet wine.
sophie S.
sophie S.
Hammond, LA

Love this wine! Light and sweet! Most of all it's a good win that is reasonable priced
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN

Absolutely love this product! The price is right, and so is the taste. I highly recommend this wine!
Helena C.
Helena C.
Mission Viejo, CA

Sweet. A very good Moscato considering the price. It's very smooth on the way down. It tastes like it could be more expensive than it is. Could be considered tart for beginners.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Definitely a good cheap white wine. Easily found at liquor stores everywhere. My favorite out of the Barefoot wines and usually a go to when I'm looking for something quickly in a store. Great for it's price and comes in different sizes too if you're in the mood for more or less. Best when cold and if it's not to your liking since it's a cheaper wine, you can easily add a dash of juice and it's just as tasty.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Monroe , LA

Love barefoot! Their moscato is so refreshing to me! Love how sweet it is and also affordable!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now