Add a Photo

Photos (61)
gisselle o.
gisselle o.
Coral Springs, FL

Just had a bottle of this wine last night with some of my girlfriends. moscato is my favorite wine and barefoot is also my favorite brand. It also very affordable. Great taste for a great price
Keegan T.
Keegan T.
Lincoln, NE

I never used to drink wine and now I absolutely love it Moscato is my fave! It's light and bubbly and not dry at all!! Very good drink with dinner
Dana H.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH

Barefoot makes a great wine for an inexpensive price. The Moscato is a little too sweet for me
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.

Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily
Pamela V.
Pamela V.

What's not to like about this wine! Affordable and great tasting. I've tried Barefoots other wines as well and they are just as good.
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Louisa, VA

I loved moscato before they wrote hip hop songs about it and everyone started drinking it. It's always been a favorite of mine because it is smooth and sweet. I like Barefoot because all of their products are reasonably priced and have great flavor.
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Inman, SC

Love the taste and it's so delicious. This wine is also affordable. I am a repeat customer and always will.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA

I like this wine. I am actually craving some now, that's how good it is! It is also a good price and my go-to brand of wine.
nikki s.
nikki s.

I love Barefoot wine for their prices. I love the Moscato. It's my favorite wine anyways, and for a great price you can't beat it.
Allexie B.
Allexie B.
Marlboro, NJ

This is one of my favorite wines. It is very reasonable and light. It is a sweet wine but not too sweet where it gives me a headache or it is too heavy to drink. It is super affordable and has a good taste. It's a light wine and definitely not dry!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now