Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ

Cannot go wrong with some Barefoot wine! Well at least i haven't Lol. This is my favorite one. Light and good for wine beginners
Felicia F.
Felicia F.

This is the first brand of wine I tried with my bff! I will recommend this brand of when to all of my friends
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH

This is good for any time! Great, and very affordable go to wine. If you like moscato wines. I've had this wine on many occasions.
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.

I am a huge fan of Barefoot Moscoto. It is sweet, but not too sweet and it is easy to drink. You do not have to take small sips and pretend that you are enjoying it like many other wines. The taste is wonderful and I am very satisfied and will continue to buy.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Hillsboro, OH

This is AWFUL! Everyone seems to turn to Barefoot for their "cheap Moscato" needs and I cannot stand it EVERY TIME I try it! You can find much better Moscato's in the grocery or the liquor store for the same(or lower) price!! DO NOT BUY THIS!
Carrie C.
Carrie C.

I cannot stand moscato at all whatsoever under any circumstances.. I took one sip of this junk and had enough to last forever.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Youngstown, OH

This is one of my favorites. Great sweet taste and it's cheap!! This is always my go to
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO

Love it for an affordable budget wine. Sweet, with good flavor. Great for a hot summer day! It is light and easy to food match.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH

One of my favorite moscato wines, and it's VERY affordable. It's pretty low in alcohol, so you can have a few without getting tipsy.
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL

The price is great, and the flavor is not bad! It's a cheaper wine and it has a nice taste. Barefoot makes cheap bottles that are great for weeknight dinners at home.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?