Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Rebecka L.
Rebecka L.
Longview, TX
While my normal "go to" wine is moscato d'asti (wine with a little bubbly), I know I can never go wrong with Barefoot Moscato. The price is extremely affordable and the taste is delicious! I would recommend this product to wine lovers who enjoy a nice, sweet wine!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Richmond, TX
Tasty not too dry or sweet. Price is not expensive. Easy to find. Like the bottle. Good to drink with meals.
Jasmyn C.
Jasmyn C.
Wyalusing, PA
My absolute favorite wine! My go to for any occasion! I'm very picky with my wine and this wine is not too sweet and not dry. It's absolutely perfect!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily
Heather S.
Heather S.
Roseville, MI
I'm all about cheap wine, but for some reason Barefoot just does not sit well with me. The flavor is artificial and you can tell there's a lot of extra sugar added to this wine.
Elaine W.
Elaine W.
Montgomery, AL
Enjoy this wine, one of my favorites. Not too sweet or too dry. Good price which allow you to stock up.
Kijai L.
Kijai L.
Milwaukee, WI
Light and sweet! Good for the first time wine drinker.great when making your own sangria.
Brittnie B.
Brittnie B.
Lakewood, CA
It's the perfect wine for hosting a women's game night. Everyone enjoys it. Goes great with fruit and cheese. Just a very appealing taste to all I think
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Love love love this wine for the price. An extra cold glass of Barefoot Moscato is so refreshingly delicate but still flavorful!
Candice B.
Candice B.
High Point, NC
One of my very favorite wines! A go to! Easy to drink and tastes good with everything I've had with it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?