Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Vicky R.
Vicky R.

Great moscato I like it occasionally. This brand is a good one I would recommend this for anyone who likes sweet wines. Price wise is affordable.
AmberRose G.
AmberRose G.
Twentynine Palms, CA

This is my favorite wine when I want something a little bit sweet. It is the wine I use to introduce my friends to wine because it is a perfect balance of sweet and tart, with a super yummy and crisp taste.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Pittsburg, KS

Very crisp and slightly sweet. Great as a dinner wine or as a dessert bu itself.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.

Love, love this moscato! The best sweet wine for me. Pairs perfect with light meals and desserts. Makes a great wine for girls night. :)
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX

Good taste for the price and easy to find...fun for date night or gifting to friends and family
Erin A.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA

This is a great wine if you prefer sweeter wine. This is available in the normal large size bottle and mini bottles (at some stores). I love to use this as a stocking stuffer for my sister. Affordable, sweet and delicious.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
O Fallon, IL

I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! It's very refreshing and tastes wonderful! It is one of my favorite go-to wines! You can find it at Target.
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.

My favorite! Barefoot is very affordable and it tastes so good! Moscato is my go-to!
Sadie H.
Sadie H.

It had a nice light taste. It smells really good. Better than I expected. Pretty yet simple packaging. Not expensive at all. I like this better than other brands. I would definitely buy again and recommend
Yani A.
Yani A.
Kissimmee, FL

Honestly my favorite wine, so sweet and refreshing, and great quality for a low price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now