BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Jodeci E.
Jodeci E.
Picayune, MS
I love everything about this wine! It's so sweet and definitely my favorite! I have 2 bottles in my kitchen now!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Minden, LA
This is my go-to favorite. It is a very sweet wine. The price point is perfect if you plan to enjoy it frequently. Excellent after a crazy day to help wind down.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Terryville, CT
Sweet but not to sweet a perfect desert wine. Wouldn't drink with dinner or lunch, very light and refreshing
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL
I love wine and this is my go to wine all the time! I love how sweet and light it taste. The price is great for the quality. Barefoot is a great brand and I love how so many stores cary their brand. My friends and I really enjoy their wine. I am never dissapointed. Highly recommend!!
Sam E.
Sam E.
Wheaton, IL
It's pretty good for the price! Not the best I've tried but still pretty good.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
This is my older sisters favorite wine! I will say it is in my top 5 wine list. It is a good deal for a great quality of wine! You can even get the bigger size for $2 more. It is always my go to when I can't make up my mind on a brand of wine to get! Highly recommend.
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
My favorite moscato wine, very sweet and light. The price is so great for such a great product compared to other brands. It really exceeded my expectations.
Lizzy L.
Lizzy L.
Las Vegas, NV
So sweet and delicious!!! Barefoot wines are all delicious but this is my favorite! Very affordable and easy to drink a lot of!!
jakiee c.
jakiee c.
Grayslake, IL
Very yummy moscato!! Perfect for a relaxing evening after work , super soft too so it's enjoyable:)
Audrianna G.
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA
I have tasted better Moscato but this is good for the price. Very cheap and affordable..
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?