Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Donna S.
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI

My favorite wine I like to joke but it's cheap but it's also award-winning so that counts for something.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Henderson, KY

This wine has the best taste. I like a sweet not dry wine and this is perfect. Definitely try it.
Mz T.
Mz T.

Best moscato wine hands down! My absolute favorite brand of moscato. It's sweet and it smells delicious. I love to pair it up with a nice dinner or just keep it simple with cheese and chocolates.
Tiffanie c.
Tiffanie c.
Tallahassee, FL

I love Barefoot wines, because they are soooo affordable, and you end up with a wine that is sweeter and stronger than wines you would pay more money for! Anytime I'm stocking up on wine I go to this brand first.
Monzerrath L.
Monzerrath L.
Mission, TX

The taste is amazing very good wine. I really enjoy drinking it, perfect for a Netflix night and very good with salads.
Rochelle T.
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL

My go to wine. It's so well priced and inexpensive and available pretty much anywhere. Drink it cold and the porch and enjoy the summer
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL

Great moscato for a good price. You can find it pretty much anywhere for $6 or less. Great deal!
Nina M.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY

You just can't beat this moscato for the price! Moscato is a great "beginner" wine because it's really sweet and mild. This one fits that description perfectly!
Joanna F.
Joanna F.

Simple not pricy. Lots of different flavors... Can buy at your local super market... First time I tried it I was at a girls night out... Loved it...
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Albany , Ny

So good when chilled. Great price and I even like cooking with it when I don't have much left to drink.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?