Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Yulee, FL

This is not very tasty. I have tried so many types of barefoot and they all taste like beer. ew.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Dunkirk, MD

Very sweet! if you're not a fan of sweet wines, stay away. That said, I don't even like wine and I like this stuff. It still tastes like wine but it's drinkable for a non-wine-drinker like me
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
New Albany, IN

A good moscato when chilled. Pretty good taste for the price of a bottle. Usually have as a dessert wine.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Knox, Pa

My all time favorite wine! drink it all year, my favorite with cut up fruit as well!!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO

Not to sweet not to tart. When I want to take a bubble bath with a glass of wine this is perfect this is not a wine I cook with be it is sweet but like I said it's not candy sweet.
Cora B.
Cora B.
Laredo, TX

Love the sweetness of this white guy! Best moscato I have tried so far. For a refreshing coktail I like to add any fruit, like grapes or stawberries and eat them at the end.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Hanford, CA

My most favorite Moscato. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and it is so refreshing. It is my favorite weekend splurge however it is only for the sweet wine drinker.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ

Not only do I love Barefoot brand, but I absolutely LOVE their white Moscato. It's so light, crisp, and fruity! I love being able to have a nice glass after dinner. It's my dessert!
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Pine Bluff, AR

This item is good to drink with family during the holidays this is a good beverage to have.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA

Love love love this wine! Tastes great and the price is great also. Cant go wrong with this wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now