Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Enterprise , Ms

Excellent choice for an inexpensive wine that tastes great. It's sweet and easy to drink--which can sometimes cause a problem. :)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Oklahoma City, OK

If I had to pick any wine, it would most definitely be this one. Crisp taste every single time. Good alcohol content.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ

This is easily my favorite wine right now. It's ridiculously cheap, but it's good quality. Moscato is a very sweet wine, which is my favorite type.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Bowling Green, KY

I like this wine because generally everyone at my dinners I host like it! It is our go to cheap wine.
Adrienne K.
Adrienne K.

A college girls go-to wine. If you're looking for a cheap sweet wine you found a winner. Tastes nothing like real wine but hey at $6 dollars a bottle you can't ask for too much.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH

If you're a fan of sweet wine like myself, you'll know this is FANTASTIC! It's incredibly affordable and it's not overly sweet! This is the one wine I continue to go to in any store! My favorite moscato of all time! Yummmm!
Brianne  l.
Brianne l.

Best Moscato on the market and it won't break the bank. Great drink for the buck
Vicky R.
Vicky R.

Great moscato I like it occasionally. This brand is a good one I would recommend this for anyone who likes sweet wines. Price wise is affordable.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

This wine is good, it has a sweet taste to it. I think it's very inexpensive, too.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

I really like the barefoot moscato! It's my favorite and definitely doesn't break the bank when I would like to come home and enjoy a nice glass of wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now