Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Cara S.
Cara S.
I love this wine! It is super affordable and I love the way it tastes! This is my second favorite to their pink moscato!
Kaylea S.
Kaylea S.
Portland, OR
Good quality for the price! It's a great wine to start out with if you've never had wine before.
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
Fullerton, CA
This is my go to Moscato. It is not too sweet and not too bubbly, the perfect drink. This goes well with many food combinations.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Thomasville, GA
I drunk it because I bought it. I like really sweet Moscato. This Moscato was sweet but it was also sort of dry, so that is why I am rating it so low. I was also trying out different brands of Moscato and wanted to try this one.
Edna L.
Edna L.
My go to Moscato. This bottle is filled with wine goodness ands its like crack. Once the bottle is open its gotta be finished. The only thing i hate is when i get the cork one. 🙄
Leivy T.
Leivy T.
Not a huge fan of sweet wine but gotta give this one a thumbs up 👍🏽 Can't go wrong with this wine
Kerby R.
Kerby R.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Very good for it's price point. The flavor is sweet but not too sweet and it also have a nice dryness to it that really makes the wine good, in my opinion. I would recommend this bottle to anyone that is needing a cheaper wine but does not want cheap wine quality.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Duncan, OK
This tastes so amazing! I never thought I could possibly get that great of a taste from such a cheap bottle of wine, but I was mistaken!
Ina
Ina
It's not bad for something that's not high end. If you like sweet wines and you're on a budget I'd say you can go for these. I like how sweet it taste, I would get it again.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Chesterton, IN
I absolutely love all Barefoot wines, but especially enjoy their Moscato! The taste is so rich and the exact amount of sweetness for my liking.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?