Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
Love love love. One of my friends brought this over for a wine night and I feel in love. It's pretty sweet and doesn't leave a harsh after taste. I plan on going out to buy more and would recommend it to others.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Bixby, OK
very good taste. Im not a huge wine drinker but this one was better than i expected! Will def buy it again!
Akeele J.
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS
I love this moscato. It tastes great and inexpensive. I usually buy this in the largest size because it's so good.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Happy Hour Expert
One if my favorite brands of Moscato! It's sweet yet crisp and refreshing! Love a glass as a night cap!
Erika F.
Erika F.
East Bridgewater, MA
My favorite all time wine! I can drink this all year round!!! Had this news years eve with a friend!! Yum yum
Carlie G.
Carlie G.
I lOVE this wine. It's deliciously sweet and great for the price. It ranks up there with some twice its price!
Nisha D.
Nisha D.
Ardmore , OK
Happy Hour Expert
Light, fruity, yummy! A muscato and some girlfriends are all you need some days! Bubbly and sweet Barefoot is inexpensive and perfect with food or just to share with guests.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Riviera beach , FL
I've had better tasting wines for the same price. moscato is supposed to be sweet but this has a dry taste. I bought it last minute but if you are looking for something affordable I would go with yellowtail.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Wildwood , MO
Love, but wanted something a little sweeter. Crisp flavor with clean, fruity flavors. Not too dry. Not too bubbly. Perfect for after dinner or if you're inclined towards a sweeter wine.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
My favorite Moscato!!!!! Great taste, goes with anything, no bitter after taste, and reasonably priced!!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?