Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Brea B.
Brea B.
Tulsa, OK

Most would say its a dessert wine , But it taste just as good during dinner
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Mt Sterling, KY

Moscato's are so yummy.. and for the price this wine is one of the best!!! Its fabulous with deserts and cheese's...
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Milligan College, TN

I for sure would recommend this. Good wine on a budget. I'm always a fan.
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
York, Pa

Moscato is one of my favorites and Barefoot does a great job for an affordable wine.
Monica H.
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA

An old classic! Its a great tasting moscato that wont leave your wallet hurting! Also a good bottle of wine to keep in the house.
Nelz T.
Nelz T.

My favorite on is the pink moscato, everything else kinda tastes to harsh for me! I think it needs more flavors.
Kaylea S.
Kaylea S.
Portland, OR

Good quality for the price! It's a great wine to start out with if you've never had wine before.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Irving, TX

For the price this is very good. I was disappointed that it was not more bubbly. I like sweet wines and this is very sweet.
Jenise R.
Jenise R.
Hialeah, FL

I always keep this wine in my house it's very affordable and tastes great! I definitely recommend this one!
Karlie M.
Karlie M.
N Huntingdon, PA

This is my go to wine. It's a little sweet for some, but just right for me. It's also a great wine to use for a sangria!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now