BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Ballston Spa, NY
One of my favorite wines. I love the sweetness and since i am a mom of two the price is great.
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Cleveland, OH
Barefoot Moscato is a refreshing wine. Its sweet but light taste dances on your tongue. This is my go to wine for a dinner party with friends or just a night in. You can buy it nearly anywhere wine is sold. Barefoot Moscato is definitely worth a try. Once you have your first sip, you won't want any other wine!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Norfolk, VA
Haha its not a thanksgiving without a good wine! Mascato is my go to in every occasion though lol
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
This wine is the perfect amount of sweetness for my taste. I don't like dry wines so this is the one for me!
Jodeci E.
Jodeci E.
Picayune, MS
I love everything about this wine! It's so sweet and definitely my favorite! I have 2 bottles in my kitchen now!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Calera, AL
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines. Not only is it sweet, but it comes in a large bottle that is very decently priced. I would recommend this wine to my friends and I love to drink it if I am having a night to relax and unwind. It is a great girl's night wine.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
This is my favorite wine! It's pretty cheap but still tastes delicious! I love all the flavors they have, but the moscato is by far my favorite one. Definitely a good wine for someone who likes to come home and have a glass if wine each day after work.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Akron
Barefoot Moscato is my go-to wine when I want a familiar flavor that I know will not disappoint. If you enjoy sweet wines, you cannot go wrong with Barefoot Moscato. It has become a frequent purchase and addition to my fridge along with a go-to gift to receive from relatives and friends!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Terryville, CT
Sweet but not to sweet a perfect desert wine. Wouldn't drink with dinner or lunch, very light and refreshing
Deidre O.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
This is one of my favorite wines. Take a sip enjoy a peaceful quiet evening
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?