Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Erica N.
Erica N.

Barefoot is a good Moscato but honestly I have had better in the same price range. It is not a bad wine but it is not my favorite.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI

This wine is sweet and perfect. I could drink the whole bottle in one sitting.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Fresno, TX

Great price for this moscato and tastes great! Bought it at my local Kroger.
Felicita M.
Felicita M.
Lancaster, CA

I really like this moscato and I love the price even better. I also like that it's available everywhere I live and I do no have to search high and low for it.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Orlando, FL

It tastes so good and is not to sweet. I love it cold. It's goes down smoothly and is a great asset to a girls night
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Hartford, CT

This is my go to wine, while I sometimes try new brands I always came back to Barefoot Moscato
Brook D.
Brook D.
Big Rapids, MI

My absolute favorite wine!! Delicious, sweet, and at an amazing price. I also like that it comes with the cork...completes the whole experience :)
Ronda K.
Ronda K.
Moncton, NB - New Brunswick

This is a very good wine for the price! Moscato is one of my favorites. The sparkling moscato is also great!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Tulsa, OK

Sweet and reasonably priced. I usually have a bottle in my fridge. This is perfect for those, like me, who do not like red wine.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC

Cheap and yummy. Almost the only wine I buy. Barefoot moscato is sweet and smooth.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now