Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kassie K.
Kassie K.
Huntington, WV

Such a cheap wine with expensive taste. i buy this every time I'm at the store. its a must have for parties with lots of people.
Tenayah M.
Tenayah M.
Webster, TX

This product is amazing I enjoy multiple wines but I like how this product taste delicious and goes down smoothly while still having a decent alcohol percentage.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

I really like the barefoot moscato! It's my favorite and definitely doesn't break the bank when I would like to come home and enjoy a nice glass of wine.
Janae M.
Janae M.
Benton, KY

Delicious drink! This brand is great and always is tasty! This wine is very sweet and is great for a bridal shower/luncheon!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
O Fallon, IL

I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! It's very refreshing and tastes wonderful! It is one of my favorite go-to wines! You can find it at Target.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Staten Island, NY

I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Chapel Hill, NC

Great for a girls night in. It is relatively cheap and it is very sweet. Favorite moscato by far.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Green Bay, WI

A really great and affordable wine. I like to pick these up when they're 2/$8 at the store. This is a smooth wine. I really like it
tara b.
tara b.

I love all barefoot wines but this mascato is my favorite. It's my go to for just hanging around, and it is great for gifts. It has a nice sweet taste.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
San Antonio, TX

One of my favorite cheap wines!! Very sweet and pairs well with many things. Best when very very cold. It's one of my "go-tos".
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?