Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Carmel, IN

This my go-to brand in college. I feel like I get a decent quality wine for an awesome price, and I love the selection that Barefoot has.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

One of the only wines I can drink on it's own! Has a sweet taste with no bitter aftertaste which is half the reason why I do not drink wine. I also love the fact it is a cheaper wine so I can always have it on hand without feeling like I am breaking the bank!
Daisy s.
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY

This is one of the few wines that i can drink. I really enjoy how smooth it is. I am not much of a drinker but when i feel like relaxing this is my go to drink. It is very affordable!
sarabeth t.
sarabeth t.
Bloomdale, OH

This is the best wine out there for a great price! The pink Moscatoband Moscato bubbly ate fantastic also!
KEENA C.
KEENA C.

Great summer time wine and makes a great drink with sprite and and rasberries
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

This is my favorite wine that doesn't break my wallet! It is the perfect balance
Shannon B.
Shannon B.

I like the sweetness of Barefoot Moscato has a crisp taste. I also use it when I cook .like the foot on the bottle cute
Samme N.
Samme N.
Knoxville, TN

I really love this moscato but I cant say that this particular one is my favorite. It's not as sweet or smooth as other brands.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI

This wine is sweet and perfect. I could drink the whole bottle in one sitting.
Trinh D.
Trinh D.
Charlotte, NC

I love barefoot brand! it is not expensive and it taste great!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now