4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
It's a good wine. I wouldn't buy this one over another but I would drink it over another flavor.
This brand may be cheap but the flavor is pretty good quality. I'm a fan a light wines over dark.
Great taste! One of my go to's! It's taste is smooth. Taste better when chilled! Repeat consumer!
This moscato is one of my favorites. It's sweet but just the sweetness I enjoy as a dessert wine.
Love the sweetness!! Decent price, easily satisfy anyone who drinks it. Bottle is cute and classy
Love moscoto wine! It's light, crisp and very refreshing. It's also inexpensive, which is great!
The taste is a little bitter but it's very smooth. It's a must have for any get together at home
By far the best wine I've ever had! It's fruity and very affordable! Recommend to any wine lover!
This is one of my favorite wines. Refreshing after a rough day at work and very budget friendly.
One of the better Moscato wines to me! Great gift idea and not too pricey! Can't go wrong with it!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos