Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Tacoma, WA

I have loved this wine ever since my first glass. This is my favorite brand and type of wine. It's sweet, sparkling and refreshing.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

This wine is just okay for me. I wish they made a D'Asti because I enjoy my Moscato just a bit sweeter. I would drink it again if they didn't have one I enjoyed more though.
Maren E.
Maren E.
Duluth, MN

This is my favorite go to Moscato. The price doesn't break the bank and I love the sweet flavor. Probably the brand I buy the most.
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA

Love Barefoot Moscato!!!! Inexpensive and good. I'm not a big wine drinker, I drink occasionally. I recently found out about this wine in a supermarket. I can't believe how inexpensive it is, and the flavor is so good. I would definitely buy again!! One of my favorites so far. =)
Tonji B.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA

I am a huge moscato fan! And for being one of the more affordable brands, it's definitely one of my favorites. I love the crisp sweetness of it. It was honestly my introduction to wine and now I love all kinds, not just sweet white moscato. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try wine but is afraid of the bitterness that some taste like.
Olga Janeth O.
Olga Janeth O.

This wine is so good! Sweet and relaxing, besides Stella rosa this is my favorite wine and the best thing of all is that it is more affordable, it truly met my expectations I got one bottle for Christmas and it was amazing. I totally recommend it.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Owensboro, KY

I absolutely LOVE this wine, and for the price, you can't beat it! I'm not a dry wine type of girl. I love how crisp and sweet barefoot is. I definitely have recommended this to several friends who now love it just as much as I do!
Denise R.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC

I tried Barefoot a few months ago for the first time because the local grocery store had it on sale. I was a bit hesitant at first but then was pleasantly surprised. Good flavor and doesn't have a strong "oaky" flavor.
Katee L.
Katee L.
Paducah , KY

Love the sweet but tangy wine. I love all barefoot but this one I tend to gravitate towards because I love sweet wines.
Dianne P.
Dianne P.
San Francisco , Ca

Barefoot wines are generally affordable! And the taste is pretty good too. The moscato is sweet. I also like how it is smooth when drinking but of course you could tell the difference with a more expensive wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now