Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Xuan C.
Xuan C.
I'm not really a wine type of gal. I know shocker right?! But occasionally I like to buy a bottle or two and have it with my dinner. I always liked moscato because it's sweet. Barefoot is usually found in any grocery store and definitely is cheap! We get ours at the convenience store on base and it's only $4! Definitely sweet and good to go with dinner or sometimes we make a platter of cheese, crackers, and salami to go with it. Be sure to buy one or two bottles at a time because it'll be gone before you even realize it because it's that good for a cheap brand.
Shaundra S.
Shaundra S.
Post Falls, ID
This wine is delicious mixed with other things or on its own! My friend and I make this thing called our Mommy Drink and it consists of this wine, raspberry lemonade, sprite, and frozen berries. It's dangerous!
chenessa h.
chenessa h.
I don't know much about wines to be honest. But this is my best friends and mine go to wine. We are not big alcohol drinkers because of the taste of alcohol and the bitterness. This is sweet so it still has that taste of alcohol but it isn't harsh like hard alcohol
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
This is my favorite wine! It's pretty cheap but still tastes delicious! I love all the flavors they have, but the moscato is by far my favorite one. Definitely a good wine for someone who likes to come home and have a glass if wine each day after work.
Kierra H.
Kierra H.
Philadelphia , PA
Gets the job done, love the sweet taste and affordable price. My go to for a night in with the girls.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
New Tazewell, TN
This barefoot is great I love white moscato and this was great would buy again price wasn't bad at all.
Necheye T.
Necheye T.
Richmond, VA
I am trying to get into drinking wine to relax after a long day and I really enjoyed Barefoot Moscato. I usually don't drink so I was apprehensive at first, thinking that it would be too 'strong' for me but I really like the sweet taste!
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
For the price this wine is amazing. I love Moscato and this can come close to a higher priced version. It's smooth and sweet. If you're looking for wine after a long day, this is perfect and affordable!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Gastonia, NC
This moscato goes down so smooth. It is sweet, yet tangy at the same time. Absolutely love it.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Broken Arrow, OK
One of my favorite sweet wines to turn to. So affordable and super yummy. Great on its own and used to mix up something fun - We frequently use this bottle of moscato for fruity summer drinks, and they're always a hit.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?