Add a Photo

Photos (59)
julie p.
julie p.
Branford, CT

One of my favorite wines. Excellent with pasta with red or white sauce. Perfect for a ladies night! Light and not to sweet. Good at room temperature or chilled
Renee E.
Renee E.
Fulton, MO

This is one of my favorite less expensive bottles of wine. As a matter of fact I just bought some today!
beatriz r.
beatriz r.
Los Angeles, CA

Delicious and sweet but not overly sweet. One of my fav wines!!! Tastes great when very cold.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
S Plainfield, NJ

I live this so much mostly on stressful days. It's cheap and worth it. I like to have one now and then when I'm with my friends 🙌🏼
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY

This is a great brand of wine. It is affordable and still delicious. This particular flavor of wine is my absolute favorite, I think it goes great with any meal.
Toni-Ann R.
Toni-Ann R.
West Haven, CT

A pretty good party pleaser for the ladies if you don't know what to select, I like the bubbly ones preferably. Some of the flavors are better in my opinion.
Kailah T.
Kailah T.
Novato, CA

I am a big fan of Barefoot, although I'd pick the Red moscato over this one, if your not into a heavy heavy wine then this is the way to go. Sneaks up on you but not intense.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Hornell, NY

Every time I go out with my friends, this is my number one "go to" drink. It is very cheap and tastes amazing! I recommend it to all the wine lovers out there!
Karinix T.
Karinix T.
Binghamton, NY

This is such a barefoot classic honestly another really great wine that is great as a gift in my opinion
Dana D.
Dana D.
Huntsville, AL

If you like moscato, this is a great one to have on hand. It is sweet, a great dessert wine, and the price point is great!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now