Add a Photo

Kennedy M.
Gilbert, AZ
May 2, 2015, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: White
This is my go-to for moscato. It's usually around 5 dollars and its not a bad wine for how much you are paying for it.
Elaine W.
Elaine W.
Montgomery, AL
Enjoy this wine, one of my favorites. Not too sweet or too dry. Good price which allow you to stock up.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Miami
While this Moscato is definitely affordable, it's a little too affordable which reflects in the quality and taste. Might be good to use for poaching pears due to it not having a strong alcohol flavor, but I wouldn't spend money on it just for that.
Lyndsee W.
Lyndsee W.
Benwood, WV
This is the wine I drink the most. It's very affordable and everyone loves it. Sweet and refreshing, I like it best served chilled.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Love love love this wine for the price. An extra cold glass of Barefoot Moscato is so refreshingly delicate but still flavorful!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Thomasville, GA
I drunk it because I bought it. I like really sweet Moscato. This Moscato was sweet but it was also sort of dry, so that is why I am rating it so low. I was also trying out different brands of Moscato and wanted to try this one.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Garland, TX
I bought this wine for valentine's day and paired it with some lobster tails I made that night. I'm not a wine drinker, I just thought it would be a nice touch to my dinner table. I thought I would have a glass and that was it but no. It was so delicious I finished half of the bottle easily. My husband and sister had the rest.
I would buy it again for my next special meal.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Sweet, but not too sweet. One of my favorite go-to wines that is liked by most
Leivy T.
Leivy T.
Not a huge fan of sweet wine but gotta give this one a thumbs up 👍🏽 Can't go wrong with this wine
Kerby R.
Kerby R.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Very good for it's price point. The flavor is sweet but not too sweet and it also have a nice dryness to it that really makes the wine good, in my opinion. I would recommend this bottle to anyone that is needing a cheaper wine but does not want cheap wine quality.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?