BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Melissa B.
If you don't like for your wine to taste like wine, then this is the best option you'll find. 'Crisp' in the same way that pears or apples are, this super sweet option is great for the beginner. It was my very first and helped me develop a taste for wine, despite the fact that it doesn't really taste like one at all (nor do most moscatos that cost less than $5 a bottle). I will say that it's refreshing and because of the sweetness, it's my favorite to pick up for any drink I'm making that calls for a wine mixer, or for cutting with ginger ale for a nice spritzer. It's summery and fun! For the price, as long as your expectations aren't supremely high, you'll be happy you tried it.
Caitlin K.
O Fallon, MO
This is my absolute favorite wine! I'm a newbie when it comes to wine so I haven't really experienced much, but I love this moscato. It's super affordable and extremely delicious.
Darlene S.
Cleveland, OH
It is a very tasteie light drink ,, not to sweet just right, good drink for two people for a first date and a good steak , better rolls , salad , baked potatoe , with sour cream and butter, slice of cream cheese pound cake!!
Katie P.
Midland, AR
This is my favorite barefoot wine. It's sweet and crisp. It's not as strong as other moscato, which I like. I have bought this one several times at our local Walmart and will buy more in the future.
Brandy M.
Columbus, OH
Great wine for the price. Sweet and satisfying but not cheap tasting. A good wine to keep at home to have on hand just in case you have guests. Pairs well with main course or dessert. It's definitely a must try if you like sweeter wines. I always keep a bottle in my stash.
Allyssa K.
Davison, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Perfect wine for a girls night! When all else fails and you don't want to spend much money on a wine that will be gone in a matter of minutes Barefoot is the way to go.
Kristin E.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite cheap (in price not taste) wine! I buy it from the grocery store usually and most of the time it is on sale. Personally, I enjoy their moscato the best as it is pretty sweet.
Samantha R.
Mabton, WA
Love everything about this brand. The wine is great. From the labeling to the taste this is my go to brand. Especially if you pair the wine with the suggested food, your asking for a great night. My family and friends love this brand as well. I do especially like the way they describe the wine. It is spot on.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Inexpensive brand, ok taste usually found in CVS, Walgreens and on your favorite supermarket wine aisle, is also available at the gasoline station convenience store. Is a great alternative if you are making Sangria or any mix drink
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I have really gotten addicted to moscato lately. I love the sweetness and the little bit of bubbles. Not overly carbonated. The barefoot moscato is one of my favorites. Definitely one of the best price wise.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?