Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Megan A.
Megan A.
Williamsport, PA
I love this wine and this brand. It has a nice crisp taste and it is a sweet wine. The price is very affordable, about $10 a bottle.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Barefoot moscato is a good wine for the price. The taste is sweet and crisp. It is a very refreshing drink, especially when chilled.
Meka H.
Meka H.
It's sweet and pack a some punch, when you chill it and it's a nice relaxing drink after a long day. Take it as a house warming gift
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Evans, CO
Great taste good price.. you can't go wrong with a moscato.. I really like this. I like to keep it a n hand for when I have company.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Love this wine when I first started to drink wine. Good for beginners to try. Such an adorable wine. It's sold at the grocery store
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA
Barefoot moscato is a sweet dessert wine. It's really cheap but still tasty. You can pick a bottle up at nearly any grocery store.
Laura L.
Laura L.
I am not much of a wine drinker, but I love Barefoot's Moscato. Even though this is an inexpensive wine, it has a very good flavor.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
Memphis, TN
It's light and refreshing, It goes well with fruit and cheese or just for sipping. I prefer it to other Moscatos. It was delicious.
ann r.
ann r.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is my go to whenever I'm at the store! It's perfect for ladies night because it's a crowd pleaser and good on the wallet too!
Montaiya J.
Montaiya J.
Omaha, NE
I love the price and the taste is really good as well for the price. This moscato is better than some of the more expensive brands
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?