BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Becca O.
Brandon, MS
This is my go to after a long week when I'm ready for a relaxing Friday night in with take out and a good movie. Great tasting wine and the price won't break the bank.
Brenda L.
Vail, AZ
We’re not big wine drinkers, but we enjoy this wine. It’s a tad on the sweeter side, and not too dry. While we find it appealing, not sure a regular wine drinker will.
Brittany J.
Swansea, SC
After trying other Moscato wines especially the more bubbly varieties Barefoot Moscato is not my first or even at times my second choice in wines just to drink.
I do like to use it when making sangria for parties.
Christina D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not much of a wine drinker but this is a very affordable brand. A little too sweet for my personal liking but overall not bad. Almost all my friends who are wine drinkers have selected this one.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this wine when it is is fresh. I only Eed a glass from time to time. If it is not used. That day, the entire taste changes. I typically only get one good glass out of an entire bottle.
Nikki B.
It was really nice with a good amount of sweetness. I'm a sweet wine gal and I would have liked something a little more sweet but it's great for the price point.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
This is the only wine I will drink. I take this to all dinner parties with a desert! So good... maybe you should take two bottles-one for you and one for your guests!
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
This wine has such a weird after taste. It is not sweet enough for me personally. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone and do not plan to purchase it again in the future.
Mariel O.
Hilmar, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is best because it easy run out after we drink. Everyone loves it and they will want more drink this Moscato! I biy about big two bottles and run out in one night!
Rebecca S.
Oxford, CT
I love sweet wine and this is exactly that! I also love how in expensive the product is so if I'm looking for a way to relax after a hard time but don't want to spend too much, this is it
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?