Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Felisha M.
Felisha M.

This gets five stars from me. It's a sweet white wine made from muscadines or what we call wild grapes. It's very delicious. I did notice that this particular brand is much more effervescent than some other white wines.
Allison B.
Allison B.

Sweet, inexpensive moscato. Great sweet taste! Very affordable for everyday use.
brittany r.
brittany r.
Belleville, IL

Love it. It's my favorite cheap wine.Usually about 6 or 7 bucks.It's sweet but not overwhelming sweet to me. I've used it a little for cooking spaghetti sauce too which was really good.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS

I love love love this stuff! Would highly recommend to any and every one. šŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œ
Shelbi H.
Shelbi H.

Awesome cheap wine. A very sweet taste, without any dryness at all and available in basically every liquor store nowadays. Definitely a wine I like to get if I don't want to think too hard
angela g.
angela g.

I absolutely love this wine its very affordable for a descent size bottle and also extremely tasty.
Tory C.
Tory C.

This wine is very sweet and probably one of the cheapest out there. If your new to drinking wine this is a good start.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grand Island, NY

Can't beat the price of this wine! My favorite to sip on after a long day...light and sweet and doesn't take a toll on the bank account.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.

Delicious! My friend introduced me to this wine and it's been one of my favorites since. It's so sweet and smooth.
yeraldy m.
yeraldy m.

It is not my favorite. Ive had better moscatos. but ive had worse. this is okay. Drink chilled.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now