Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Sweet, but not too sweet. One of my favorite go-to wines that is liked by most
Naishly G.
Naishly G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love it. Taste so sweet especially if you do not like drinking alcohol and want something that prob tastes like juice or maybe like a sparkling drink you'd love this the only wine I'd drink.
Rosemary S.
Rosemary S.
Davenport, FL
Love moscato. Doesn't have a bitter taste. It's not too sweet but not too bitter. Absolutely love it. It goes down smoothly
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Very good taste for an inexpensive wine. Readily available and easily found in mass merchandisers. Has a slight bubble to it which enhances the taste. Not as sweet as many moscatos but still tasty.
Christina M.
Christina M.
This is my favorite wine, there is always a bottle in my house. I can't get enough of it!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Miami
While this Moscato is definitely affordable, it's a little too affordable which reflects in the quality and taste. Might be good to use for poaching pears due to it not having a strong alcohol flavor, but I wouldn't spend money on it just for that.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
st petersburg, FL
Best moscato to get at the grocery store. It's readily available, very well priced - affordable. It tastes great! The only negative about this moscato is that once you pop the bottle open, you keep drinking and next thing you know, IT'S ALREADY GONE!! So, take note when buying this moscato... BUY TWO at a time :)
Lyndsee W.
Lyndsee W.
Benwood, WV
This is the wine I drink the most. It's very affordable and everyone loves it. Sweet and refreshing, I like it best served chilled.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Thomasville, GA
I drunk it because I bought it. I like really sweet Moscato. This Moscato was sweet but it was also sort of dry, so that is why I am rating it so low. I was also trying out different brands of Moscato and wanted to try this one.
Jill K.
Jill K.
When you don't feel like spending a lot of money or you have picky friends who don't like wine that much, here's your wine! Also popular with the younger crowd who hasn't done much wine tasting.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?