Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Moscato, has a gentle flavor not strong nor dry. . Great for drinking at social gatherings. One of my favorites to bring along.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.

I love this wine this is my fave!! especially ice cold it's just right and I love to drink it with fruit
Amy M.
Amy M.
Mobile , AL

Inexpensive and great taste! Love most barefoot wines!
Sam E.
Sam E.
Wheaton, IL

It's pretty good for the price! Not the best I've tried but still pretty good.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
El Paso, Tx

This is my absolute favorite Moscato. Sweet and bubbly. I like sweet white wines a lot, so to me I don't think it's overly sweet like some can be, but some might not agree with me. I love using this particular brand for making punches using Moscato. However it really is my favorite to drink and disappears quickly lol.
Maren E.
Maren E.
Duluth, MN

This is my favorite go to Moscato. The price doesn't break the bank and I love the sweet flavor. Probably the brand I buy the most.
Precious H.
Precious H.

Yes my go too , I love sweets and this is the best dessert drink ! I highly recommend this to everyone . And it has just the right alcohol content to get you where you need to be . And the price is very affordable .
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA

Love Barefoot Moscato!!!! Inexpensive and good. I'm not a big wine drinker, I drink occasionally. I recently found out about this wine in a supermarket. I can't believe how inexpensive it is, and the flavor is so good. I would definitely buy again!! One of my favorites so far. =)
Olga Janeth O.
Olga Janeth O.

This wine is so good! Sweet and relaxing, besides Stella rosa this is my favorite wine and the best thing of all is that it is more affordable, it truly met my expectations I got one bottle for Christmas and it was amazing. I totally recommend it.
Brea B.
Brea B.
Tulsa, OK

Most would say its a dessert wine , But it taste just as good during dinner
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now