BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Nikki B.
Hands down one of my favorite wines out there. I love moscato but Barefoot is even better than most. It's super inexpensive and they have sales quite often on top of the already low price!! Sweet and savory! Recommend it for sure!!
Shaundra S.
Post Falls, ID
This wine is delicious mixed with other things or on its own! My friend and I make this thing called our Mommy Drink and it consists of this wine, raspberry lemonade, sprite, and frozen berries. It's dangerous!
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
This is good for any time! Great, and very affordable go to wine. If you like moscato wines. I've had this wine on many occasions.
Courtni A.
This is my absolute go to wine! I love the sweet, light, crisp flavor. The price is amazing for the big bottle! This is a great wine for a spritzer or for adding frozen fruit to make a pretty tasty drink! It is definitely a MUST TRY.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
This is the best wine for the price. It has tons of fruity floral flavors combined with a decadent sweetness that is just absolutely refreshing. I would consider it a dessert wine and you probably wouldn't want to drink it all the time due to high sugar content. Regardless, it's a great wine to start with if you are trying to get acclimated to the idea of drinking wine.
Jeanine C.
W Bridgewater, MA
This is my absolute favorite wine. Moscato has always been my favorite and I have tried so many brands but I keep coming back to Barefoot. The wine is crisp with some bubbles and so refreshing. Whenever I'm in the store trying to find something for a party or just to have a relaxing night in, I'm always choosing this wine.
Not a huge wine drinker but even I love the taste of the Moscato! Want to dry to me nor to sweet and had a great taste! Would definitely recommend. Also great for price.
Kimberly H.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite wines. It is sweet and fruity. I love to drink this in the summer time.
Fawn R.
This is a good wine for the price and one of the only kinds I can get my husband to drink with me! I love to drink this wine after dinner as a nice sweet desert.
Sarah C.
I'm not a big fan of moscato because it is too sweet, but this moscato is great paired with strawberries on a summer day. Nice and refreshing.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?