Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kenia R.
Kenia R.
Tooele, UT

This moscato was just how I like my wine. Sweet and not bitter. I loved it. I've had other types of wines and this was by far my favorite.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Spokane, WA

I love this brand of Moscato. It's always sweet. I love the different white/pink/red flavors as well. Goes well with just about everything.
Lea R.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN

My go to wine for everyday use. Not my favorite but always good in a pinch.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA

This Moscato is very yummy. You can mix it with anything and it is a very refreshing taste.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.

Very good taste for an inexpensive wine. Readily available and easily found in mass merchandisers. Has a slight bubble to it which enhances the taste. Not as sweet as many moscatos but still tasty.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
San Antonio , Tx

A really nice, crisp and sweet Moscato that's under 15 dollars a bottle. Surprisingly doesn't taste like its inexpensive, giving it two thumbs up.
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Pendleton, IN

This is a great wine if you enjoy sweet wines. You cannot beat the price it tastes as good as some $20 a bottle wine
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL

Good wine! I like sweet- but this is a bit sweet for my taste! The price is great. It is a really good dessert wine!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I absolutely love this wine ! Goes with any meal... Also awesome deal on this wine
Brea M.
Brea M.

First off, I love the affordable cost with an expensive taste. Its smooth, light and crisp, and you can actually taste the citrus notes in it. Yum!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now