BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Janelle T.
Decatur, GA
Very sweet with juicy favors and a fruitful hint of peach maybe citrus. It was a very sweet wine I enjoy a fuller flavor I'm really more into reds
Rosie.80 F.
Love it! Its a light wine with a bit of sweetness. It goes well with a lot of meals not to mention the price super affordable.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
One of my favorite moscato wines, and it's VERY affordable. It's pretty low in alcohol, so you can have a few without getting tipsy.
Courtni A.
This is my absolute go to wine! I love the sweet, light, crisp flavor. The price is amazing for the big bottle! This is a great wine for a spritzer or for adding frozen fruit to make a pretty tasty drink! It is definitely a MUST TRY.
Maicie P.
Haverhill, MA
nothing better than popping open a bottle of barefoot and finishing it in the same night. sweet but not too sweet. much better than any other bottle shelf moscato i've had. i plan to drink lots of this for thanksgiving!
Courtney H.
Gastonia, NC
This moscato goes down so smooth. It is sweet, yet tangy at the same time. Absolutely love it.
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI
One of my favorite wines! It's sweet without being too overwhelming. Definitely my go-to for weekend nights at home. I love the flavor and the price, it's very affordable. It's also very easy to find at almost every store. Definitely recommend.
Mary M.
Miami, Ok
The price and the taste!! Excellent! By far get the best bang for your buck with this wine.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Really good priced moscato with a moscato quality (which is considered the cheapest wine in Europe) but I still like to opt out to this choice when my favorite pinot grigio's are not around.
Kimberly H.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite wines. It is sweet and fruity. I love to drink this in the summer time.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?