Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amber G.
Amber G.
Graham, NC

Love. Love. LOVE. Perfect for a nice hot day while I'm working on restoring a piece of furniture or girls night.
faith g.
faith g.
sheboygan, wi

Barefoot is a great product and the price is unbeatable! i buy their wines on a regular basis. the moscato and chardonnay are my two faves!!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Orange

Perfect dessert wine. My friends love when I bring this over and we hang out by the fire.
Mercedez L.
Mercedez L.

Definitely a solid choice if you're on a #budget! (Or if you're in the mood to drink in larger quantities)
Donna R.
Donna R.
Lisbon, ME

My sister gave me a bottle of Barefoot Moscato for my birthday. I had never tried a Barefoot wine before. I was hooked after the first taste.
Marysol C.
Marysol C.
Tucson, AZ

Barefoot Moscato has a great and smooth taste you will fall in love with the taste and really inexpensive
Sarah Jane B.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS

This is a very nice, cheap Moscato. It's nice and sweet and not off-putting at all. Not the best Moscato I've ever had, but definitely a great wine for its price.
Jen W.
Jen W.

A great sweet wine if that is what you prefer. Great quality for a cheap price!
Jen B.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA

This is it! I love Moscato anyway, no matter what brand, but this is the brand I pick if it's available! It's both delicious and affordable!
Gianni A.
Gianni A.

My favorite wine ever. I only honestly like Moscato because it goes down really easy with meals. It's extremely affordable and almost always on sale. Definitely my go to wine. They also have smaller bottles if you're trying to get better portions
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?