Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Lee Ann C.
Lee Ann C.

This is my "go to" wine of choice for just sipping in the evenings. It's also a great cocktail by adding cherry 7-up and making a spritzer.
Audriana S.
Audriana S.
Rialto, CA

Sweet wine taste good:)
Liz S.
Liz S.
Chattanooga, TN

THE BOMB! So good, so cheap! It's very sweet and usually around $6/bottle. You can't beat it!
Daisy s.
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY

This is one of the few wines that i can drink. I really enjoy how smooth it is. I am not much of a drinker but when i feel like relaxing this is my go to drink. It is very affordable!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I was never one for wine, but over the past 2 years I realized I just wasn't trying the right ones! I have experimented with friends, learned more about wines and found what I like! Barefoot Moscato has a light fruit taste. Its great with dinner, with desert, or on its own to relax at night.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, Co

This is the perfect wine to fit all budgets. I am not generally a huge fan of wine, but this is one that I can definitely tolerate or even enjoy. I also use this in cooking.
Stevie S.
Stevie S.
Russellville, AR

This wine is my absolute favorite brand of wine, and at such a good flavor too. Definitely highly recommend for a nice drink at home with a great taste with a good buzz on the side.
ximena o.
ximena o.
kissimmee, fl

I was never much of a wine drinker, but I do like this one. It is very sweet, more like a wine cooler. I prefer it chilled. Very easy to drink
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL

Honestly one of my favorite wines to drink on a girls night and movies. Affordable and tastes good. :)
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Oceanside, Ca

Love this wine when I want to just sit back and relax or have a girls night. It's great for girls night when you don't want to spend an arm and a leg on good wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now