4.55 / 5 based on 8,037 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This wine for delicious especially considering the price! Like and sweet, but not overpowering!
Mmm ... My favorite wine! Barefoot is actually a great brand! It hasn't disappointed me thus far!
Its a good wine for the price you pay. Not a sweet wine but not too dry either! Def. Recommend it
This is such a yummy Moscato. I.like dry and sweet, this is my favorite sweet. Price is on point.
One of my favorites. It's light and chill and just perfect for those hot summer days by the pool
Not a huge fan of sweet wine but gotta give this one a thumbs up 👍🏽 Can't go wrong with this wine
I do like Moscato, but I feel other brands are not as sweet- a plus for me. Great price though!
This wine has the best taste. I like a sweet not dry wine and this is perfect. Definitely try it.
Love moscoto wine! It's light, crisp and very refreshing. It's also inexpensive, which is great!
My favorite flavor! It's not too sweet but not too tart. I could drink an entire bottle by myself
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos