Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Dana H.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH

Barefoot makes a great wine for an inexpensive price. The Moscato is a little too sweet for me
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.

Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA

I love this wine! It's just sweet enough, but not overly sweet. Just goes with anything if you ask me! Everywhere I purchase it it's reasonably priced.
Carolina g.
Carolina g.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

What a great product, delicious in taste, and smells.floral. i always go back to drinking this every time i get to the store, they are very affordable and love to have people over as well. All my friends like it and i have recommended it to many people
Liz T.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA

I like this wine. I am actually craving some now, that's how good it is! It is also a good price and my go-to brand of wine.
nikki s.
nikki s.

I love Barefoot wine for their prices. I love the Moscato. It's my favorite wine anyways, and for a great price you can't beat it.
Tristan C.
Tristan C.
Hemet, CA

Barefoot has one of my favorite Moscatos. It's sweet but not to the point where you can only have one glass. (I usually have a glass but my favorite glass can hold almost an entire bottle, but hey, friends don't judge friends). I've used it to make party punches as well!
nikia p.
nikia p.
Lithonia, GA

A great to have after a long day or hard day at work. I love it because it's sweet and it smooth. Its very refreshing and tasty.
natasha b.
natasha b.
Bloomfield, NJ

This is one of my favorite wines. The price is the best part, just goes to show you don't have to dish out lots of money for a good tasting wine.
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.

Love this because it's a lil smooth and sweet and can go with chocolate strawberries :)) nice for dinner or simply a gift
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now