Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Yami D.
Yami D.
Folsom, CA
Super sweet and delicious wine and the best part? It is available at an affordable price, I've tried it a couple of times as it is a favorite of my sisters, I would purchase again.
Anita W.
Anita W.
Kellyton, AL
Love this love this I really enjoyed the flavor of this productthis product is one of the few that I actually enjoy I don't like the taste of alcohol don't like the taste of beer I don't like wine but this one I do enjoy
Allyssa K.
Allyssa K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Perfect wine for a girls night! When all else fails and you don't want to spend much money on a wine that will be gone in a matter of minutes Barefoot is the way to go.
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
Fullerton, CA
This is my go to Moscato. It is not too sweet and not too bubbly, the perfect drink. This goes well with many food combinations.
Anjonette P.
Anjonette P.
South Bend, IN
I ws helping my friend move and she opened the bottle when we finished. Her and I have recently learned that we like Moscato, but she has been trying different wines, so I never know what kind or brand she will have. It was very good. I need to buy it,
Reyna R.
Reyna R.
Citrus Hts, CA
This wine is bomb! Refreshingly sweet & even if you don't like wine- you'll like this one!
Kerrie s.
Kerrie s.
Fairborn, OH
Barefoot Moscato is hands down the most delicious wine in the grocery store! I hated all wines until i tried this one. The price on this wine is what is shocking, for the taste you would think this is $20+! Everyone will love this wine!
Edna L.
Edna L.
My go to Moscato. This bottle is filled with wine goodness ands its like crack. Once the bottle is open its gotta be finished. The only thing i hate is when i get the cork one. 🙄
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
It is pretty good , I would definantly recommend it to others . It has a nice taste to it and it's not to bitter
Catie M.
Catie M.
Haledon, NJ
I absolutely love this wine! It is a sweet white wine. It is also a very cheap wine. It's completely worth buying! It's a great wine for people who don't like wine being that it's very sweet. I will definitely be purchasing this wine again in the future.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?