Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
Great one for such a good price. Definitely a good buy if you want a nice flavored wine without breaking the bank. Definitely a repeat buyer
Staci F.
Staci F.
West Des Moines, IA
My go to Moscato! Inexpensive and tasty! Enjoy it on ice for a refreshing drink! It is very sweet so be warned if you are not a sweet wine drinker. Would be a perfect option for a girls night!
Kerrie s.
Kerrie s.
Fairborn, OH
Barefoot Moscato is hands down the most delicious wine in the grocery store! I hated all wines until i tried this one. The price on this wine is what is shocking, for the taste you would think this is $20+! Everyone will love this wine!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
I'm a 25year old who hasn't had much experience with wine, however so far this is my favorite.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
I love Moscato. My favorite wine. It's like alcoholic grape juice. It's a very seeet wine, but not like a dessert wine. Barefoot is a good brand with an affordable price tag.
Donna S.
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI
My favorite wine I like to joke but it's cheap but it's also award-winning so that counts for something.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Hands down one of my favorite wines out there. I love moscato but Barefoot is even better than most. It's super inexpensive and they have sales quite often on top of the already low price!! Sweet and savory! Recommend it for sure!!
Abbie S.
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
April 7, 2015, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a pretty average wine for the price. It is a solid choice for a cheap girls night, movie and cookie dough kinda night.
mandy s.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
love this moscato!! Sweet but not to sweet it's just right!!! I hadn't had this brand before and then a friend brought it to a dinner once and I loved it!!
Nina M.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
You just can't beat this moscato for the price! Moscato is a great "beginner" wine because it's really sweet and mild. This one fits that description perfectly!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?