Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Annie S.
Annie S.

Didnt really care for it.it wasnt what i was looking for..kind of dry for my taste..it gave me a headache l..
felecia g.
felecia g.

I was so unhappy with this moscato! I was expecting it to taste better, but it was awful! Id drink this if it was a last resort. I like the moscato from the olive garden wayyy better! It comes in a dark green bottle and has a coppery orange lid. Around where I live, I can buy the same exact one in the store or liquor store for only 10$ and it costs 22$ at the olive garden, plus they have to open to sell it to you before you take it home. Highly suggest this moscato over barefoot moscato.
Tara P.
Tara P.

My favorite wine of all time. Cheap and tasty! All of my friends favorite!!
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla, Mississippi

I love a good Moscato and this one is the winner hands down. Sweet and satisfying.
Christine H.
Christine H.

Love this! I don't drink wine often, but when I do, I go for barefoot Moscato. Not only is it affordable, but it's sweet and I just love the taste. Would recommend this brand and flavor.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Oklahoma City, OK

If you're looking for something affordable, tasty, and sweet this ones' for you!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA

I love a sweet Moscato and the Barefoot is at the average price range making it affordable.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL

Its a great wine for the price. one of my top 5 wines to have at home along with the Pink one !
Tara G.
Tara G.
Schaumburg, IL

I have taken a break from wine for multiple reasons but then picked this bottle up to try it again. Definitely as good as I remembered it. Nice flavor and not too sweet.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Bowling Green, VA

Love this wine! Very affordable and I can find it in most stores. The moscato is not my favorite of the brand however.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now