Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Janette S.
Janette S.
Norcross, GA

Love it just the way i like to end my day. Makes a touh day less tough and a happy day even happier.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.

I had doubts about this beverage and I was blown away at how good it is! It is a crowd pleaser too. Always a must for gatherings.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Irving, TX

For the price this is very good. I was disappointed that it was not more bubbly. I like sweet wines and this is very sweet.
jamie M.
jamie M.
Methuen, MA

I'm not a very big drinker...but my sister had a wine night with me and I must say...this has definitely become a wine I can have a glass of :)
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Love love mosacto this is my wine when I'm looking for a big bottle for cheap has an amazing sweet flavor and is not over tart at all love this
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Ballston Spa, NY

One of my favorite wines. I love the sweetness and since i am a mom of two the price is great.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO

I love Barefoot Moscato. This wine is the sweetest of Moscato brands. It is very smooth and also you cant beat the price
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Crown Point, IN

Good tasting wine and love to use in cooking. It tastes great and handles well with cooking. Doesn't overpower fish
I enjoy having a glass of wine after a long stressful day at work & Barefoot definitely hits the spot !
Callie C.
Callie C.
Seminole, OK

Love it! The Barefoot Pink Moscato is my favorite but this is close :) Cheap & Delicious - Can't get much better than that.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now