Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
This is my favorite! It's a really good price and it's just sweet enough for my liking. It's a little dry but not nearly as dry and some others. I don't normally drink wine nor do I know much about wine but this stuff is awesome.
Krista G.
Krista G.
Cabot, AR
This is my all time favorite go to wine!! I've had countless bottles and memories over the years with barefoot moscato! Love it so much and never regret the buy! Such a steal for the price, it's a quality product! I love giving this as gifts as well!
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.
Worcester, MA
I love Barefoot in general in all honestly. It's one of the wines I always have on hand no matter which kind weather is moscato, pink moscato, and red moscato.
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles , CA
Not my favorite. So overly sweet. But if you like sweet wine, maybe this is your jam?? I just don't like drinking what feels like a juice box with extra sugar in it and a little alcohol. Save those calories hahaha.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
You cannot beat the affordable price and sweet, smooth taste of Barefoot moscato! This will always be a great casual party gift and can be mixed with soda or fruit juice for a light, tasty cocktail. If you do not prefer a dark and dry wine, you should try this, as it is much more palatable.
Deidre O.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
This is one of my favorite wines. Take a sip enjoy a peaceful quiet evening
Ernesta J.
Ernesta J.
This was the first wine I bought and liked. I tend to go for sweet and light wines and this is perfectly balanced between the two without going overboard.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Portland, AR
This is a great in expensive sweet wine to serve to guest that don't like dry wine.
I purchase it at a small local liquor store and I see it just about anywhere you can buy alchol
if you don't like sweet carbonated wine you will not like it.
This is a great choice for low cost wine.
Gabbie M.
Gabbie M.
Favorite wine of all time. Go for the large bottle because you'll always want more!
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
Honestly, I've tried so many moscatos and this one is excellent for the price. I was introduced to this Moscato from a wine importer so I knew what he was talking about. You can get this at Target and your guests will love it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?