BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Austin, TX
Honestly Moscato is one of my least favorite wine flavors, it is way too sweet for me. However, if you love a sweet wine this might be up your alley. Barefoot does have some pretty decent wines though for a very inexpensive price.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Spring Valley, CA
I love the sweet taste, I do not feel this wine has to only be drunk as a desert wine. I really enjoy it.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Gatesville, TX
Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite brand and wine. It is an amazing value for the product and highly affordable for all people. It comes in a typical bottle with an easy to open cork. Barefoot is my go to brand and wine. I would recommend it to others especially first time users.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Holland, MI
This is one of my favorite wines. Refreshing after a rough day at work and very budget friendly.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Dearborn, MI
Love this! Can find it almost anywhere. Very budget friendly and still delicious
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Thornville, OH
If you like sweet, fruity, frugally priced wine.....then this is your new best friend. I love it for girls night.....or any other night for that matter.
Kyra H.
Kyra H.
Overall, this is a decent wine. I received it as a gift for Christmas and was pleasantly surprised since I don't normally purchase Barefoot products. It's too sweet for my taste, but if you're a fan of sweet white wines then I'd recommend it. I probably will not purchase this product for myself.
Gianna P.
Gianna P.
Sturtevant , WI
Love love love! My best friend keeps this stocked at her house all year round. It's a great summer time refreasher or the perfect mid-day winter drink! Great taste and a low price!
Nita F.
Nita F.
Happy Hour Expert
I love a nice cold bottle of Moscato. However, this is my least favorite of the affordable bottles of Moscato. It gives a Tarr after taste. Although, it has a very reasonable price tag.
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Port Orange, FL
This Moscato is the worst one I've ever tried, which is unusual because I have tried other wines from Barefoot and they have been very good. I would recommend Barefoot's Chardonnay instead of their Moscato, it really was not good at all. Overall would not recommend to anyone, at least for this particular wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?