Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Paige S.
Paige S.

I like that it's fairly priced, and not too cheap tasting. It's also pleasing to sip on after a long days work.
Victoria Elizabeth V.
Victoria Elizabeth V.
Loveland, OH

I love wine. After a long nice day who doesn't want a glass of cool crisp wine.
I bet that made you want a glass, huh😉😉
Yay wine. Anyway this is really a nice affordable wine, no hangover (for me at least) and it's a good price for the taste.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Dublin, OH

The best tasting moscato I've ever had... Bonus points for also being only six bucks!! Yes it's very sweet but thankfully I prefer that.
Christina S.
Christina S.

This is definitely the best Moscato for the price. Doesn't taste like a cheap wine, and is a nice sweet wine. Throw in some berries for a little extra added flavor!
Gabi W.
Gabi W.
Arlington Heights, IL

This is great house wine, and also good for when you have a large group of guests coming over! the larger size bottles are also great, if you can find them at the grocery store!
Ash L.
Ash L.

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine the taste is so refreshing and tame can't help but relax after just one glass
Daisy s.
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY

This is one of the few wines that i can drink. I really enjoy how smooth it is. I am not much of a drinker but when i feel like relaxing this is my go to drink. It is very affordable!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Derby, KS

Barefoot Moscato is the best by far. The price is very reasonable. The taste is light yet so sweet.
Joanna L.
Joanna L.

Just had this for the first time! I love sweet drinks. This is a cheap drink and is great for the summer. I love it over ice, it is nice and light so you can have a few glasses and feel fine. Tastes great and this is now my go to wine
Eric L.
Eric L.
Los Angeles, CA

This wine first of all goes down pretty smooth. It has decent alcohol content so it won't get you drunk or anything but by nature of wine will get you pretty relaxed and laid back. It tastes alright, and is amazing paired with orange juice. A solid pick.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?