Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Victoria Elizabeth V.
Victoria Elizabeth V.
Loveland, OH

I love wine. After a long nice day who doesn't want a glass of cool crisp wine.
I bet that made you want a glass, huh😉😉
Yay wine. Anyway this is really a nice affordable wine, no hangover (for me at least) and it's a good price for the taste.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Springview, NE

Barefoot has really reasonably priced wines with great flavor. This is a wine that goes down like juice - it's that good and easy to drink!
Jewel R.
Jewel R.
Kansas City, MO

I have never actually tried the velar one but I know the light pink and dark pink were both very good lol I found myself drinking the entire bottle alone with out knowing it
Daisy s.
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY

This is one of the few wines that i can drink. I really enjoy how smooth it is. I am not much of a drinker but when i feel like relaxing this is my go to drink. It is very affordable!
Paige S.
Paige S.

I like that it's fairly priced, and not too cheap tasting. It's also pleasing to sip on after a long days work.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Dublin, OH

The best tasting moscato I've ever had... Bonus points for also being only six bucks!! Yes it's very sweet but thankfully I prefer that.
Eric L.
Eric L.
Los Angeles, CA

This wine first of all goes down pretty smooth. It has decent alcohol content so it won't get you drunk or anything but by nature of wine will get you pretty relaxed and laid back. It tastes alright, and is amazing paired with orange juice. A solid pick.
Christina S.
Christina S.

This is definitely the best Moscato for the price. Doesn't taste like a cheap wine, and is a nice sweet wine. Throw in some berries for a little extra added flavor!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Derby, KS

Barefoot Moscato is the best by far. The price is very reasonable. The taste is light yet so sweet.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Orange

Perfect dessert wine. My friends love when I bring this over and we hang out by the fire.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?