4.55 / 5 based on 8,040 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
The price is cheap but not the greatest taste but I've had worse
I would drink again
I would drink again
One of my favorite wines. Light, with a great flavor. Also love the price. I buy it all the time.
Great cheap wine! Can always rely on Barefoot to have great flavor while still being affordable.
This is such a yummy Moscato. I.like dry and sweet, this is my favorite sweet. Price is on point.
One of the best wines in its price range. It has a great flavor and is perfect for a girls night.
Great moscato for a good price. You can find it pretty much anywhere for $6 or less. Great deal!
I love this wine! I'm not typically a wine person, but this one is sweet enough for me to enjoy!
Moscato is the first wine I ever actually liked. Barefoot always has good prices and great taste.
Its a good wine for the price you pay. Not a sweet wine but not too dry either! Def. Recommend it
Delicious and refreshing. Perfect dessert wine and perfect for those on a tight budget. Recommend
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos