BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Abby M.
One of my go to moscatos, scored a 4 because well, prices aren't always the best. It's not the best I have had, it just if its on sale because it's not a full flavored wine. I would keep buying when it's on sale.
Emily W.
Lancaster, PA
This is 100% my go-to wine choice for any occasion! I normally buy the larger bottle for the value but the taste is sweet and pairs great with dinner or dessert! I'm actually going to take this to an office holiday party tonight.
Michelle C.
I absolutely love this wine ! Goes with any meal... Also awesome deal on this wine
Kayla S.
Springview, NE
Barefoot has really reasonably priced wines with great flavor. This is a wine that goes down like juice - it's that good and easy to drink!
Laurel G.
Elma, WA
Barefoot definitely isn't masquerading as any type of fancy class-act wine, but it's at least two steps above Arbor Mist and Boone's Farm, so in my opinion it's perfectly respectable to serve at a party. I like it, it doesn't rob me blind, go Barefoot Moscato. Oh! And on that note, if you're more of a juice person than a wine person, GO WITH MOSCATO. It's basically fruit juice.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was never a huge fan of wine. I definitely do not like a red wine but I DO enjoy a white wine especially Moscato! Barefoot Moscato wine is a wine that you can pair with food or dessert which is amazing. It is a sweeter wine. I really enjoy my Moscato with a few ice cubes i know not everybody does but I love it extra chilled.
Heather M.
I love this wine. It's one of my favorites! It has a nice sweet refreshing taste with no aftertaste.
Melissa S.
Havelock, NC
Decent wine for the price we buy allot of it it was our starter wine when we just started and we still buy it it's sweet and perfect for a budget wine drinker
Rosie.80 F.
Happy Hour Expert
Love it! Its a light wine with a bit of sweetness. It goes well with a lot of meals not to mention the price super affordable.
Kari K.
Harrison Township, MI
I was never a fan of wine until I tried this. It's not too sweet and is smooth. It's very reasonably priced too! I wouldn't change a thing. I love the red moscato too!!!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?