Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Madison W.
Madison W.

If you don't like the taste of real wine this is sugar water you couldn't ask for much sweeter
Christine T.
Christine T.
San Marcos, Tx

I would say you get what you pay for, but there are plenty of great moscatos out there at the same price point. Just another one of Barefoot's wines that failed to impress me.
irina l.
irina l.
Philadelphia, PA

SOoo good and cheap! It always a go to when its slim pickins at the store or for a random thursday night when its casual.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I am a very picky person when it comes to wine. I do not like a bitter wine. This wine has just enough sweetness that I love it. It is very affordable and the packaging is beautiful. I recommend this wine to others all the time.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA

You can't go wrong with a moscato. Typically very smooth and almost refreshing
Zayda P.
Zayda P.

The best moscasto I've ever had! Its awarding winning and for a reason. It goes down so smooth. Has a great fruity smooth taste. One class after a long day is so relaxing.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA

I had this wine for Thanksgiving and it tasted good as always. The one obvious hint I will give about this wine is to serve it VERY cold.
Erissa D.
Erissa D.
Las Cruces, NM

Moscato is my favorite! Love it! Very sweet and delicious! It give my cheek a pinch because it tastes so yummy. Very good wine to lay on the couch and watch a movie or two.
Samira A.
Samira A.
Clifton, NJ

For the price that barefoot is sold at the moscato is the best taste for your dollar. Just a fruity hint to it which makes it one of the smoothr white wines I've had. I like to bring this to just a casual dinner with the girls or even a night in with the boyfriend.
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Brooklyn, NY

Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite wine ever! First off let's talk about the bottle illustration. It's like the cutest thing ever with a baby's foot, or at least I think it's a baby's foot lol. Now off to the taste. This wine is meant for someone who loves something sweet, like myself. Mascato in general is a sweet grape. This is also in the white wine category. I really enjoy this brand and this type of grape. Definitely a great choice if you're looking to stay in or invite some of your girls over.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now