Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Helen T.
Helen T.
Costa Mesa, CA

Love the full line of Barefoot! Its a great tasting wine for an extremely reasonable price.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Clementon, NJ

I do love me a good Moscato for a girls night in, and this one has the right price point. Shows it is possible to get inexpensive wine that is still tasty! I recommend for your next girls night or casual home cooked dinner.
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Sanger, TX

This is a great cheap wine. Great flavor and so many different drinks you can make with it thanks to Pinterest.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Elgin, OR

There is nothing I don't like about moscato wine, so many options and they are all delicious and very affordable
Carlie S.
Carlie S.
Mandeville, La

I really enjoy a good, sweet wine and the Barefoot Moscato does not disappoint!
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA

This is my favorite moscato. I love that it's carbonated, but some people don't like that. It is a very sweet white wine, and I usually can find good deals on it at Kroger.
Brittanny T.
Brittanny T.
Providence, RI

I love moscato and at this price point, this is the best to drink. Cheap and tastes great.
Maria M.
Maria M.
San Marcos, CA

I really enjoy this wine. It's so delicious after a long day. Goes down smooth. Very nice with some popcorn and a good movie.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Reston, VA

If you're short on money and want a pretty good wine to drink this is definitely your choice it is sweet and better when chilled!
Ebony J.
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL

I love moscato period, but I love the fact that this brand cost less and taste great. I've recommended it to all my family and friends, and they love it as well!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now