Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Tenayah M.
Tenayah M.
Webster, TX
This product is amazing I enjoy multiple wines but I like how this product taste delicious and goes down smoothly while still having a decent alcohol percentage.
Kendra l.
Kendra l.
Bradford, OH
For such a cheap wine this Moscato has such a great sweet taste to it. I enjoy it very much.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this wine!!! I have purchased this product many times. It is very sweet and taste amazing. It's very very cheap and I love that you can get it almost anywhere. It's also perfect for mixing drinks and blends well with everything.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Corryton, TN
This is one of my favs, as I am new to wine. It's not a dry wine, and it's also not too sweet! Although I do like sweet wine. This one is just really good and relaxing. Bonus....I use the wine bottles for Christmas and Halloween decorations!
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Dixmoor, IL
I love Barefoot Moscato its one of my favorite and the taste is smooth and sweet the price is very affordable.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Love love love it! Barefoot is my favorite brand of wines! I love their moscato it's amazing! When you drink this wine you can never just have one glass!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Charlotte, NC
Good taste. I don't drink a lot of moscato because of how sweet it is anyway, but...for the price, it's really not a bad wine. This is my go-to if I'm looking for a moscato, so I suppose I recommend it!
Donna M.
Donna M.
goshen, OH
If you are looking for a cheap but very good Moscato look no farther. This wine is perfectly sweetened but not too much like allot of other cheaper wines. It usually will run you around 5 dollars which is awesome for just a quick grab and relaxing night!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Literally my go to wine. I love the sweet flavor of this moscato! It is good for one glass or a whole bottle!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York
Barefoot was my college go to for wines and the Moscato was my introduction to the love of wines that I now have. It is very sweet(as any good moscato should) with a clean crisp flavor. No aftertaste and is refreshing.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?