4.55 / 5 based on 8,038 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Not my favorite Moscato. It's not bad, just not my favorite. I feel like it's missing something.
Love love love love this wine it is a great price and a must have! the barefoot brand is awesome!
I rarely ever drink wine but when I do this is usually what I drink. It’s cheap and tastes great!
This is my favorite Moscato. It is smooth and taste so good. It's definitely on the sweeter side.
A nice, lower priced bottle of wine! When in doubt I will always get the moscato nice and sweet.
Price wise its a great deal and it tastes pretty good too! Great for a nice cool down after work.
This is my go to brand of wine. I love moscato. It’s such a sweet crisp taste. I really enjoy it.
Such an easy wine to drink. Love the taste and how sweet it is. Definitely one of my favorites.
Yass! Always have a few of these Hoildays is drunk times with family you haven't seen in a while!
It’s alright tasting. Cheap. But it’s good for girls nights and small get togethers with friends
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos