BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Gerrynn S.
Barefoot moscato cheap, sweet, yummy wine! this is my go-to wine for any night. i love the light,, sweet taste.
Tayler D.
Midvale, UT
I used to never like wine, my best friend made me try this and it was absolutely amazing. I love it.
Jessica R.
Port Lavaca, TX
Barefoot mascato is a good starter wine for those who don't really know much about wine. Its cheap and tasty. However be careful when drinking because it causes a massive headache the next morning if too much is consumed! Drink plenty of water!
Sydni S.
For a simple Moscato you can't beat it's affordable price. I've had this plenty of times and its taste never wavered which is good. Buying this regular price is affordable and buying on sale is sometimes the price that's 2-3 for 1. Happy Indulging 🙂❤️
Soleil M.
My fave! Great price, very affordable. Delicious soft taste. I usually find it at Walmart or jewel.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
So sweet and flavorful! My go to moscato because it's so inexpensive and I love the flavor
Melissa G.
Jacksonville, AR
This is my favorite wine. It's great as a dessert wine or with your favorite seafood entree.
Anna M.
My favorite wine! It's so refreshing and a great moscato for an amazing price. It's not to sweet but just the right amount for everyone to love! It's my favorite cheap moscato because of the fresh taste and great flavor!
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
I don't drink a lot of wine but I'll drink me some Moscato. This is my favorite because of its taste, the price is just the cherry on top. It is very affordable but doesn't taste like a cheap wine. Love it!
Angie E.
Fort Pierre, SD
Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine for girls night, date night, or any occasion. The taste is sweet and crisp. For the price point, I was pleasantly surprised. My only wish is that moscato was available in a box. I would highly recommend this wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?