Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

This is a great value wine, but the sweet wine isn't really for me. Great for the price though.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour, Ct

Cheap (but doesn't taste cheap) and sweet. This is always my go-to wine. Theres always a bottle in my house!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

Oh what a delight. You can never go wrong with barefoot. It is decent price so people think it's not good. But it actually is great.
jessica p.
jessica p.
Belford, NJ

This is not a bad option for an inexpensive wine. It does have a very nice flavor but drink too much and the wicked cheap wine hangover will get you.
haley s.
haley s.
Cleveland, OH

Barefoot Moscato is a great wine. One of my favorite dessert wines- it is very sweet. And not too expensive
Sherita G.
Sherita G.
Tuscaloosa , AL

I will never understand how people drink this swill. There are much better tasting Moscato's at the same or lower price point. Just say no to bad wine!!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Oshkosh, WI

This wine is so good! Sweet, but not too sweet, and great for cooking with as well so you can drink it and cook with it all at the same time, eliminates the need for dirtying a glass ;)
Krystan C.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV

Cheap but good! I don't drink hardy ever!!! I see a lot of my friends drink this brand!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA

Such a great affordable wine! The taste is comparable for the price which makes it great for a daily glass with dinner or a wine night with friends. You can get a nice size bottle for less than you would pay for a small bottle of wine that doesn't taste nearly as good.
Shelbi H.
Shelbi H.

Awesome cheap wine. A very sweet taste, without any dryness at all and available in basically every liquor store nowadays. Definitely a wine I like to get if I don't want to think too hard
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now