Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Donna S.
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI
My favorite wine I like to joke but it's cheap but it's also award-winning so that counts for something.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Love love love it! Barefoot is my favorite brand of wines! I love their moscato it's amazing! When you drink this wine you can never just have one glass!
Donna M.
Donna M.
goshen, OH
If you are looking for a cheap but very good Moscato look no farther. This wine is perfectly sweetened but not too much like allot of other cheaper wines. It usually will run you around 5 dollars which is awesome for just a quick grab and relaxing night!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Literally my go to wine. I love the sweet flavor of this moscato! It is good for one glass or a whole bottle!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York
Barefoot was my college go to for wines and the Moscato was my introduction to the love of wines that I now have. It is very sweet(as any good moscato should) with a clean crisp flavor. No aftertaste and is refreshing.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
You just can't beat this moscato for the price! Moscato is a great "beginner" wine because it's really sweet and mild. This one fits that description perfectly!
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
Great one for such a good price. Definitely a good buy if you want a nice flavored wine without breaking the bank. Definitely a repeat buyer
Staci F.
Staci F.
West Des Moines, IA
My go to Moscato! Inexpensive and tasty! Enjoy it on ice for a refreshing drink! It is very sweet so be warned if you are not a sweet wine drinker. Would be a perfect option for a girls night!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
I love this wine. It's fruity but not TOO sweet. I like it chilled! Goes really well with summer picnics!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
I'm a 25year old who hasn't had much experience with wine, however so far this is my favorite.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?