Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Christina B.
Christina B.
Raleigh, NC

This is my go to wine, especially when it is hot out. It is light and sweet with a little bubbly flavor and goes down more easily than most wines. The price point is also fantastic and many stores often have sales on it.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

A really good adorable moscato. It's very light, smooth and tastes sweet but not too sweet. I really like this brand.
Savanah A.
Savanah A.
Laceys Spring, AL

I love my moscatos. It is not the best moscato I have ever had, but it is also not the worst.
Kylee R.
Kylee R.
Charleroi, PA

I love it! My absolute favorite wine! I'm not a huge fan of the wine taste but this is a more of a sweet juice flavor but with all alcohol
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Cicero, IL

My favorite. I'm a college student on a budget and I am so thankful that I love these so much! lol They're so inexpensive and they taste good and are a good time!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

Perfect after dinner wine. Not too sweet and has a great bite to it. Great for summer nights and bbq.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

As far as a Moscato goes, this is not my favorite. The best Moscato, in my opinion, is Moscato de Piaggio
Malinda I.
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA

I can say it's my favorite wine, it's not too sweet nor to bubbly, it's perfect! 3-4 will make me feel nice!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Mahwah, NJ

My favorite wine! Very affordable, and great sweet flavor. It's very refreshing, and I like to use it while cooking too.
Candace K.
Candace K.

Barefoot Moscato is a great, value priced wine. This is a perfect wine to bring to a dinner party, barbecue, or gift. I find this Moscato has a really nice finish and for the value, this is my go to Moscato! I often repurchase so I would definitely purchase again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?