Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA

My favorite moscato wine, very sweet and light. The price is so great for such a great product compared to other brands. It really exceeded my expectations.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Prince Frederick, MD

This wine isn't all that bad. You can pretty much pair it with anything. Good anytime of the day!
Sheyla S.
Sheyla S.

This is actually the best of the barefoot's. Good if you want something refreshing and cheap. Good for sangrias too.
Kiersten S.
Kiersten S.

Very very sweet. Sweeter than the Riesling if you've ever tried it. It's decent for the price. Too sweet for me however, it is moscato.
Carissa G.
Carissa G.
Fallon, NV

This wine is delicious and cheap, without the cheap taste.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Virginia Beach, VA

I really enjoy this brand, it is very affordable! I normally go for the Moscato, it has a good taste and isn't really bitter, which works well for me!
Gianni A.
Gianni A.

My favorite wine ever. I only honestly like Moscato because it goes down really easy with meals. It's extremely affordable and almost always on sale. Definitely my go to wine. They also have smaller bottles if you're trying to get better portions
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA

This moscato is one of my favorites. It's sweet but just the sweetness I enjoy as a dessert wine.
A J.
A J.

I really enjoy the flavor with this one. It's pretty smooth and goes great with just about any dessert, especially chocolate. The packaging always looks nice. This is definitely a go to wine for girls night out.
Leann R.
Leann R.

It's a good and cheap wine. Something to give you a buzz. I always go for this brand when I want a nice glass or two. Even if I try other brands, i still linger to this one. Would recommend to others especially first timers drinking wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now