Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Fort Mill, SC
My go to wine. I used to stay away from super sweet wines but this is delicious. Usually, stores will have pretty good sales on this brand so I will get a 1.5 liter bottle for 9.99 or less! I also love the bubbly line.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
Yass! Always have a few of these Hoildays is drunk times with family you haven't seen in a while!
Shenora J.
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
This wine has a cool and refreshing taste. The flavor is lighter than some white wine which allows me to pair with different dishes
Chesay C.
Chesay C.
Minneapolis , MN
One of my favorite to wines at a good value. The moscato has a light, slightly sweet crips taste and pairs really well with cheese or seafood at an affordable price.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Deliciously sweet. I always use this when making white sangria. It's perfect! Barefoot is actually one of my favorite brands because of flavor and cost.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
This is a great, affordable wine. It's light and crisp and not too sweet. We will serve this at our Thanksgiving meal.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Gray moscato. I actually use this to mix with my sangria in the summer time. The taste is simply amending and for the price you can't even go wrong. I buy at a local liquor store it's available all over. I recommend for mixers or even a nice glass
Ash L.
Ash L.
Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine the taste is so refreshing and tame can't help but relax after just one glass
Robin S.
Robin S.
San Diego, CA
If your going to be with the crazy family all day definitely gotta get dunk. Barefoot is perfect because it's delicious and cheap do more than one bottle won't break the bank
Katherin L.
Katherin L.
Thornton, CO
Must have , one of my favorite not only cheap but does have an amazing taste. Really great product
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?