This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,726 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot is one of my favorite moscatos for the price. When going for a cheaper wine this one is on point.
Moscato is always good! Though I'm not 100% sure that I have tried this brand before, but I am aware that some people choose this as their go to!
Not too sweet and perfectly crisp. This is an excellent Moscato. I like that it doesn't taste like frosting, you can taste the fruit not just the sugary sweetness like some other Moscatos
I love the sweet taste, I do not feel this wine has to only be drunk as a desert wine. I really enjoy it.
This is my go-to. Its affordable, smooth and crisp with a nice sweetness, and doesn't give me a headache after a few drinks, as most wines do. I like barefoot, they've been consistent and easily available where i shop.
Not my all time favorite moscato but it's up there, the taste is sweet and light but it does need to be completely chilled before I like it.
I love this in the summer . Too much of it will give you headache. Best when chilled. It goes great with dessert.
Decent wine. Moscato is a good starter wine and this is so cheap. It is good quality for the price. Packaging doesn't look super cheap either.
We made a delicious moscato punch with this bottle as the base! Just a little bit of sherbet and 7 Up mixed with the Barefoot Moscato made the best punch for a holiday get-together!
This is a great wine but if you are wanting a nice smooth taste then get the pink moscato.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos