Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Love Moscato, my favorite wine. It will forever put me in a good mood. If i'm feeling more on the cheaper side this is the product to buy. But do not let the price steer you away, it still taste of fruit and sweetness
Anita O.
Anita O.

Barefoot Moscato has a wonderful sweet taste. I enjoy drinking this with my steak and salad.
Sam M.
Sam M.

Don't let the low price fool you, this is a great moscato! Such crisp, full flavor. I'm not a huge wine drinker but this is a favorite when I do drink it.
Raychel  G.
Raychel G.
Bloomsburg, PA

This moscato can typically be found in my fridge at all times. It pairs perfectly with almost everything I eat and it is not breaking my wallet!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN

I love this! Super sweet drink and light on the stomach. Flavor taste great and goes down smooth! Perfect for girls wine night or even a glass with dinner
Melodie S.
Melodie S.

Good! Decent brand, very good price. I like sweet wines, so I usually stick with moscato or riesling. Barefoot brand is easy to find in stores, so we often get this product.
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA

Honestly, I've tried so many moscatos and this one is excellent for the price. I was introduced to this Moscato from a wine importer so I knew what he was talking about. You can get this at Target and your guests will love it.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Topeka, KS

YUMMY! I love barefoot Wine! Add some frozen drunken grapes and you are good to go! Under $10 a bottle too!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR

My favorite wine!!! It literally tastes like the Welches Juice lmao. It's really good paired with fruit or a light meal.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
San Antonio, TX

Now this is my favorite wine ever! A friend of mine brought this over one night and I was hooked since then. It is a very refreshing wine to have on a hot summer evening. I trust the Barefoot brand more than any other brand.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now