Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Allison B.
Allison B.
Independence, KY

I absolutely love this wine. I am currently drinking it now! I very frequently buy this wine and all my friends love it too!
Ashleyy D.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca

Baught us a bottle to enjoy with my birthday white chocolate raspberry cheesecake and it was a delicious pairing. We have bought a few bottles in the last couple weeks, so I would say it is p
jamie M.
jamie M.
Methuen, MA

I'm not a very big drinker...but my sister had a wine night with me and I must say...this has definitely become a wine I can have a glass of :)
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

I got this wine from a friend, it's pretty good but a little dry. I like the sweeter wines than the dry. If you like dry wine then this one is for you, and they are cheap you can get cute little bottles or a big bottle for a good price! :) worth a try
Kylee R.
Kylee R.
Charleroi, PA

I love it! My absolute favorite wine! I'm not a huge fan of the wine taste but this is a more of a sweet juice flavor but with all alcohol
Christina B.
Christina B.
Raleigh, NC

This is my go to wine, especially when it is hot out. It is light and sweet with a little bubbly flavor and goes down more easily than most wines. The price point is also fantastic and many stores often have sales on it.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

A really good adorable moscato. It's very light, smooth and tastes sweet but not too sweet. I really like this brand.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

As far as a Moscato goes, this is not my favorite. The best Moscato, in my opinion, is Moscato de Piaggio
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Cicero, IL

My favorite. I'm a college student on a budget and I am so thankful that I love these so much! lol They're so inexpensive and they taste good and are a good time!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

Perfect after dinner wine. Not too sweet and has a great bite to it. Great for summer nights and bbq.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?