Add a Photo

Cristina T.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Merrill, MI
This is my favorite moscato. Barefoot is also my favorite brand of wine. The moscato is sweet, but not too sweet. I can find Barefoot almost anywhere, when I want to purchase a bottle. I'm a repeat customers and I have recommended it to others, especially those who are just starting to drink wine.
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Phoenix, AZ
This wine is awful. I love wine, of all kinds red or white however this brand has always seemed to have been a let down for me. The flavor is anything but full and usually takes closer to rubbing alcohol. I've tried giving this brand a shot more than a few times and have always been let down 😏
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
This is the best wine for the price. It has tons of fruity floral flavors combined with a decadent sweetness that is just absolutely refreshing. I would consider it a dessert wine and you probably wouldn't want to drink it all the time due to high sugar content. Regardless, it's a great wine to start with if you are trying to get acclimated to the idea of drinking wine.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
This is my go-to wine! I love it, its sweet but I like sweet wines, you ant go wrong with any of the barefoot products! Plus you can find it anywhere and super cheap!!!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
Not the biggest wine fan, but I do like this one. I like the subtle sweetness and the price! I don't like the extreme bitterness of most wines, but this one is just tart enough for my taste.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Memphis, TN
This wine is delicious and one of the only white wines i enjoy. It has a smooth flavor and i would definitely recommend it to others.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Norfolk, VA
Haha its not a thanksgiving without a good wine! Mascato is my go to in every occasion though lol
Maicie P.
Maicie P.
Haverhill, MA
nothing better than popping open a bottle of barefoot and finishing it in the same night. sweet but not too sweet. much better than any other bottle shelf moscato i've had. i plan to drink lots of this for thanksgiving!
Danessa L.
Danessa L.
Chula Vista, CA
Looking for an inexpensive bottle of wine that taste decent, this would be the go to. Is not as sweet and smooth as other brands but still taste fairly good. Not too bad for $8 bottle of wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?