Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Haley B.
Haley B.
Springtown, TX

Moscato is my favorite wine, so I've tried plenty of brands. The barefoot is really good. If you come to my house, you can bet I have a bottle in the rack.
Shana G.
Shana G.
Marietta, OH

Just had it for supper! Good day or bad day I have at least one glass. Best cheap wine there is if you like sweet wine.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jacksonville, AR

This is my favorite wine. It's great as a dessert wine or with your favorite seafood entree.
Vic P.
Vic P.
Bowling Green, KY

I would definitely recommend because it is a great combination of quality at a reasonable price.
Belinda G.
Belinda G.
Bluffton, IN

I love a good tasting wine and I'm mostly into sweet wines the dry ones just don't ticklkle me. This Barefoot Moscato was a pretty good sweet wine and a very comparable price as well. So f you're into a more sweeter wine like Cani...this would be a great one for you to try.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Boaz, AL

Way to sweet for my taste. I would recommend to someone who enjoys sweeter wine.
Ann M.
Ann M.
Moriches, NY

I've never drank any wine as much as I do this one! If you like really sweet light wine this will deff be a go to for you, I don't like bitter wine at all so this fits me perfectly!
Jenelle E.
Jenelle E.
Lumberton

So sweet and satisfying- great with dessert or with a night out with your girlfriends
Peyton W.
Peyton W.

Love this brand and this wine flavor! It is a light and sweet fruit flavored wine that is great with a meal or by itself. And the price is great!
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
Sacramento, CA

Barefoot has great pricing on there wines and a moscato is one of my favorite .barefoot also has the medium size bottles that are perfect for party favors
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now