Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Allison B.
Allison B.

Sweet, inexpensive moscato. Great sweet taste! Very affordable for everyday use.
natasha b.
natasha b.
Bloomfield, NJ

This is one of my favorite wines. The price is the best part, just goes to show you don't have to dish out lots of money for a good tasting wine.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Columbus, OH

This is my go to - I love moscato in general, but this one is perfect for sangria, or just an occasional glass with friends!
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Port Orange, FL

This Moscato is the worst one I've ever tried, which is unusual because I have tried other wines from Barefoot and they have been very good. I would recommend Barefoot's Chardonnay instead of their Moscato, it really was not good at all. Overall would not recommend to anyone, at least for this particular wine.
Toni P.
Toni P.
Olean, NY

I always get this wine for our one night a week girls night. Barefoot does an amazing job with this refreshing white wine. Leaves my taste buds wanting more.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Evansville, IN

This brand of Moscato tastes like it has soap in it. I've found several other brands that have a more enjoyable taste.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Marysville, OH

This is a great wine to start with if you are not typically a wine drinker and trying to discover more about wines. It is sweet!
Kennedy B.
Kennedy B.
Stevens Point, WI

I like sweet wine that doesn't have the dry taste to it. Probably because I just turned 21 and the wines that taste like juice go down easier. The Barefoot Moscato has a great, crisp flavor that doesn't compare to other wines. I would buy this again and again.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Paducah, KY

The brand that started it all for my moscato addiction! I've mostly moved past Barefoot Moscato when it comes to what I like but I have a soft spot for the brand that started it all!
LaTrice L.
LaTrice L.
San Bernardino, CA

Not fond if this Moscato. It has a funky taste to me. Love Moscato, but this one doesn't do it for me.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now