Add a Photo

Photos (59)
kathryn w.
kathryn w.
Seville, OH

Not bad for a wine that you can find at gas stations. Actually has a pretty good flavor.
Leia L.
Leia L.
Iola, TX

This wine is not as sweet as other moscato wines which, in my opinion, makes it a great kick back and relax evening without making a pucker face. It has a crisp flavor and is a great bargain
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Waco, TX

I personally love that you can find a halfway decent wine that is cheap but still taste pretty good. This Barefoot Moscato is definitely one of those wines.
Shelbi H.
Shelbi H.

Awesome cheap wine. A very sweet taste, without any dryness at all and available in basically every liquor store nowadays. Definitely a wine I like to get if I don't want to think too hard
Missy W.
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC

One of my favorite go-to white wine. Fresh, not TOO sweet but definitely sweet and always a decent price. I love using this in my favorite spritzers!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Pasadena, TX

This wine is a smooth tasteful drink. Goes down smoothly compaired to others, the price is perfect and goes great with some chocolate strawberrys
This is my all time favorite wine! It is super cheap but I love the taste of it. It tastes even better when poured over ice. Even though it is a cheaper wine, the bottle is classy and nice looking.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Chattanooga, TN

THE BOMB! So good, so cheap! It's very sweet and usually around $6/bottle. You can't beat it!
Brenda T.
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA

This wine is amazing all my friends have eased up and opened up to wine more because I started them off on Barefoot's pink moscato wine. It's something I mainly enjoy when I have a sweet tooth with a side of chocolate covered strawberries. Great for a wine newbie.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Clarksville, TN

I enjoy a nice bottle of Barefoot and their white moscato is very delicious. Pick up one today and Cheers!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now