BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Scarlett R.
Scarlett R.
Maceo, KY
When I have a group of friends over for a simple get together. Barefoot Moscato is my go to. It has a rich smooth taste and it's simple. I love it and all my friends have too never complained when I bring this for everyone to enjoy our get togethers.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Jackson, Ms
Not going to lie, I'm no wine expert. But this wine? Delicious, light, and perfectly sweet. I enjoyed the packaging, too. Great wine for a cheap price. I will continue buying often! 10/10!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites because in offers a great taste at a very affordable price. This moscato is a great product to keep in the house when you aren't looking for anything fancy but desire a easy tasting glass of wine!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beaverton, OR
I love this wine! It has a crisp taste and isn't too sweet as many moscato can over do their sweetness. It's a good wine when your on a budget and goes great paired with many things. I tend to buy it quite often.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
Very tasty wine! Barefoot moscato is what my girlfriend Beth drinks all the time! It is very sweet, but I could drink a bottle of this everyday! Recommended !
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY
I enjoy Barefoot Moscato because it's a nice fruity white wine that is also affordable. So if you are looking to try wine but on a budget the Barefoot company is good.
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA
Veryyyy sweet but I like it! The alcoholic content is pretty low too. I like making sangria with this
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
Moscato is my favorite wine. I love the sweetness. Barefoot tends to be the sweetest out there, from what I've found. I love it!
Gwendolyn G.
Gwendolyn G.
Livonia, MI
Great wine for people that don't typically like wine! It's very sweet, almost like a juice. I wouldn't recommend for wine snobs, but it's great for a girls night :)
abigail s.
abigail s.
Phoenix, AZ
Barefoot moscato only wine that is the best. Love having me a cup or two once in a while With some strawberries to relax
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?