BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Maria S.
Maria S.
Chino, CA
It's definitely my go to its smooth and has a great taste. It's very affordable but with a high end taste
Nurys C.
Nurys C.
A really good wine you can enjoy with your significant other or your friends... Actually It's so good you'll ever enjoy it with an enemy lol... Is a fruity type of wine not so dry. Just perfect!
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
Burkburnett, TX
My mom buys this occasionally and she loves it but im not a huge wine fan. It's tastes sour to me but on the plus side 1 glass will get me a buzz.
Justin H.
Justin H.
Atlanta, GA
For the price, barefoot wines can't be beat. Especially the whites a and pink wines. I used to drink the moscato a lot more a few years ago but now my tastes have changed to more of the reds. I still purchase this to take to parties and gatherings with friends who I know don't like red wines and they always like this moscato.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite wines. It is sweet and fruity. I love to drink this in the summer time.
Selvira R.
Selvira R.
It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. It's ok.
Krista A.
Krista A.
Athens, PA
I usually like to drink dry wines, but my friends all prefer sweet. So as you can imagine, I often get stuck drinking Moscato. However, I Barefoot's is my absolute favorite. It taste great, goes down smoothly, is super cheap, and is such a good choice for a white, sweet wine, the only choice i'll drink! I recommend it to all, regardless of taste preferences, it'll surprise you, in a good way!
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA
Very sweet white wine. Price on barefoot is super cheap and liquor stores always have them on special. Very delicious and refreshing!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Very tasty with a little kick. Love getting this because of the low price tag. Tastes great mixed with sprite.
Kee R.
Kee R.
This is my "go to" choice for girls night. I never get any complaints on this choice. Even my friends who "don't like sweet wine" enjoy this moscato. This has been a favorite of mine for years.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?