Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Tessa F.
Tessa F.
Love love love this wine! Perfect thing to drink when you get home and throw some pajamas on. I have it every Monday night while watching The Bachelor on TV. What better than some wine with the drama? Haha
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
This is a great, affordable wine. It's light and crisp and not too sweet. We will serve this at our Thanksgiving meal.
Tenayah M.
Tenayah M.
Webster, TX
This product is amazing I enjoy multiple wines but I like how this product taste delicious and goes down smoothly while still having a decent alcohol percentage.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Gray moscato. I actually use this to mix with my sangria in the summer time. The taste is simply amending and for the price you can't even go wrong. I buy at a local liquor store it's available all over. I recommend for mixers or even a nice glass
Robin S.
Robin S.
San Diego, CA
If your going to be with the crazy family all day definitely gotta get dunk. Barefoot is perfect because it's delicious and cheap do more than one bottle won't break the bank
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Converse, TX
This is my go-to cheap wine. Sweet, and I've found that people who don't normally like wine enjoy this one.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Corryton, TN
This is one of my favs, as I am new to wine. It's not a dry wine, and it's also not too sweet! Although I do like sweet wine. This one is just really good and relaxing. Bonus....I use the wine bottles for Christmas and Halloween decorations!
Katherin L.
Katherin L.
Thornton, CO
Must have , one of my favorite not only cheap but does have an amazing taste. Really great product
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Deltona, FL
I absolutely LOVE moscato and especially barefoot moscato! Anytime I'm in the mood for a drink I definitely go to my barefoot moscato. Unfortunately I'm out but will be getting another soon enough! I'd definitely recommend this drink and all others with barefoot! They're all good!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Charlotte, NC
Good taste. I don't drink a lot of moscato because of how sweet it is anyway, but...for the price, it's really not a bad wine. This is my go-to if I'm looking for a moscato, so I suppose I recommend it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?