Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

amazing flavors, great taaste, and also at such a great price. I figure the taste would be awful given the price but it really isn't bad.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Naples, FL

Obviously with wine you get what you pay for but I still enjoy this product. It's light and sweet. It tastes very floral to me. My friend loves this wine and drinks it almost daily. It's really not a bad option for a bargain price.
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Manahawkin, NJ

Moscato is yummy but sweet...not something I can drink a ton of but I do like barefoot brands! Gives a wicked hangover though
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX

I love moscato wine! I tend to love more of the dessert wines because i justlove how sweet they are
Latanya C.
Latanya C.
Griffith, IN

I look for barefoot when buying Moscato.it is the name to remember.
Marissa I.
Marissa I.
Erlanger, KY

My go to brand for wine. It's super affordable and the taste is so great. I love moscato for the sweeter white wine. Not a fan of reds but this is a great go to if you like a sweet wine. I highly recommend!
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Hayden, ID

I am not much of a wine drinker but I can easily drink this whole bottle. It is smooth and sweet and refreashing. It has a crisp sweet taste without the powerful taste of alcohol or the feeling of getting drunk quick. Very smooth wine.
Noelle D.
Noelle D.
Orlando, FL

This is hands down my favorite wine. It's pretty sweet, but that's why I like it. I prefer to drink it cold, and I LOVE putting raspberries into my glass of moscato. Of all the moscato I've tried this one is by far my favorite.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Minneapolis, MN

Love this wine!! It is very crisp and fruity. Its one of my favorite wines, also use this to make my peach sangria!
Eva M.
Eva M.

This. This is that good 'ish. Like.. drink a whole bottle because it tastes so dang good and wake up the next day not so good. It's such a good price and the taste is great if you like sweeter wines which I personally do. Bubbly in all the right ways. For $10, what do you have to lose? Maybe some dignity if you drink too much of it but hey, YOLO.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now