Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Cherryville, NC

Always a favorite of mine when it is on sale. It has a sweet taste and us a very light wine. Perfect for a summer day! Also delicious when mixed with Sprite and pink lemonade concentrate!
Talia K.
Talia K.
Bonner Spgs, KS

Barefoot wines are good quality and reasonably priced. We have a rule of not spending over $20/bottle on wine so this is perfect and tastes good!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Saint Paul, MN

I love this wine sitting outside on the patio. It is cheap and a good go to for just a glass or two to cap off the night. There are a few others I prefer that come with a higher pricetag and in my opinion, a slightly better flavor (nothing to do with the sweetness as I love a sweet wine).
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL

Really enjoy this wine. Great price and taste. Nice Moscato for being a lower priced wine. I have repurchased several times over and recommended it to everyone. I would recommend it to others and give it as a gift, as well.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Addison, IL

I love this wine. It's sweet without being too sweet. Plus you really can't beat the price of Barefoot wine. I love having this by itself or using it for a mixer in Sangria. I definitely recommment trying this wine. It's one of my go to wines when choosing a Moscato.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Meriden, CT

I never drank any wine or even liked it. A close friend of mine is a wine drinker and introduced me to Barefoot Moscato. Now it's my favorite wine and the only wine I drink.
Jean T.
Jean T.

I absolutely love this wine, I don't really know any males that do, but all my female friends do too. It's not dry and has great flavor, but still very light
Gerrynn S.
Gerrynn S.

Barefoot moscato cheap, sweet, yummy wine! this is my go-to wine for any night. i love the light,, sweet taste.
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.

Sweet and delightful wine! For me I'm not a dry wine person so this is perfect I can drink it like it's juice! Is so good!
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD

So sweet and flavorful! My go to moscato because it's so inexpensive and I love the flavor
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?