Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Columbus, OH

Its an affordable Moscato, it's alright for the price - It's very sweet, and you can mix it easily with other things to "step-up" the cocktail night at home :)
Beth B.
Beth B.
Clermont, FL

This is very good but I can't drink more than a glass with my sensitive stomach.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

Delicious! Could probably drink a whole bottle myself. My go-to for girls nights and great for casual dinner parties. Goes well with lighter flavours.
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Cypress, TX

HANDS DOWN my favorite white wine! I'm a red kinda gal but I love barefoots moscato
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Monticello, AR

This wine is great if you prefer sweeter wines, plus it's well priced so you can keep it on a regular basis!
Jaselynn H.
Jaselynn H.

This is my absolute favorite wine. I love the fact that it's sweet, but it's not too sweet. It's just perfect. It goes perfect with dinner and dessert! Or by itself.
Desiree W.
Desiree W.

I Love this wine. it is affordable and for the price it has a nice sweet flavor. I usually pick up a bottle every week or so to have on hand.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Buffalo, NY

I drink this all the time with my friends...it's sort of like our go to wine for a night in!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Barefoot offers great wine at a great price. I love their moscato and their pink moscato!
Lorraine J.
Lorraine J.
Clayton, NC

This is my favorite wine of all time! It's perfectly sweet, and not too hard to find. If you're a fan of dry wine, you may not like this - but I am forever a Barefoot Moscato girl!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now