BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Anna C.
Anna C.
Fort benning , GA
Not my all time favorite moscato but it's up there, the taste is sweet and light but it does need to be completely chilled before I like it.
Chanel B.
Chanel B.
Newark
I love this in the summer . Too much of it will give you headache. Best when chilled. It goes great with dessert.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Decent wine. Moscato is a good starter wine and this is so cheap. It is good quality for the price. Packaging doesn't look super cheap either.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Hudsonville, MI
We made a delicious moscato punch with this bottle as the base! Just a little bit of sherbet and 7 Up mixed with the Barefoot Moscato made the best punch for a holiday get-together!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great wine but if you are wanting a nice smooth taste then get the pink moscato.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Atwater
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite one of all time. it's crisp clean and sweetI love the bouquet of this wine. I have tasted other Moscato's from different brands but this one is the best by far.
Julia W.
Julia W.
Watertown, NY
My favourites wine of all times. Drinking a glass as we speak ūüėā I prefer sweet wines so this is the one for me.
Not a huge wine drinker but even I love the taste of the Moscato! Want to dry to me nor to sweet and had a great taste! Would definitely recommend. Also great for price.
abigail h.
abigail h.
This moscato is soo good. It's not too sweet and has a nice crispness to it. Very affordable.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
This is my all time favorite wine! It tastes great and is even better cold! It is my go to for a chill night with friends and is definitely very affordable!I used it to make sangria and it turned out fantastic! I would definitely buy it again and again!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?