Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Janie A.
Janie A.
So in love with this wine! 😍 It has a perfect amount of sweet and smoothness to get you that warm and fuzzy feeling. It's perfect for a girls night in or just having a glass after a hard days work. I def recommend it.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
I enjoyed drinking this type of wine. It is one of my favorite. You can make a drink with a bit of Coconut vodka and pineapple juice. It taste awesome.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA
Great wine for a great price. I enjoy this moscato. Could have a tiny bit of a better flavor, yellowtail definitely wins the cheap moscato taste test over this one but this is still a good option.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Fort Collins, CO
It's nice and sweet. A good dessert wine. I wouldn't drink it with dinner though. Overall I'm happy with this wine
Yadaris M.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
Refreshing. Great flavor. Excellent alternative to combine with cheese. Great packaging. Excellent price. Flavor is sweet.
Lauryn H.
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is my go-to wine. Whether to pair with dinner, to have with my bubble bath, or to unwind after a long day at work. I think the fruit flavors of this wine beat any other brand I have tried (except for this expensive Italian imported moscato at the local family Italian restaurant). I think it has some peach flavorings, and I love that since I used to live in Georgia. I have been loyal to Barefoot moscato for 8 years and I don't think anything will change my mind! You can't beat the flavor for the price!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Columbia Falls, MT
This wine is awesome! its sweet but still has like a genuine wine taste without the bitterness. It got a fruity grape taste. Its on the pricey side so if you haven't tried it maybe see if a family member or friend drinks it and ask them to try it. I would buy it again.
Laura W.
Laura W.
My favorite wine to buy for get-togethers or something to sip. It has a very pleasant and light sweet taste. Definitely for those who are looking for a casual wine!
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
A girlfriend of mine put me on to this. It tastes great, sweet but not too sweet but I noticed if too much is consumed you will definitely regret it, worst headache ever.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I have a hard time finding wine that I like and unfortunately I did not like this when I tried it. It just tasted horrid. The taste was really bitter.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?