Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Shirley C.
Shirley C.

My all time favorite wine! Its not too strong and not too sweet. I enjoy drinking this on the regular because its crisp and refreshing. If you don't like the taste of wines then you have to try this. It tastes like a fizzy juice, but still gets you a little tipsy.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA

This moscato is one of my favorites. It's sweet but just the sweetness I enjoy as a dessert wine.
Leann R.
Leann R.

It's a good and cheap wine. Something to give you a buzz. I always go for this brand when I want a nice glass or two. Even if I try other brands, i still linger to this one. Would recommend to others especially first timers drinking wine.
Apprelle N.
Apprelle N.
Conyers, GA

This Moscato wasn't as sweet as I like moscato to be. There are better companies that offer a better moscato
Madison W.
Madison W.

If you don't like the taste of real wine this is sugar water you couldn't ask for much sweeter
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA

You can't go wrong with a moscato. Typically very smooth and almost refreshing
Brandi N.
Brandi N.
Woodstock, GA

I love to sub champagne with Barefoot Moscato when making mimosas. It's delicious and offer a sweeter taste than dry champagnes.
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
Richmond, TX

This is my absolute most favorite wine and brand! I love the Moscato because of its sweet and fruity taste. It is super cheap and very easy to find! The big bottle is only $10!! It is perfect for a dinner "drink" or even a laid back kind of night.
Monica H.
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA

An old classic! Its a great tasting moscato that wont leave your wallet hurting! Also a good bottle of wine to keep in the house.
Zayda P.
Zayda P.

The best moscasto I've ever had! Its awarding winning and for a reason. It goes down so smooth. Has a great fruity smooth taste. One class after a long day is so relaxing.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now