Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Merrill, MI

This is my favorite moscato. Barefoot is also my favorite brand of wine. The moscato is sweet, but not too sweet. I can find Barefoot almost anywhere, when I want to purchase a bottle. I'm a repeat customers and I have recommended it to others, especially those who are just starting to drink wine.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA

Love love love this wine! Tastes great and the price is great also. Cant go wrong with this wine!
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX

If I can't find a pink moscato, this is always my fall back wine. I love the flavor. So light and refreshing.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Stoughton, WI

Decent enough, but super sweet. Excellent base for a white Sangria. Excellent price point for what it is.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Hickory, NC

I can always grab this at CVS or even Lowes Foods for a affordable yet amazing glass of wine. Their moscato is very refreshing and I always enjoy it.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Sellersburg , IN

Drinking wine is one of my favorite past times and Barefoot always pleases the pallet. Their Moscoto wine is perfect; it is just sweet enough to drink after dinner for dessert (though it isn't a dessert wine). What's even better about Barefoot is their price! I love having a glass of wine knowing it isn't breaking my budget.
Cassidy T.
Cassidy T.

I still really like this brand of wine, quality taste for a reasonable price. My favorite however is the Cupcake brand moscato.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

This is a dangerous wine because the flavor is so good that you can't stop drinking it and I'm not even a wine fan!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Memphis, TN

This wine is delicious and one of the only white wines i enjoy. It has a smooth flavor and i would definitely recommend it to others.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL

Incredibly good for the price. I wasn't expecting the quality and was very impressed. I do find the white moscato to be even sweeter than Barefoot's Riesling, which was surprising. Pairs well with appetizers, cheeses, and desserts.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?