Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Columbia, MD

Great for a cheap moscato! Love to take it to the beach with us. Light and bubbly, definitely best when it's super cold
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Reston, VA

If you're short on money and want a pretty good wine to drink this is definitely your choice it is sweet and better when chilled!
Megan M.
Megan M.

This is my drink!! I love the barefoot pink moscato. I'm so glad to have found a wine that my husband also enjoys drinking.
Robyn K.
Robyn K.
Newton, NJ

An amazing, fresh, refreshing wine. Fruity and a bit sweet. Great for sipping ice cold on a warm night. Great with fish, salad, appys, chicken and turkey. Amazing with some fruit in it.
Catie G.
Catie G.
Canton, MI

This is an economical and delicious way to enjoy some moscato. Perfect for having the girls over, or drinking alone.
Alexcia J.
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL

Great wine, it has a sweet taste to it. Its inexpensive. Recommend, especially for the first time wine tryers.
angela g.
angela g.

I absolutely love this wine its very affordable for a descent size bottle and also extremely tasty.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Hinesville, GA

Moscato is my favorite type of wine and barefoot makes a nice moscato wine as well.
lori h.
lori h.
Mcdonough, ga

Love this...I added some mandarin oranges, frozen sliced strawberries and a splash of peach schnapps...summer in a glass
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lutherville, Md

Love it! I am not a big drinker and Moscato is the only kind of wine I like. This is very fruity and good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now