Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Philadelphia, PA

I know when drinking mascoto a girl is expecting a sweet drink but this is entirely too sweet. The price is amazing tho.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL

Moscato is definitely my favorite! Love sweet wines however to me this is a bit more bitter than what I like. Price is great! You get what you pay for.
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
Weston, FL

One of my most favorite moscatos! Affordable and deliciously crisp taste! I can always find it at my local walgreens or supermarket when I need to bring a gift or when I just need a sweet treat.
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
S Abingtn Twp, PA

This is such a great wine, especially for the price. It has a great taste and it isn't expensive. I often pick this up for a gift or to bring to a party.
Seanna P.
Seanna P.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Not such a great moscato. It's on the sweeter side and tens to give me headaches. There are better quality wines at the same price poit! Skip this one!
Grieta A.
Grieta A.

One of my girl friends favs. Ive tried it and I'm not a fan. I do like few other Barefoot wines, this wont be my favorite- too sweet for my liking. But if Moscato wines are your thing, give it a try. Its affordable and i have a trust in this brand.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Paducah, KY

By far my favorite wine! Barefoot is fairly cheap and sold at most liquor stores so it's easy to find and to keep in stock.
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

I am a big fan moscato and this brand is really good I remember a liquor store had it as a sample and it was light not too strong but it was good.
Kate R.
Kate R.

This stuff is lovely. Great fun girls night option. Definitely need a cork screw though.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
West Orange, NJ

So cheap and so good! I drink it with whatever and it is great when you serve it ice cold.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now