Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Noelle D.
Noelle D.
Orlando, FL

This is hands down my favorite wine. It's pretty sweet, but that's why I like it. I prefer to drink it cold, and I LOVE putting raspberries into my glass of moscato. Of all the moscato I've tried this one is by far my favorite.
Eva M.
Eva M.

This. This is that good 'ish. Like.. drink a whole bottle because it tastes so dang good and wake up the next day not so good. It's such a good price and the taste is great if you like sweeter wines which I personally do. Bubbly in all the right ways. For $10, what do you have to lose? Maybe some dignity if you drink too much of it but hey, YOLO.
Catrina C.
Catrina C.
Decatur, GA

If you just starting out with wines this is a good one to try,very affordable and it have a nice taste. You won't go broke.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Schuykl Havn, PA

Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of moscato wines. The price is very reasonable, and comes in a decent sized bottle. The bottle is easy to open every time I've purchased. I recommend this brand to friends often.
Nadine M.
Nadine M.

I love the brand "Barefoot". Their Moscato is light and sweet. Tastes so good. Their prices are pretty good too. Not expensive.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA

This is the perfect wine for a ladies night in. Super sweet and very very affordable. I think there may be more sugar in here than alcohol but its a good crowd pleaser when you're not trying to pair food or get too fancy. I would buy this again or any of the barefoot wines
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

I love Barefoot as a whole. The bottles are so pretty and I have never been let down by the flavor!
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX

My lord!!! I can drink this whole bottle on my own. Lol. I love the smooth taste it has! It is one of my favorites!!
Melody S.
Melody S.

One of my favorite moscatos! it's sweet and delicious for a great price. But a little too sweet.
Juliette W.
Juliette W.
Arvada, CO

This was the first wine I started drinking (when I turned 21 of course) and it's nice and sweet and crisp! I like it super cold but it's yummy enough to drink at room temp too. This is a staple with my girlfriends and I!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now