Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Madison W.
Madison W.
If you don't like the taste of real wine this is sugar water you couldn't ask for much sweeter
Cayla S.
Cayla S.
Kenai, AK
So delicious! Crisp and clean tasting with a subtle fruit flavor. I will forever buy this moscato, I'm excited to try the pink moscato as well.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Lancaster , Ca
Moscato lovers rejoice. Barefoot Moscato is the inexpensive party pleaser. Great taste with an even better price.
Holly G.
Holly G.
Absolutely love this wine for the price! It's always a hit to being to parties. The only downside is that because it is not high end, it does contain sulfides I believe (which is usually what gives you the headache in the morning)
Tessa F.
Tessa F.
Love love love this wine! Perfect thing to drink when you get home and throw some pajamas on. I have it every Monday night while watching The Bachelor on TV. What better than some wine with the drama? Haha
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I like this wine, but wish I could find it in more liquor stores! I can find barefoot everywhere, but for some reason this variety I can't find! I only come across it now and then. It has a great flavor, not too sweet.
Katelyn Z.
Katelyn Z.
Washington, MI
I love this wine. I enjoy the white, pink and red. It's a great wine. The price is amazing and good quality. This is about the only wine I drink in all honesty. I always gift it as well and my friends are pleased.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Probably my favorite moscato! I love the flavor and really love this brand of wine! Will definitely recommend to others and will purchase again!
Tenayah M.
Tenayah M.
Webster, TX
This product is amazing I enjoy multiple wines but I like how this product taste delicious and goes down smoothly while still having a decent alcohol percentage.
Laila Ann R.
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN
This is my go-to wine. Easy to drink alone or with foods. Nice fruity character. You cannot go wrong bringing this to a get together. In my area the smaller bottle runs under $10, and the larger under $15.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?