Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kira R.
Kira R.
Newark, DE

This for me here is my go to wine. I love a good crisp sweet wine and it is right here. This is a very affordable wine for those on a working budget and it tastes great.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME

You really can't beat this moscato for the price tag. Crisp, clean moscato taste. Great for entertaining because you aren't paying a lot but not skimping on taste either
Allie S.
Allie S.
Somerset, KY

Barefoot Moscato is a nice casual wine. Although I prefer red wines, this is usually what I get when I go white. Barefoot is extremely affordable, but also tastes great.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Tuckahoe, NY

Very sweet and fruity, tastes like liquid candy perfect for barbecues or lighter types of meals. The price tag does not break the bank at all, overall I would recommend.
Paige k.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE

Barefoot is a good starter wine. You will get sick of it easily. But it's light and pretty good. Even if you had only a light meal it doesn't cause your stomach to hurt.
Britany K.
Britany K.
Chapel Hill, TN

This is one of my favorites! It has a nice smooth sweet fruity flavor. It tastes best chilled and it's great for enjoying at parties or home. It's also very affordable!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA

One of my favorite brands of moscato! Very sweet which I like! Gotta watch how much you drink though this stuff gives you a hangover because of how much sugar is in it!
Rhea A.
Rhea A.
Rochester , Ny

I started off drinking this wine because it was so sweet I could gobble it down like juice. And it was cheap. I found though I would run right through the stuff though.
marisa m.
marisa m.

Barefoot it a good type of wine I give it a 3 because it's not my favorite one but it's good when you eat sweet things cake or Nutella like I am ......................
Franchesca V.
Franchesca V.
orlando, fl

my go to after a long day with the kids or even if I just want to wind down and just relax the flavor is so smooth and tastes so good my go to is also the pink Moscato
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now