Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
melanie c.
melanie c.

I love barefoot moscato. It's my wine of choice. I love the soft sweet wine taste. The price is also affordable. I would definitely recommend it and buy it again
Nikki B.
Nikki B.

It was really nice with a good amount of sweetness. I'm a sweet wine gal and I would have liked something a little more sweet but it's great for the price point.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Americus, GA

Just a little too sweet for my taste, but it is refreshing. The price is great and I use it for get togethers because all of my moscato loving friends are fans!
Carm Z.
Carm Z.
toronto, ontario

I love this wine and every single one of my girl friends raves about it too. Its a sweet wine and has a fizz to it. its not a dry wine and is definitely fruity.
Torina L.
Torina L.
Cave City, KY

Love the light fruity sweetness of this wine, its almost always what i buy. Everyone of my friends know my wine, and ive turned many non wine drinkers on to it.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.

My go-to inexpensive wine when I'm responsible for bringing it to dinner. I don't know a woman on earth who dislikes this wine, and my husband loves it as well!
Lorraine R.
Lorraine R.
Charlotte, NC

Omg I love this wine me and my friends are always having a glass of this when we are just relaxing, talking or watching tv. But if u haven't taste it go try it
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL

I'm obsessed with bare foot moscato!! Has a delicious fruity taste. Perfect to have a nice ice cold glass just to relax. Its also affordable and great quality.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN

One of the best wines in my opinion! Great taste and a great price and you just can not beat that! If you like a sweet white wine, I definitely recommend this!
Adriana D.
Adriana D.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This is my go to wine. It is sweet and very refreshing a must have in the summer time. I also recommend trying the other moscato flavors Barefoot has to offer.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now