Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Nancy O.
Nancy O.

This is my absolute favorite wine. It tastes just like pear juice. I do prefer to have it chilled when I drink it. It's a must have when we have get togethers.
Rose P.
Rose P.
Ashburn , Ga

This is my fav wine . They also had many flavors but I like this one not too sweet . I drink sometime and I also like to try new wine . It's not pricey at all.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Winsted

My husband brought this home for me after a hard day. I was surprised at how light and fruity it was, without being overly sweet. It was perfect for a hot day.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN

One of the best wines in my opinion! Great taste and a great price and you just can not beat that! If you like a sweet white wine, I definitely recommend this!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL

I'm obsessed with bare foot moscato!! Has a delicious fruity taste. Perfect to have a nice ice cold glass just to relax. Its also affordable and great quality.
Luci M.
Luci M.

If I get wine, it will probably be this wine. This is a very affordable wine with a great taste! It has a crisp sweet taste and is great to sip on with dinner.
Adriana D.
Adriana D.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This is my go to wine. It is sweet and very refreshing a must have in the summer time. I also recommend trying the other moscato flavors Barefoot has to offer.
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn, NY

Had this last night for like the umteenth time and i love it every time. This pairs great with pasta and has a sweet taste to it! One bottle is never enuff!!!
Carly B.
Carly B.

This wine is cheap but will always do the trick. Being a broke college student I happen to always count on Badefoot Mascato and Pink Mascato to get me through
Erin C.
Erin C.

By far one of my favorite wines! I love my wine having a good combination of bitter and sweet. This makes it easier to drink than having to swill or ice down.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now