Add a Photo

Photos (64)
nicole o.
nicole o.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite wines. I tasted this wine while being on vacation and ever since then i just couldn't have enough. This is my go-to!
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Sylvania, OH
Moscato all the way! I highly recommend Barefoot brand. I've tried a couple other moscato brands and it wasn't as good as this brand.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Theodore, AL
If you are looking for a wine that doesn't cost out the rear and still tastes good.... This is the wine for you. Affordable and good.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
I'm not much on wine but I do love the pink bubbly moscato. It has a much better taste than most of the wines I've tried in the past.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Monroe, La
I love it. It's smooth with a crisp taste. Perfect for mascoto and it has quality. It's also affordable not like the expensive wines!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Orlando, FL
Deliciously sweet and incredibly affordable! One of my favorite moscato brands that I've tried. The small bottle varies between $5-7!
maggie s.
maggie s.
Love this moscato. It is such a good price and the taste is so sweet. It's so easy to find in regular or double bottles and my go to.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Sanford, NC
This is my go to wine! It has a great taste and a great price! (I've found it to taste better than quite a few more expensive wines.)
Amber A.
Amber A.
Godfrey, IL
It definitely tasted great for how low the price was! Not too strong, not a dry wine, fruity but not too fruity to hurt your stomach!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Rutherford, NJ
This has been my go-to moscato for the last few years. Quite sweet but very easy to drink. Super refreshing on a nice summer day too!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?