BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kiaya C.
This wine is delicious and it's very sweet for those that don't like dry. I prefer this to a lot of other wines because it doesn't taste like alcohol. It's a good price, especially since one bottle to yourself will get the job done!
Marena C.
I'm not a big fan of wine, but this by far is my favorite! It has a nice and light and sweet taste to it and isn't very strong. It also isn't too expensive and you get a nice size bottle for it's price
Lisa S.
Let's just say... a friend of mine bought this for me, with the intention of not drinking any because they "don't like wine" and they pretty much drank my whole bottle! I would say it's a winner. A very good and sweet dessert wine.
Kelli M.
Alma, AR
I am a huge Moscato fan! Barefoot was one of the first Moscatos that I have ever tried and it was love at first sip.  It is affordable.  I love the bubbliness, the taste, everything about it.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Happy Hour Expert
If you like sweet wine, you'll probably like this one. It's very tasty and it's not bitter. If you're looking to have a good girls night this is definitely a good drink to bring. I'd definitely recommend!
Reegan I.
Wichita, KS
My go to moscato. This wine is the perfect end to any meal. I certainly drink it as a dessert due to its sweetness. Definitely grab this out of the refrigerated section, though. It's not as tasty warm.
Sabrina E.
My go to after work relaxation drink. Sweet and white wines are my fav and Moscato I always find to be sweet, refreshing and a delight when paired with just about anything.
Ikia V.
If your looking for a dessert wine this is not for you. I bought this thinking it would be similar to Stella Rosas Moscato but it was just very bitter . I wouldn't say it was bad but it didn't have the sweetness I was looking for.
Laquieta E.
Austin, TX
I give the moscato a 4 stars out of 5 only because pink mascato is my favorite but white is just as tasteful .. Its not swee like the pink load ago but the Burt of it is amazing!
Really good choice of you are working with a dudget!
Jeny S.
Albany, OR
This is my all time faveorite wine. My friends and I buy this for get togethers and movie nights. Its sweet and tasty. You can find it just about anywhere and its priced just right. I love this wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?